AIIMS PG 2023 Application (Started), MD/ DM Registration – Apply Here
AIIMS PG 2023 Registration has been started for D.M/ M.Ch courses (January session). Exam Dates (January session) have been announced. AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Science) is a national level entrance exam conducted by AIIMS, New Delhi. The exam is conducted for candidates who want to seek admission in various postgraduate medical courses.
The admission for 6-year course for candidates will be offered through INI CET and for 3-year course admission will be offered through INI SS. The qualified candidates will get admission in MD/ MS/ M.Ch. (6 years) and DM, Fellowship, MD (Hospital Administrator) courses. In this article we have provided complete details about AIIMS PG Application Form 2023.
AIIMS PG 2023 Application Form – Started (DM/ M.Ch)
AIIMS PG 2023 Registration has been started for D.M/ M.Ch courses through INI SS (January session). Click here to register.
Here are the details about AIIMS PG 2023 Application form with some instructions given below:
- The AIIMS PG 2023 Application process for INI CET will release in second week of September 2023 to first week of October 2023 (January session).
- Only registered candidates will be able to fill the application form.
- The application form for INI SS 2023 will release in second week of October 2023 to first week of November 2023.
- Candidate must fill all the details in application form like personal, educational qualification, phone number, etc.
- Details in application form must be correct but if there is any mistake candidates can correct it but in specific fields only.
- After entering the details upload the scanned documents like photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Download the application form and take the printout of the application form for future reference.
- The application fee can be submitted through online mode.
- Candidates can pay the fee through debit/ credit card/ net banking.
- Application fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
Here is application fee for different categories:
|For general/ OBC candidate||Rs.2000/-|
|For SC/ ST candidate||Rs.1500/-|
|PWBD||Exempted from the fee|
|All category candidates||Rs.4250/-|
|PWBD||Exempted from the fee|
AIIMS PG 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for AIIMS PG 2023 is provided below:
For INI CET:
- Nationality: Candidates must be Indian citizen, OCI, NRI and foreign national are eligible to apply for exam.
- Qualification: Candidate must have MBBS degree recognized by MCI/ NMC.
- Internship: The candidate must complete required period of 12 months rotating internship/ practical training on or before 31st July 2023.
- Marks: In qualifying exam, candidate must score at least 55% marks (50% for reserved candidates) to be eligible.
- Appearing: Those candidates appearing for qualifying exam in 2023 will be eligible to apply for exam.
For INI SS:
- Qualification: Candidate must have MD/ MS degree on DNB from any MCI approved board or university.
- Age Limit: The candidate age must not be more than 35 years as on 1st January 2023. There will be 3 years of age relaxation given to OBC category and 5-year age relaxation will be given to SC/ ST category candidates.
AIIMS PG 2023 Application Dates
Given are the tentative application dates for AIIMS PG 2023 provided below:
INI CET (January session):
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Online application form release||2nd week of September 2023|
|Last date to apply||1st week of October 2023|
|Last date of correction of rejected image||2nd week of October 2023|
|Final status of accepted basic registration||2nd week of October 2023|
|INI CET 2023 exam||3rd week of November 2023|
INI SS (January session):
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tenative)|
|Application form release||2nd week of October 2023|
|Last date to apply||1st week of November 2023|
|Last date of correction of rejected image||2nd week of November 2023|
|Final status of accepted basic registration||2nd week of November 2023|
|INI SS 2023 exam||3rd week of December 2023|
How to Apply for AIIMS PG 2023
Check the instructions given to fill the online application form for AIIMS PG 2023 below:
- Visit the website (link is available above).
- Login page will open for registration to complete the application form.
- Candidate must enter registration ID, EUC (Examination Unique Code), Password, and Enter Captcha.
- Click on “Login” after entering the registration details.
- Application form will open for AIIMS PG 2023, and candidates first have to read the instructions carefully.
- Fill the application form with details like personal, educational qualification, address, phone number, centre code, subject code, etc.
- Upload the scanned documents like passport size photograph and signature.
- The photograph and signature must be scanned and in jpg/ jpeg file format.
- If any candidate belongs to reserved category, they have to upload the category certificate.
- Now fee payment has to be done which can be submitted through online mode using Credit card, Debit card, and Net Banking.
- After payment process will be completed candidate must check and verify all the details carefully.
- Download the form and take the printout of the application form and fee receipt for future reference.
If you have any query related to AIIMS PG 2023 Application Form you can ask in comment section below.