AILET 2021: Result (Out), Counselling (Started), Admission List (Out)
AILET 2021 Third Admission List has been released on 18th September 2021. Result has been declared on 4th August 2021. Answer Key has been released on 30th July 2021. All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) is a national level entrance examination. It will be conducted by the National Law University (NLU), Delhi only once in a year. Candidates will get admission in LL.M, 5 year B.A LL.B and Ph.D. programmes. Candidates will be able to get admission in NLU Delhi only after qualifying the examination. Here we are providing details regarding application form, its fee, eligibility criteria, and much more regarding AILET 2021.
AILET 2021 Notifications – 3rd Admission List Out
AILET 2021 Third Admission List (LL.M) has been released on 18th September 2021. Check here for counselling details.
Get all exam details and latest updates about AILET 2022 from here.
AILET 2021 Result has been declared on 4th August 2021. Check here for result details.
AILET 2021 Answer Key has been released on 30th July 2021. Check here for answer key details.
AILET 2021 Exam Dates
Candidates must go through following table regarding AILET Exam Dates:
|Notification issue||4th December 2020|
|Application form release||23rd January 2021|
|Submission of application form||25th June 2021|
|Correction Facility||1st till 3rd July 2021|
|Admit card availability||19th July 2021|
|AILET 2021 Exam||30th July 2021|
|Answer Key||30th July 2021|
|B.A. LL.B (Hons.) & LL.M result declaration||4th August 2021|
|Counselling session||5th August 2021|
|1st list of admission letter||9th August 2021|
AILET 2021 Answer Key
AILET Answer Key has been made available in pdf format. It is prepared on the basis of merit list. Candidates have to enter their login credentials to check answer key. It has been released after few days of examination.
With the help of answer key, candidates can check their answers of all the questions asked in the question paper. Through answer key, candidates can calculate their marks even before the result declaration.
AILET 2021 Result
AILET Result has been prepared on the basis of merit list. It is published by the exam conducting authority on website via online mode. It has been published on 4th August 2021.
Candidates have to use their login credentials to check their result. Result contain details such as candidate’s name, marks scored in each subject, total marks, etc.
AILET 2021 Merit List
AILET Merit List is declared for all qualified candidates. It is declared as rank wise & category wise. The authority has released merit list on the basis of cut-off marks.
NLU releases separate merit list. It include all the information about candidates name & other details.
AILET 2021 Counselling
AILET Counselling is held via offline mode at the campus of NLU, Delhi. It is organized by the authority after the result declaration.
It is mandatory for all qualified candidates to participate in the counselling process. After the counselling round gets over, authority conduct spot round counselling. Candidates whose name present in the merit list can appear for counselling session.
The admission is offered to candidates after the verification of documents. Candidates have to produce following documents:
- 10th& 12thmarksheet
- 10th& 12thcertificate
- AILET 2021 scorecard
- AILET 2021 admit card
- AILET 2021 admission letter
- Caste certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Demand Draft
- Passport size photographs
FAQ’s (Frequently asked Questions)
AILET 2021 Application Form
Candidates must go through following details regarding AILET Application Form:
- AILET 2021 Application Form has been made available via online mode.
- Candidates can fill the application form from 23rd January 2021.
- The last date to submit the application form is till 25th June 2021.
- During registration, candidates have to provide valid/ working email ID & phone number in the application form for further use.
- It is also mandatory for candidates to upload passport size photograph & signature in the application form.
- At last, candidates are advised to take multiple printout of filled in application form for further use.
- Candidates can submit the application fee via online as well as offline mode.
- The online mode of payment includes credit card, debit card, or net banking.
- For offline mode, candidates have to deposit the cash at the post office.
The application fee for various categories is as mentioned below:
|ST/ SC/ PwD||Rs. 1050/-|
|ST/ SC (BPL)||Exempted|
|Kashmiri migrant/ Foreign nationals||Rs. 3050/-|
AILET Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through following AILET 2021 Eligibility norms before applying for the examination:
B.A LL.B (Hons.):
- Qualification: Candidates will have to qualify 10th & 12th from any recognized board or university to be eligible.
- Percentage: He/ she must score minimum 50% marks in the qualifying exam to be eligible.
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify graduation degree from any recognized board or university to be eligible.
- Percentage: He/ she must qualify 55% marks (50% for reserved category) to be eligible for the examination.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing for LLB final year exam will be also eligible for the examination.
AILET 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates must go through following details regarding AILET Exam Pattern:
For UG courses:
- Exam Mode: The examination is organized via offline mode.
- Medium: Question paper will be in English medium.
- Time Duration: Candidates will get 1 hour 30 minutes to solve the question paper.
- Questions Type: The Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) will be asked in the question paper.
- Total Questions: There will be total 150 questions in the examination.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer will consist of 1 mark.
- Negative marking: 0.25 marks will get deducted for each wrong answer.
Candidates must check following table for marking scheme:
For PG course:
- Exam Mode: The examination is organized via offline mode.
- Time Duration: Candidates will get 1 hour 30 minutes to complete the examination.
- No. of Questions: There will be total 150 questions in the examination.
- Questions Type: The Multiple Choice Questions(MCQ) will be asked in the examination.
- Medium: Questions will be asked in English language.
AILET 2021 Syllabus will consist of different topics under each subject.
The syllabus for English:
Questions from English will include vocabulary, antonyms, words usage, synonyms, grammar, reading comprehension and much more.
The syllabus for Legal Aptitude:
It will consist of topics as law of crimes, legal awareness, contracts & constitutional law, international law and much more.
The syllabus for Reasoning:
The topics under reasoning will be as directions, analogies, blood relation, critical reasoning, topic series, and much more.
The syllabus for GK & Current Affairs:
It will include topics as current affairs, general science, economy, UN bodies, general science, geography and much more.
Candidates must go through following tips & tricks while applying for AILET 2021:
- Make proper time table & strictly follow it.
- Read current affairs & latest news from many sources.
- Solve previous year question paper & sample papers.
- Make notes & revise them on regular basis.
- Clear your basic concepts of Mathematics.
- Keep yourself fit & healthy.
AILET 2021 exam will be organized in various cities. Some of the cities are Bhopal, Chandigarh, Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Nagpur, Jodhpur, Jammu, Guwahati, and much more.
AILET 2021 Admit Card
AILET Admit Card has been made available on 19th July 2021. It has been published on website via online mode. Candidates can download admit card by entering its registration ID & password.
It is mandatory for all candidates to carry admit card at the examination center. Candidates are advised to also carry one valid ID proof along with admit card in the examination hall.
If you have any other queries regarding AILET 2021, you can ask us by leaving your comment below in the comment box below.