AKTU/ UPTU 2021: UPSEE Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility
AKTU/ UPTU 2021 exam will be organised in the month of April/ May 2021. This entrance test is organized every year by the Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, UP. Also known as UPSEE (Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Test). As per the AKTU authority, the AKTU/ UPTU exam from the year 2021 has been scrapped for B.Tech admissions. Admissions into B.Tech will be provided based on JEE Main scores. It is a state level entrance exam conducted for admission into UG & PG courses. Students have to qualify this entrance test in order to get admission into various state government and private universities/colleges located in Uttar Pradesh. Through this article, candidates can check complete information related to AKTU/ UPTU 2021 application form, dates, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, etc.
AKTU/ UPTU 2021 Highlights
Is AKTU/ UPTU exam scrapped for 2021 session ? – Yes (As per the sources)
Is AKTU/ UPTU exam also known as UPSEE ? – Yes, Check UPSEE 2021 details.
When will AKTU/ UPTU 2021 Registration process start ? – January 2021, Check application form
What scores will be considered for admission into B.Tech instead of AKTU/ UPTU ? B.Tech admissions will be through JEE Main scores, Check JEE Main 2021 details
Is there any age limit or attempt limit in AKTU/ UPTU ? No, Check eligibility criteria
Will the AKTU/ UPTU 2021 exam conducted for Non- B.Tech courses ? Yes.
When will be the AKTU/ UPTU 2021 exam organized ? – April to May 2021
In what mode is AKTU/ UPTU exam conducted ? Offline mode (PBT)
Is there any negative marking in AKTU/ UPTU exam ? – No
AKTU/ UPTU 2021 Notifications:
AKTU/ UPTU 2021 Admission in engineering courses will be done based on JEE Main exam. Check here for application details.
JEE Main 2021 Application Form has been released from 16th December 2020. Check here for application details.
- B.Tech/ B.Pharm/ B.Arch/ B.Des/ BFAD/ BHMCT/ BFA/ MBA (Integrated) /MCA/ MBA/ MCA (Integrated)
- B.Pharm/ B. Tech/ MCA (Lateral Entry)
AKTU/UPTU 2021 Exam Dates
Check below complete AKTU/ UPTU exam dates for 2021 session for various events:
|Events||Dates 2021 (Tentative)|
|Starting of application||4th week of January 2021|
|Last date to apply||3rd week of March 2021|
|Correction window opens||4th week of March 2021|
|Release of admit card||2nd week of April 2021|
|Exam date||1st week of May 2021|
|Announcement of result||1st week of June 2021|
|Starting of counselling process||3rd week of June 2021|
AKTU/ UPTU 2021 Application Form
Students can go through below given details to get information about AKTU/ UPTU 2021 Application:
- For AKTU/UPTU 2021 Application form, candidates can apply through online mode.
- The application process will get started from fourth week of January 2021.
- The application can be filled till third week of March 2021.
- To apply for AKTU/ UPTU 2021, students have to follow various steps – Registration, Filling up of application form, uploading of images, making payment of application fee and final submission & printing of form.
- Students must upload scanned images of photograph & signature as per the prescribed format/ size/ specifications.
- The authority will also provide the online correction facility for making correction in the form.
- Students need not to submit the confirmation page after submission of online application.
Payment Mode: The application fee of AKTU/ UPTU 2021 can be paid in online mode (credit card/debit card/ internet banking).
|Male/Transgender candidates of General/ OBC||Rs. 1300/-|
|All candidates of ST/ SC / PH category||Rs. 650/-|
AKTU/UPTU 2021 Application Form Correction
Check about AKTU/ UPTU application correction in below given section:
- In case of any mistake while filling the AKTU/ UPTU 2021 application, the university will provide correction facility through online mode.
- Candidates will be able to make correction from the last week of March to 1st week of April 2021.
- Students must make sure to make correction in the application during the correction period as no modification will be allowed after the last date.
- Corrections in the application will be only allowed in some of the fields.
AKTU/UPTU 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Students can know below AKTU/ UPTU Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: NRI/ PIO/ Foreign Nationals candidates can apply. Also the children of Indian Workers in Gulf Countries & Kashmiri Migrants are eligible to apply.
- Qualification: For admission into UG courses, students must have passed their 12th level or its equivalent from a recognized board or university. While for admission into PG courses, students must have done graduation.
- Age Limit: There is no age limit for admission into courses through UPSEE 2021.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing for 12th level can also apply for UG courses. For PG admission, students appearing in the last year of their qualifying exam can apply.
|B. Tech/ B.Des/ M. Tech (Dual Degree)/ MCA (Integrated)||Passed 12th level from recognized UP board with Physics & Mathematics as mandatory subjects and Chemistry/ Bio-Technology / Biology / Technical Vocational as additional subject with 45% marks (40% marks for ST/SC)|
|B.Pharm||Passed 12th level from recognized UP board with Physics & Chemistry as mandatory subjects and Mathematics/ Biology as additional subject with 45% marks (40% marks for ST/SC)|
|B. Arch||Passed 12th level with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics as compulsory subjects with 50 % aggregate marks and also in each compulsory subject|
|BHMCT/ BFA/ BFAD/ MBA (Integrated)||Passed 12th level in any discipline with 45% marks (40% marks for ST/SC)|
|MCA||Passed Bachelor’s degree (3 years) with 50% marks (45% marks for ST/SC). Also student must have passed with Mathematics subject in 12th or graduation level.|
|MBA||Passed Bachelor’s degree (3 years) with 50% marks (45% marks for ST/SC)|
AKTU/UPTU 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates should check the AKTU/ UPTU exam pattern to appear in the examination:
- Exam Mode: AKTU/ UPTU 2021 exam will be held in OMR based test mode.
- Time Duration: The time duration of test will vary for different papers.
- Papers: The entrance test will be organized for 8 papers.
- Type of Questions: In the paper, objective type MCQs will be asked.
- Paper Language: The paper will be available either in Hindi or English language.
- Marking Scheme: For the each correct answer, 4 marks will be given.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking for wrong or unanswered questions.
|Paper||Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Paper 1||Physics, Mathematics & Chemistry||50 MCQs in PCM section (Total 150 questions)||600|
|Paper 2||Physics , Biology & Chemistry||50 MCQs in PCB section (Total 150 questions)||600|
|Paper 3||Part A: Maths & Aesthetic Sensitivity|
Part B: Drawing Aptitude
|50 MCQs each in Mathematics & Aesthetic Sensitivity section (Total 100 questions);|
Two questions in drawing aptitude
|Paper 4||Aptitude Test for GA: (BHMCT/ BFA/BFAD/ MBA/ (Integrated))||100 MCQs||400|
|Paper 5||Aptitude Test for 2nd year MCA (Lateral Entry)/ B.Sc. Graduates in Engineering (Lateral Entry)||100 MCQs||400|
|Paper 6||Aptitude Test for MCA/ MBA||100 MCQs||400|
|Paper 7||Aptitude Test – Diploma holders in Pharmacy (Lateral Entry)||100 MCQs||400|
|Paper 8||Aptitude Test – Diploma holders in Engineering (Lateral Entry)||100 MCQs||400|
AKTU/UPTU 2021 Syllabus
The AKTU/UPTU Syllabus can be checked online on the website through brochure. Students will be able to check the syllabus for each paper conducted for admission into various courses. However, candidates have to study their previous qualifying exam subjects as per the requirement.
For UG admission, students can prepare for the entrance test through the syllabus recommended for 12th level. For admission into PG programmes, students can prepare through graduation level syllabus.
AKTU/UPTU 2021 Preparation Tips
To prepare for the entrance test, candidates can go through the below given UPSEE preparation tips:
- Know the syllabus recommended by the authority and prepare from highly recommended study material prescribed and followed by the students.
- Attempt previous year question papers or model papers for practice.
- Take mock test for better accuracy and speed.
- Prepare short notes and go through it daily.
- Revision is must for good preparation. So candidates must revise the studied topics to excel the exam.
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
AKTU/UPTU 2021 Admit Card
UPSEEE 2021 Admit card will be published through online mode. To download the admit card, students have to visit the website and download it through provided online link. It will be made available in the second week of April 2021.
If in case any candidates faces any problem related to admit card, he/she can contact through helpline provided on the website. Students are advised to solve admit card related discrepancy before the exam date.
AKTU/UPTU 2021 Answer Key
Answer key of AKTU/UPTU 2021 will be made available from the first week of May 2021. The authority will release the answer key two times – first provisionally and then final. Students will be able to challenge the answer key after the provisional answer key will be out.
The authority will release the final answer key after the revaluation of the challenges made by the candidates. The final answer key will be then finally released after finding mistake in the provisional answer key.
AKTU/UPTU 2021 Result
AKTU/UPTU 2021 Result will be announced in online mode from first week of June 2021. Also the merit list will be published by the authority for various courses.
To check the result students will have to enter their login details – Registration Number and Password. For the candidates obtaining equal marks, the result will be calculated on the basis of inter-se-merit.
AKTU/ UPTU 2021 Cut Off
AKTU/ UPTU Cut Off will be 25% marks (20% marks for SC/ST) according to the UP State Government order.
Candidates securing marks equal or above the cut off will be shortlisted in the merit list.
Students shortlisted in the merit list will be considered for further process of admission /counselling.
AKTU/UPTU 2021 Counselling
AKTU/ UPTU Counselling will be held in the third week of June 2021. Only the candidates who will successfully qualify the entrance test by obtaining the cut off marks will be able to participate in counselling process. The complete process of counselling will depend upon the preferences given by the authority for the seats availability as per various categories.
Students will be able to check complete counselling schedule and other details through newspapers and website. Students will be finally provided admission at the institutions after verifying all the documents of the candidate.
If you have any other query regarding AKTU/ UPTU 2021, you can clarify it in the comments section below.