Amity University Admission 2020: Application (Started), Dates, Eligibility
Amity University 2020 Application Form has been released on 18th November 2019 for all courses. Amity University is a private university located at Noida, UP, India. It is a multi-campus university located at 22 cities of India and is a part of the Amity Education Group. It manages private universities and educational institutes in India and Abroad. The university offers admission in various UG and PG courses on the basis of university level entrance test or national entrance exam scores. Admission into B.Tech program is offered through Amity JEE. Candidates can go through this article, to know various details regarding Amity University Admission 2020.
Amity University 2020 Notifications – Application Started
Amity University 2020 Application Form has been released on 18th November 2019 for all courses. Click Here for application form details.
Amity University offers number of UG & PG courses. Some of the offered courses are:
For UG Programmes: B.Tech, B.Arch., B.Com, B.Pharma, BCA, B.Sc., BBA, Diploma and integrated/ dual degree programmes.
PG Programmes: M.Com, LLM, M.Arch, MSC, M.Ed., MCA, M.Phrma, B.Tech, PG diploma, etc.
Amity University 2020 Important Dates
Here we have mentioned the official dates for the Amity University 2020 Admission for B.Tech programme:
|Starting of Online Registration||18th November 2019|
|Last Date of application submission||March 2020|
|Scheduling/ Rescheduling for Exam||After completion of Application process|
|Exam Dates||2nd week of April 2020 – 1st week of May 2020|
|Result||2nd week of May 2020|
|Admission process begins||April – May 2020|
Amity University 2020 Application Form
Check below the details about the Amity University 2020 Application Form:
- The Application process of Amity University Admission 2020 has begun for UG & PG programmes from 18th November 2019.
- Candidates can register and fill the application through both online and offline mode.
- Before registering for online or offline application, students must check the complete eligibility criterion available online.
- After submitting the application, the status of application can also be checked through the University’s portal.
Online Application Process:
The online application process will include various steps:
- Visiting the website.
- Registering on the portal and then filling the required details.
- After filling details correctly, candidate will have to upload the scanned passport size photograph.
- Last step is making application fee payment.
Offline Application Process:
- Visit the website and download the application form. The application form can be downloaded by submitting demand draft of Rs.1100 in favor of ‘Amity Form’ payable at New Delhi.
- Students can also submit fee through debit card/credit card or net banking.
- Take print out of the application form and fill various details in it correctly.
- Affix recent passport size photograph and submit along with the class X mark sheet photocopy at the respective campus.
- Candidate can buy the application form from any Amity information centers/ campuses located in Noida, Lucknow, Jaipur, Gurgaon, Gwalior, Kolkata, Mumbai, Raipur and Ranchi.
Amity University 2020 Admission Form will be of Rs.1100.
Modes of Payment:
- Online Mode: Candidates applying online can pay through debit card or credit card/net banking.
- Offline Mode: Candidates who are filling the application form in offline mode can pay fee via DD in favor of ‘Amity Form’ payable at New Delhi.
Here we are providing Amity University 2020 Eligibility criteria for various courses:
For B.Tech Programme:
- Qualifying Exam: Applying candidate must have passed his/her minimum 12th level.
- Qualifying Marks: Candidate must have completed his 12th level with minimum aggregate of 60% marks for non-sponsored & 55% (sponsored category).
- Qualifying Subjects: Candidate must have scored qualifying marks in the Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology subjects individually.
For UG Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have passed 10+2 with at least an aggregate of 60% marks to be considered for admission.
- Qualifying Subjects: The qualifying subjects in the qualifying exams – Physical Education/ Fine Arts/ Performing Arts/Vocational/ non-written subjects will be considered only for respective discipline.
For PG Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have passed Bachelor’s degree from a recognized board or university.
- Qualifying Marks: Student in the qualifying exam must have scored minimum aggregate of 50% marks.
- Appearing: Final year appearing candidates should meet minimum eligibility till last qualifying semester/ year and should not have any back paper/ essential repeat.
Amity University 2020 Admission Procedure
Amity University 2020 Admission procedure will start from the month of April or May 2020. Admission will be offered into various disciplines as per the performance shown in the written test as well as GD/PI round.
On the basis of marks secured candidates will be shortlisted for the further counselling process. The university conducts its own entrance exam to offer admission in its offered courses. It also offers admission on the basis of national level test scores.
Amity University Entrance Exam 2020
Admission into B.Tech programmes at Amity University will be offered based on Amity JEE conducted by person VUE in various exam centers situated across India. It will be a computer based entrance examination. Candidate will be able to download their admit card through the online portal using registered id and password.
Also, admission into B.Tech will be offered directly to the candidates having a valid scorecard of JEE Mains. The entrance exam will be conducted in the first week of April 2020 to first week of May 2020.
Amity University 2020 Result
Amity University 2020 Result will be declared on 2nd week of May 2020. Students will be able to check their result by entering their form number and password. After the release of results the merit list will also be made available online.
Candidates will get complete information about the result by online portal. Only the candidates shortlisted in the merit list will be eligible for next counselling process. Students must check all the required documents that must be shown during the counselling process.
Amity University 2020 Counselling
Candidates qualifying the Amity University 2020 entrance exam will be informed about the counselling process through email and calls. Selected candidates will be invited for the Group Discussion round and Personal Interview round.
Merit list will be made selecting candidates based on the marks scored in written test, GD and interview round.
Candidates will have to choice preferred course before they wish to appear the Amity University counselling. At the time of counselling, candidates must bring their relevant documents for the document verification process of counselling.
The documents to be brought during counselling process are:
- Counselling letter
- Amity JEE 2020 Admit card
- All Certificates of 10th and 12th level
- Amity JEE 2020 Score card/JEE Main Scorecard/NATA Scorecard
- Medical documents
- Category Certificate
- Several Passport size photographs
In case you have any other query regarding Amity University Admission 2020, you can ask through leaving your comment below.