Amrita University Admission 2018: AEEE Exam, Result, Counselling
Amrita University admission 2018 has been started. Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham is a university who offer the various courses in different fields. It conducted its own entrance exam by the name of Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination (AEEE). It has five campuses in three states of India-Kerala, Tamil Nadu and Karnataka. The university offers the undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral courses. The AEEE entrance exam is conducted for providing admissions in engineering courses. Candidates must appear in this exam to get admission in B.Tech. Candidates those want to get more information on Amrita University 2018 admission should go through this article.
Amrita University 2018 – Counselling Starting From 31st May
AEEE 2018 Counselling is starting from 31st May 2018 through offline mode. Click here to view schedule.
AEEE 2018 Counselling Call Letter has been released on 9th May 2018.Click here to get call letter.
Oops! We could not locate your form.
AEEE 2018 Result (Rank) has been declared on 7th May 2018. Click here to check result.
Here we have listed the courses which are offered by the Amrita University.
|UG/Integrated Programmes||PG Programmes||Doctoral Programmes|
|B.Tech||M.Tech||PhD (Engineering/Sciences/ English)|
|BAMS||MBA||PhD in Computational Neuroscience|
|B.Com||M.Sc||PhD in Cyber Security Systems and Networks|
|BCA||MA Philosophy||PhD (Biotechnology/Earth Sciences)|
|B.Sc (Biotechnology/Microbilogy)||MCA||PhD (Philosophy/ Communication/Management)|
|MSc (Mathematics/ Physics/MSc Chemistry)||MSW||–|
|–||MSc (Biotechnology/ Microbiology/Bioinformatics||–|
Amrita University Admission 2018 Dates
The application date for applying in the Amrita University for each course is different. Here, candidates can check the dates only for B.Tech courses (AEEE 2018).
|Starting of selling online/OMR application form||1st December 2017|
|Last date to submit online and OMR application form||9th April (offline) & 10th April 2018 (online)|
|Commencement of slot booking||2nd April 2018 and 18th April (Andhra Pradesh)|
|Availability of offline admit card||4th April 2018|
|Computer based Test (CBT)-Online||19th April to 22nd April 2018|
|Pen and Paper based test (P & P)||28th April|
|Releasing of AEEE result||5th May 2018|
Amrita University Application Form 2018
Read the given below details carefully to apply in the Amrita University for its various offered courses.
- The university has been released its application form from both (online/offline) modes.
- The date of applying is different for each course.
- The selling of online and OMR application has been started from 1st December 2017.
- The application forms will be received till the 9th April (offline) & 10th April 2018 (online).
- Candidates can register only through one of the available modes. Application filled through both modes will be cancelled.
- Candidates have to fill the required details and upload the scanned photograph and signature in a JPG/JPEG format.
- OMR application forms can be obtained from the list of Head Post Offices, Dhanlaxmi Banks and Federal Banks.
- Filled-in OMR application form has to be send to the address given below:
The Admissions Co-ordinator (B.Tech. Admissions)
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham,
Amritanagar (P.O.), Ettimadai,
Coimbatore 641 112, Tamil Nadu
The application fee is Rs. 1000/-. In case the payment through Demand Draft, it should be drawn in favour of Amrita School of Engineering payable at Coimbatore. The non-refundable application fee can also be paid through Net Banking/debit/credit card.
Here, we have given the eligibility criteria to appear in AEEE 2018 or other UG and PG degree courses.
- Age Limit: Candidates should born on or after 1st July 1997.
- Qualifying Exam: The candidate should pass the 10+2 or equivalent exam from any recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: It is compulsory to obtain minimum 60% aggregate marks and 50% in each subject in the qualifying examination.
- Subjects: candidates should have Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English as compulsory subjects.
For other UG Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: The candidate must pass the 10+2/equivalent examination from a recognized board in any stream.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates should obtain 50% marks in aggregate or more in the qualifying examination.
For PG Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: The candidates should have the bachelor’s degree in the respective discipline in which they want to get admission from a recognized university.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates should have 50% marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination.
Amrita University Admission Procedure 2018
The admission in the Amrita University will be offered on the basis of either entrance exam or qualifying exam percentile. To get admission candidate have to necessarily register on the website and fill the application form. The admission will be offered on the basis of merit prepared by the university for each course.
Candidates will be shortlisted for the admission on the basis of their qualifying marks filled by the candidates in the application form. Candidates those will appear in the entrance exam, the separate merit will be prepared for them. The final admission will be offered after the document verification at the time of counselling
Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination (AEEE 2018)
The university conducted the entrance exam annually in different places of India. The Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination 2018 will be conducted for admission in B.Tech. course at Amrita Schools of Engineering – Amritapuri, Bengaluru & Coimbatore.
For getting admission in engineering, AEEE is the only exam. It is conducted every year through online (CBT) and offline (Pen & Paper) mode. This year exam is conducting on 19th April to 22nd April 2018 for online and 28th April for offline mode.
Amrita University Result/Merit 2018
The separate merit list will be published for each course after the declaration of result. AEEE result will be declared on 5th May 2018. As per the rank allotted to the candidates, they have to appear for the counselling. It is necessary to appear in the merit list to be eligible for admission.
Based on the rank obtained by the candidates in AEEE-2018, candidates will be called for admission counseling. The merit list will be published after the entrance exam result on the official website.
Amrita University Counselling 2018
Candidates have to download the counselling call letter to appear in the counselling. No call letter will be send to the candidate through email or post. The rank-wise counselling schedule will be published by the university for each course.
To participate in the counselling candidates have to pay the counselling fee which will be non-refundable. It is must to present at the counselling venue in person. Candidates can choose their branch & campus from any of the available seats as per their preference and eligibility during counselling.
Amrita University Admission 2018
Amrita University admission 2018 will be started after the counselling procedure will complete. The candidates those will be selected through counselling rounds can report for the admission. Candidates have to report the allotted college along with their original documents.
The university will conduct the GD & PI for some UG and Doctoral programmes. Candidates have to qualify these rounds to get final admission. If any candidate is found to be ineligible in any respect their admission will be cancelled. The academic session will be started from the last week of August 2018.
If you have any query of Amrita University Admission 2018, you can leave your query in the given below comment box.