AMU 2024: Application Form, CUET Exam Dates (Out), Eligibility
AMU 2024 Exam Date has been announced through CUET UG. Application Form will be released from second week of February 2024. It is a university level entrance examination conducted by AMU (Aligarh Muslim University). It offers admission into various UG, PG & doctoral courses. Candidates will be able to get admission into various fields such as Engineering, Management, Commerce, Science, etc. This university offers three types of courses selection – Test course in which candidates will be selected through centralized admission test, Departmental Test course in which candidates will be selected through Departmental Test and Non-Test course in which applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in the qualifying exam.
In the article given below we have provided the complete details related to AMU 2024 exam such as exam dates application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, etc.
AMU 2024 Notifications – Exam Dates Announced (CUET UG)
AMU 2024 Exam Dates has been announced through CUET UG. It will be held from 15th till 31st May 2024. Check other dates below.
AMU 2024 Overview
|Name of the exam||AMU 2024|
|Exam Conducting Body||Aligarh Muslim University|
|Application Mode||Online mode|
|Exam Frequency||Once a year|
|Exam mode||CUET (Online), AMUEEE (offline mode)|
|Selection Procedure||Through centralised admission test (AMU/ CUET), departmental test and Non- Test courses (merit scores)|
AMU 2024 Exam Dates
Candidates can check the complete tentative AMU 2024 Exam dates below:
For UG courses (through CUET UG):
|Events||Dates 2024 (Tentative)|
|Application Form submission||1st week of February 2024|
|Last date to submit application||3rd week of March 2024|
|Last date of fee submission||3rd week of March 2024|
|Application correction||1st week of April 2024|
|Announcement of city of exam||2nd week of April 2024|
|Release of admit card||1st week of May 2024|
|CUET UG 2024 Entrance exam||15th to 31st May 2024|
|Answer key release date||–|
|Commence of Counselling|
Through AMU Admission Test:
|Courses||Starting of Application form||App Extended Date||App Extended Date (With late fee of Rs.300)||Exam Dates|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture||3rd week of February 2024||2nd week of March 2024||4th week of March 2024||1st week of May 2024|
|M.Sc. (Agriculture) Microbiology||3rd week of February 2024||3rd week of March 2024||1st week of April 2024||1st week of June 2024|
|M.B.A||3rd week of February 2024||4th week of March 2024||1st week of April 2024||4th week of May 2024|
|B.A Hons (Arabic, English, Urdu, etc)||3rd week of February 2024||3rd week of March 2024||4th week of March 2024||4th week of April 2024|
|B.Tech||3rd week of February 2024||4th week of March 2024||4th week of March 2024||3rd week of May 2024|
AMU 2024 Application Form
Candidates can check out the complete information related to AMU 2024 application form:
- The AMU application form 2024 for CUET UG will be released in the second week of February 2024.
- Candidates will be able to fill out the application form through online mode only.
- The complete schedule of AMU will be released separately for all other courses.
- At the time of filling the form, candidates will have to enter the details like name, qualification, email ID, address, contact number, etc.
- After filling the details, upload the colored photos of signature, and thumb impression in the specific format.
- The authority will also provide the correction facility for all those registered candidates through online mode.
- The last date of submit the AMU 2024 application form for CUET UG exam will be till the last week of March 2024.
- Candidates must keep the hardcopy of the application form safe for the further admission procedure.
- The AMU 2024 application fee will be submitted through both online and offline mode.
- The admission test fee/ processing charges while applying will be of Rs. 100/-. Candidates will also have to pay Rs.100 towards admission charges if admission offered.
- Credit Card, Debit card, net banking, Challan, and DD payment gateways will be available for transaction.
- The application fee for admission through CUET 2024 is given below:
|No of Subjects||General (UR)||OBC-NCL/ EWS||ST/ SC/ PWBD /Third gender||Centres outside India|
|Up to 3 subjects||Rs.750/-||Rs.700/-||Rs.650/-||Rs.3750/-|
|Up to 7 subjects||Rs.1500/-||Rs.1400/-||Rs.1300/-||Rs.7500/-|
|Up to 10 subjects||Rs.1750/-||Rs.1650/-||Rs.1550/-||Rs.11000/-|
How to Apply for AMU 2024:
Following are the complete steps to apply for AMU 2024 exam:
- Step-1: Visit the website of AMU (Link will be provided above).
- Step-2: Enter the details to create a username and password.
- Step-3: Fill the application form with details like name, email id, date of birth, etc.
- Step-4: Now click on the “Save and Continue” to submit the details.
- Step-5: Upload the scanned images of photograph, signature and left-hand thumb impression.
- Step-6: Submit the prescribed amount of application fee through online mode.
- Step-7: Preview the details and submit the application form.
- Step-8: Take a hardcopy of the application form for further usage in admission procedure.
AMU 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through the given AMU eligibility criteria 2024 before filling the form:
For CUET UG Exam:
- Nationality: Candidates must be Indian citizen to apply for the exam.
- Age Limit: There will be no age limit for the candidates to apply.
- Qualification (UG): Applying candidates must pass class 12th level or its equivalent exam from any recognized board. Failed candidates in 1 or 2 subjects will be considered ineligible.
- Appearing: The appearing candidates in final year in 2024 will also be eligible to apply for the exam.
For Other Courses:
For B.Tech Program:
- Qualification: Candidates must have Senior Secondary School Certificate exam or its equivalent to apply.
- Subjects: To be eligible, candidates must have passed with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English Subjects (PCME).
- Marks: Candidates must score at least 50% marks in aggregate for qualifying exam.
- Qualification: Candidate’s with bachelor’s degree from any recognized university/ institute will be eligible for the exam.
- Age Limit: The upper age limit will be 27 years as on 1st July 2024 to apply for the exam.
- Marks: Applying candidates must score at least 50% marks in the qualifying examination.
For B.Com (Hons.) Course:
- Qualification: To be eligible for the exam, candidates must passed class 12th level (Intermediate) or its equivalent exam from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Applicants must have mandatory subjects like English with one of the following subjects – Accountancy/ Economics/ Business studies/ Commerce/ banking/ Mathematics/ Computer Science.
- Marks: Applying candidates must obtain at least 50% marks in the qualifying exam in aggregate OR
- Aspirants must have Diploma in Secretarial Practice examination of this university with not less than 55% marks in aggregate.
AMU 2024 Exam Pattern
We are providing the complete details related to AMU Exam Pattern 2024 below:
For CUET UG Exam:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted through online CBT mode.
- Medium: The exam will be available in total 13 languages for UG level course.
- Type of Questions: There will be Objective type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) asked in the exam.
- Number of Questions: Total 100 questions will be asked in the exam.
- Shifts: There will be 3 shift held per day.
- Marking Scheme: 5 marks will be awarded for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: For each wrong answer, 1 mark will be deducted.
|Section||Subjects||Questions to be attempted||Total questions||Questions Type||Duration|
|Section IA||13 different languages (can choose any one)||40||50||Reading comprehension (based on different languages – Factual literary & Narrative, Literary Aptitude & Vocabulary)||45 minutes for each language|
|Section IB||20 different languages (can choose any language apart from Section IA)|
|Section II- Domain||27 Domains specific subjects (can choose any subject as per university)||35||40||Input Text for MCQ based questions (it will be on the bases of 12th NCERT syllabus)||45 minutes for each domain specific subjects|
|Section III- General Tests||For any such UG programme/ programmes being offered by universities where a general exam is used for admission||50||60||60 minutes|
For B.Tech course (AMUEEE):
- Total Marks: The exam will consist of total 150 marks.
- Sections: There will be 3 sections in the exam such as Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics.
- Duration: Total 3 hours will be given to solve the exam.
- Type of questions: The Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) will be asked in the exam.
- Total questions: Total 150 questions will be asked in the exam.
- Marking scheme: 1 mark will be given for every correct response.
- Negative Marking: 0.25 marks will be deducted for every incorrect response.
AMU 2024 Syllabus
The AMU syllabus 2024 will be different for various courses. candidates will have to study from the syllabus prescribed for class 11th & 12th level respectively, for UG courses.
The syllabus of PG courses will depend on the Aptitude Test/ English and relevant technical subjects. We are providing the syllabus of some courses below:
|BA LLB Course|
AMU 2024 Preparation Tips
Candidates can go through the given preparation tips and tricks to score higher in the AMU exam:
- Make a proper and balanced schedule to study for the exam.
- Try to do daily practice for the examination.
- Go through the complete exam pattern to prepare accordingly.
- First step is to check out the complete syllabus of the exam.
- Try to solve as much as the last years’ of questions paper to understand the questions.
- Take care of your health and stay hydrated.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
AMU 2024 Admit Card
The AMU admit card 2024 will be released in the second week of May 2024. It will be available through online mode only. Candidates will be able to download the admit card through login on the online portal.
To download the admit card, candidates will have to enter the details like application number and date of birth. It will be most important documents to carry on the day of examination. Candidates are advised to keep the hardcopy of the admit card safe for the exam day.
AMU 2024 Answer Key
The authority will release the AMU answer key 2024 in PDF format on the website. It will be released through online mode by the authority. Appeared candidates in the examination will be able to access the answer key.
Candidates will be able to calculate their expected scores in the exam with the help of the answer key. It will consist of correct answers of every asked questions in the exam. The final answer key will be release after considering all the objections.
AMU 2024 Cut Off
Candidates will have to obtain the minimum AMU cut off marks to get admission in the university. The AMU 2024 cut off percentage will be decided after considering the various factors such as number of candidates registered for test, number of candidates appeared, difficulty level of exam, etc.
The authority will select the candidates for final admission procedure on the basis of the cut off marks. Those candidates who will score more than the cut off marks will be eligible for the further admission procedure.
AMU 2024 Result
The AMU result 2024 will be released by the authority through online mode on the website. those candidates who qualifies the entrance exam will be called to participate in the counselling procedure. The authority will publish the result in the second week of July 2024.
It will consist of details like counselling date and time, counselling venue, roll number, rank obtained, etc. There will be no provision of rechecking/ revaluation. There will be no separate counselling call letters will be provided to the selected candidates by AMU.
AMU 2024 Counselling
After the declaration of the result, the AMU will release the separate notice for AMU counselling 2024 procedure. The counselling process will be organize from the third week of July 2024.
Those qualified candidates in the entrance exam need to report to the venue for counselling as per the schedule. During the counselling procedure, candidates will also have to specify the preference for course/ branch/ main subject/ stream, etc. All the important documents will also be required for verification procedure at the time of counselling.
Documents Required for Admission Procedure:
- Admit Card and rank card of entrance exam.
- Class 10th or equivalent exam certificate for proof of date of birth
- 10 recent passport size color photograph
- Intermediate or equivalent qualifying exam mark sheet
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate
- Certificate in support of claiming special category
- Admission fee slip of DD, etc
In case of any query related to AMU 2024 exam, candidates can feel free to ask their queries below in the comment section.