AP EAMCET 2019: Counselling, Schedule, Admission Procedure
AP EAMCET 2019 Counselling is starting from 1st July 2019. It is conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada on behalf of APSCHE. EAMCET is a state level examination. It is organized to offer admission in various professional courses offered in University/ Private Colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Through this article, candidates can get complete information about AP EAMCET 2019.
AP EAMCET 2019 Notifications – Counselling from 1st July
AP EAMCET 2019 Counselling Notification has been released. It is starting from 1st July 2019. Check here for counselling details.
AP EAMCET 2019 Rank Card has been released on 10th June 2019. Check here for rank card details.
AP EAMCET 2019 Cut off is releasing soon. Check here for cut off details.
AP EAMCET 2019 Result has been declared on 4th June 2019. Check here for result details.
AP EAMCET 2019 Answer Key, Responses & Question Papers has been released. Candidates can submit their objections regarding answer key till 26th April 2019. Check here for answer key details.
AP EAMCET 2019 Exam Dates
Here, we have updated official AP EAMCET Important Dates:
|Notification Release||20th February 2019|
|Release of application form||26th February 2019|
|Form submission last date without late fee||27th March 2019|
|Form submission last date with late fee of Rs. 500||4th April 2019|
|Application Correction Starts||6th – 10th April 2019|
|Form submission last date with late fee of Rs. 1000||9th April 2019|
|Form submission last date with late fee of Rs. 5000||14th April 2019|
|Hall Ticket Downloading Date||16th April 2019|
|Form submission last date with late fee of Rs. 10000||19th April 2019|
|Date of Exam||20th to 23rd April 2019 (Engineering) and 23rd & 24th April 2019 (Agriculture)|
|Declaration of Preliminary Key||23rd April (Engineering) & 24th April (Agriculture)|
|Last Date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key||25th April 2019|
|Declaration of Result||4th June 2019|
|Rank Card Release Date||10th June 2019|
|Counselling Start||2nd week of June 2019|
- Engineering, Bio-Technology, B.Tech (Dairy Technology), B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering), B.Tech (Food Science and Technology).
- B.Sc (Agriculture)/B.Sc. (Horticulture)/B.V.Sc & A.H/B.F.Sc.
- B.Pharmacy & Pharma.D.
AP EAMCET 2019 Results
After a few days of publication of answer key, candidates can check their AP EAMCET results on 4th June 2019.
Candidates are able to view rank through online mode on the official website. There is no other mode to check result.
AP EAMCET Result 2019 can be checked by entering registration number & date of birth.
The qualifying percentage of marks for examination is 25% of maximum marks considered for ranking. For SC/ST category, there is no minimum qualifying mark prescribed.
AP EAMCET Rank Card 2019
Candidates should download their rank card from the official website. It has been announced on 10th June 2019.
Candidates can view AP EAMCET 2019 rank card by entering their registration number, hall ticket number & date of birth.
AP EAMCET Counselling 2019
The counselling registration will be started in the second week of June 2019. First, candidates have to pay the fee & verify their documents.
AP EAMCET 2019 counselling (certificate verification) will be done in offline mode.
After completion of document process, the option entry will be started in online mode. Candidates must fill choices of courses & colleges as per their preferences.
The seat will be allotted to candidates on the basis of rank, filled choices, availability of seats, category, etc.
AP EAMCET Answer Key 2019
The authority has released the responses sheet, question papers & answer key through online mode. It has been released for both streams, i.e. engineering, agriculture & medical.
Candidates can check answer key on 23rd April (Engineering) & 24th April (Agriculture). AP EAMCET 2019 answer key is available in a pdf format.
There is also an objection form for making objection against a preliminary key. Candidates can make objection till 26th April 2019.
AP EAMCET 2020 exam is organized every year by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada. It is a state level exam conducted to offer admission in UG courses in the field of engineering, pharmacy, agriculture, etc. Eligible candidates can fill the application form from the second week of February 2020.
FAQs (Most Asked Questions)
Click here to view AP EAMCET 2019 FAQs
AP EAMCET 2019 Application Form
Check this section to get complete details about AP EAMCET 2019 online application form:
- The AP EAMCET application form 2019 has been issued from 26th February 2019.
- Candidates can get the application only through online mode.
- The last date to fill application without the late fee was 27th March 2019.
- Candidates can also fill the form with late fee till 19th April 2019.
- The authority also provide AP EAMCET correction facility in some particulars from 6th to 10th April 2019.
- Candidates should take a print copy of the filled application for further references.
- There will be no need to submit the application through offline mode.
Candidates can pay a fee at AP Online Centers & also through payment gateway/credit/debit card/net banking. The application fee details are given below:
|Stream||Fee (without late fee)|
|Engineering (E)||Rs. 500 + transaction charges|
|Agriculture (A)||Rs. 500 + transaction charges|
|E & A (for both streams)||Rs. 1000 + transaction charges|
AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2019
Candidates should download hall ticket through online mode from the website. AP EAMCET 2019 Hall Ticket is available from 16th April 2019.
Candidates must bring the given documents along with hall ticket, i.e. filled in online application form, ballpoint pen & caste certificate.
Without AP EAMCET admit card 2019, candidates will not be allowed to enter the exam hall.
Before filing an application form, candidates must satisfy the given AP EAMCET eligibility criteria:
- Candidates must be Indian National or PIO/OCI card holders.
- Candidates should belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh/Telangana.
For Engineering & Pharmacy Courses:
- Lower Age Limit: Candidates should have completed 16 years of age as on 31st December 2019.
- Upper Age Limit: There will be no upper age limit to apply.
For Other Courses:
- Lower Age Limit: Candidates should have completed 17 years as on 31st December 2019.
- Upper Age Limit: The upper age limit should be 22 years (25 years for SC/ST category) as on 31st December 2019.
- Appearing Candidates can also apply.
|Engineering, B.Pharmacy (MPC), Pharma.D, B.Tech (Dairy Technology), B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering), B.Tech (Food Science and Technology), B.Sc (Agriculture Engineering)||Passed Intermediate (10+2 pattern) or its equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry as optional or related vocational courses.|
Passed Diploma in Engineering or its equivalent.
|Pharma.D||Passed Intermediate (10+2 pattern) or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as optional.|
Passed Diploma in Pharmacy.
The AP EAMCET exam pattern details are given below:
- Mode: The examination will be held in online mode.
- Session: It will be conducted in two sessions, i.e. 10 AM to 1 PM & 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM.
- Language: The question paper will be asked in English & Telugu language.
- Duration: The exam duration will be three hours.
- Number of Questions: Total 160 multiple choice questions will be asked in the examination.
- Marking Scheme: For a correct answer, one mark will be given to the candidates.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking.
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
AP EAMCET Syllabus 2019
The syllabus has been prescribed by the Board of Intermediate Education, A.P/Telangana. It includes topics & chapters of 12th standard or its equivalent exam. AP TEAM 2019 syllabus is comprised of given subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & Biology.
- For exam preparation, candidates must know complete details about exam pattern & syllabus.
- Prepare a suitable timetable for the study to give an equal attention to all the subjects.
- Choose best study material & AP EAMCET preparation books.
- Candidates should also prepare from previous year’s question papers & model papers.
- Give equal time of the revision.
- Stay healthy and fit. Do yoga and meditation to calm your mind.
If you have any other queries about AP EAMCET 2019, you can ask us by leaving your comments in the comment box.