AP ECET 2024 Application Form, Registration – Apply Online Here
AP ECET 2024 Application Form will be released in the second week of March 2024. It is a state level entrance examination conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) Kakinada. AP ECET is commonly known as Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test. This entrance exam will be conducted for diploma & degree holders in the field of Pharmacy, Engineering, BSc. Mathematics and Technology. AP ECET is conducted on behalf of APSCHE (Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education. Eligible candidates will be offered admission to the second year of B.E / B.Pharma/ B.Tech courses in AICTE/ PCI approved colleges situated in the Andhra Pradesh state. In this article, we have mentioned the detailed information related to AP ECET Application Form 2024 such as application fee, application dates, eligibility criteria etc.
AP ECET 2024 Application Form
Candidates must go through the important instructions related to AP ECET Application Form 2024 below:
- AP ECET 2024 Application Form will be started in the second week of March 2024.
- The candidate will be able to fill the application form through online mode only.
- Register by filling the registration form with valid personal and communication details.
- Candidates are advised to enter the correct details as any invalid or incomplete details will lead to rejection of application form.
- Upload the scanned images of required documents such as photograph and signature within the specific size and format.
- Applicants must provide a valid/ working mobile number and email ID, as all the communication will be done through them.
- The authority will also provided the correction facility to the registered candidates for rectification in the form.
- The AP ECET Registration form will be filled by applicants till the second week of April 2024.
- Candidates must take a print out of the application form for future use.
- Candidates will be able to submit the application fee via online mode.
- To submit application fee, mode of payment includes Credit card, Debit card, Net banking and AP/TS online centres.
- The application fee will be different for every category of candidates:
Here are some important documents related to AP ECET 2024:
- Diploma/ Degree mark sheets
- Provisional Diploma
- Proof of date of birth
- Aadhar card
- Andhra Pradesh residence certificate
- Integrated Community Certificate
- Study Certificate
- Residence certificate for preceding 7 years of the final examination degree/ diploma.
- Passport size photograph
- Scanned image of Signature
AP ECET 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check out the AP ECET eligibility criteria before filling the application form:
- Nationality: Only Indians will be able to apply.
- The candidates must belong to Andhra Pradesh state.
- Applicants must satisfy local/ non-local status of the Andhra Pradesh government.
- Domicile: The candidates must have Andhra Pradesh state domicile.
- Candidates should obtain a Diploma in B.Tech/ Pharmacy from the State Board of Technical Education of Andhra Pradesh state or any other diploma from an AICTE approved institution recognised by AP government.
- Appearing candidates must have passed 3 years of B.Sc degree or its equivalent with Mathematics as mandatory subject.
- Minimum 45% marks (40% for reserved category) will be required in the qualifying exam.
- Applicants pursuing Diploma courses will be eligible to apply for B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Pharmacy courses.
AP ECET 2024 Application Dates
Applicants must check out the tentative dates of AP ECET 2024:
|Release of application form
|2nd week of March 2024
|Last date to submit application form
|2nd week of April 2024
|Last date to submit with a late fee Rs.500/-
|3rd week of April 2024
|Last date to submit with a late fee Rs. 2000/-
|3rd week of April 2024
|3rd week of April 2024
|Last date to submit with a late fee Rs. 5000/-
|4th week of April 2024
|1st week of May 2024
|8th May 2024
How to Apply for AP ECET 2024
The following are the steps related to fill AP ECET Application Form 2024:
- Go through the online website (link will be available above).
- Firstly, applicants will need to deposit the application fee by the available payment gateways.
- Fill the application form by selecting the tab “Fill Application”.
- Enter the required details such as payment reference ID, hall ticket number, mobile number and date of birth.
- Click on “Proceed to fill the application”.
- Fill the asked details such as candidate’s details, annual income of parents, category, academic details etc.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature within the specific size and format.
- Click on “Save and Preview” and submit the application form.
- Print the application form for future reference.
In case of any other query related to AP ECET Application Form 2024, then feel free to ask the queries in the comment section below.