AP ICET 2019 Application Form (Released) – Apply Online Here
AP ICET 2019 Application Form can be filled till 4th April 2019. Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test is a state level entrance examination. It is organized by Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati on behalf of APSCHE, Hyderabad. The exam is a gateway to get admission in the universities and professional colleges of AP state. Through AP ICET, candidates can get admission in MBA & MCA courses. Here, candidates can get the AP ICET application form 2019 complete details.
AP ICET 2019 Application Form
AP ICET 2020 Application Form will be started from 1st week of March 2020.
AP ICET 2019 Application Form can be filled till 4th April 2019. Click here to apply.
Check the guidelines given below to fill the online application form.
- AP ICET 2019 application form can be accessed through online mode.
- Online application has been started from 27th February 2019.
- Candidates have to fill and submit the application form till 27th March 2019 without paying late fee.
- The authority will also provide the application form after the last date on payment of late application fee.
- Candidates are advised to fill the application form accurately and carefully. However, the authority will also be provided the correction facility from 5th April 2019.
- Candidates also have to upload the scanned image of photograph (30kb) and signature (20kb) in JPEG format.
- Take the printout of the application form after submission of application form.
The AP ICET application fee is Rs. 550/- for all candidates. It can be paid through AP Online Centres/Citizen Service Centers/e-Seva Centres in AP and through credit card/debit card.
Here, we have mentioned the basic eligibility criteria to appear in the AP ICET examination.
Admissions Open 2020
- Nationality: A candidate must be an Indian National.
- Domicile: Candidate should fulfill the local/non-local status laid down by the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions.
- Age Limit: There is no age limit to apply.
- Appearing Candidates: Final year candidates are eligible to apply.
- For MCA: Candidate should have the 3 years of Bachelor Degree in any stream from a recognized university or its equivalent with at least 50% marks (45% for reserved categories) with Mathematics subject.
- For MBA: Candidate should be passed 3 years of a Bachelor Degree from any recognized university with obtaining at least 50% marks (45% for reserved categories) in the qualifying examination.
AP ICET Application Dates
Check the dates related to the AP ICET application events.
|Starting of online application form||27th February 2019|
|Last date to submit application|
(without late fee)
|27th March 2019|
|Submission of application|
(with late fee of Rs. 2000/- + Reg. fee)
|4th April 2019|
|Correction of online application data||5th – 14th April 2019|
|Exam date||26th April 2019|
How to Apply
Check the step-by-step procedure to fill AP ICET application form 2019:
- Navigate the official website (link is given above).
- First go to the ‘Fee Payment’ tab click on ‘Initiate Payment’ tab.
- You will be redirected to the payment page.
- Fill the required fee details and click on ‘Pay’ button.
- After that ‘Transaction is Successful’ message will be generated along with ‘Payment Id’.
- Candidates can check their transaction status by clicking on ‘Know your payment status’ tab.
- Enter payment reference ID, qualifying examination hall ticket number, mobile number and date.
- Now, click on ‘Proceed to fill application form’.
- Fill all the details as per the instructions given therein.
- Click on ‘Save’ and ‘Preview/Submit’ button after verifying the details in the application form.
- Now, upload the asked scanned images and click on the save button.
- Select ‘Modify and Confirm/Freeze’ as per the candidate’s choice.
- After successful submission of the application form, print he application form and keep it with you.
If you have any other queries about AP ICET 2019 Application Form, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.