AP ICET 2019 Application Form (Released) – Apply Online Here

AP ICET 2019 application formAP ICET 2019 Application Form can be filled till 4th April 2019. Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test is a state level entrance examination. It is organized by Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati on behalf of APSCHE, Hyderabad. The exam is a gateway to get admission in the universities and professional colleges of AP state. Through AP ICET, candidates can get admission in MBA & MCA courses. Here, candidates can get the AP ICET application form 2019 complete details.

AP ICET 2019 Application Form – till 4th April

newiconAP ICET 2019 Application Form can be filled till 4th April 2019. Click here to apply.

Get latest news & updates about AP ICET 2019 via SMS and e-mail, by entering your details below:

Check the guidelines given below to fill the online application form.

• AP ICET 2019 application form can be accessed through online mode.
  • Online application has been started from 27th February 2019.
  • Candidates have to fill and submit the application form till 27th March 2019 without paying late fee.
  • The authority will also provide the application form after the last date on payment of late application fee.
  • Candidates are advised to fill the application form accurately and carefully. However, the authority will also be provided the correction facility from 5th April 2019.
  • Candidates also have to upload the scanned image of photograph (30kb) and signature (20kb) in JPEG format.
  • Take the printout of the application form after submission of application form.

Application Fee:

The AP ICET application fee is Rs. 550/- for all candidates. It can be paid through AP Online Centres/Citizen Service Centers/e-Seva Centres in AP and through credit card/debit card.

Check hereHow to Fill AP ICET 2019 Application Form

Eligibility Criteria

Here, we have mentioned the basic eligibility criteria to appear in the AP ICET examination.

• Nationality: A candidate must be an Indian National.
  • Domicile: Candidate should fulfill the local/non-local status laid down by the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions.
  • Age Limit: There is no age limit to apply.
  • Appearing Candidates: Final year candidates are eligible to apply.
  • For MCA: Candidate should have the 3 years of Bachelor Degree in any stream from a recognized university or its equivalent with at least 50% marks (45% for reserved categories) with Mathematics subject.
  • For MBA: Candidate should be passed 3 years of a Bachelor Degree from any recognized university with obtaining at least 50% marks (45% for reserved categories) in the qualifying examination.

AP ICET Application Dates

Check the dates related to the AP ICET application events.

EventsDates
Starting of online application form27th February 2019
Last date to submit application
(without late fee)
27th March 2019
Submission of application
(with late fee of Rs. 2000/- + Reg. fee)
4th April 2019
Correction of online application data5th – 14th April 2019
Exam date26th April 2019

AP ICET Admit Card 2019

How to Apply

Check the step-by-step procedure to fill AP ICET application form 2019:

• Navigate the official website (link is given above).
  • First go to the ‘Fee Payment’ tab click on ‘Initiate Payment’ tab.
  • You will be redirected to the payment page.
  • Fill the required fee details and click on ‘Pay’ button.
  • After that ‘Transaction is Successful’ message will be generated along with ‘Payment Id’.
  • Candidates can check their transaction status by clicking on ‘Know your payment status’ tab.
  • Enter payment reference ID, qualifying examination hall ticket number, mobile number and date.
  • Now, click on ‘Proceed to fill application form’.
  • Fill all the details as per the instructions given therein.
  • Click on ‘Save’ and ‘Preview/Submit’ button after verifying the details in the application form.
  • Now, upload the asked scanned images and click on the save button.
  • Select ‘Modify and Confirm/Freeze’ as per the candidate’s choice.
  • After successful submission of the application form, print he application form and keep it with you.

If you have any other queries about AP ICET 2019 Application Form, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.

1. yedddula surekha says:

sir i have applied for icet but i did not get any notifications

2. Nagaphani says:

When will you get hall ticket for icet exam

3. venkatesh says:

Sir I’m from Bangalore and I’m willing to post graduate in Andra.Can I apply now?

4. sujatha says:

Plz extend the date of submission of application

5. Baddem sri vani says:

I didn’t get a correction message to my phone till now is there any problem if we did not get any message pls rpy me

6. Your Name...yesumanikanta says:

I written place of study is wrong in icet application… i can search the correction form of application but i couldnt saw thi correction application.. so please correction application link send to my mail id.. thank you

7. kavya says:

I have written date of birth wrong in icet application form… Does it leads to any problem???

8. Pranjal says:

Sir I am from Uttar Pradesh can I give this exam ??? Or when we click on fee payment tab then first column comes qualifying exam hall ticket number?? How do I know about this number please sir help

9. Dandala Manjunath says:

Can you explain Eligible criteria for MCA lateral entry?

10. Sivaiah says:

Sir good morning sir sir I have complete the ba in open university I’m igiblity to mba sir it’s possible or not possible sir

11. Your Name...Raviteja says:

I cmplted bcom now I want to do MCA

Is it possible??

12. ayesha begum says:

ihave cmpltd my degre b.com computers in 2012.now i want to do m.b.a. can i write i.cet exam now

13. VIVEK says:

hello,
    sir i completed diploma after 10th and,
    i completed my B.Tech after diploma,
    can i apply to MBA through the APICET.
    Because there only showing inter for filling details

Yes, you can apply.

• Your Name...Rupa says:

I am diploma with b.tech.while filling application they are showing inter 2 years and degree 4 years,then how we will apply diploma 3yrs and b.tech 3yrs.please say how to fill that education al qualifications.please reply me fast. Thanq you

14. Nadakuduru sindhu says:

I respected sir,now I studying bsc chemistry final year and I have to write 6th semester only. Actually I have studied mpc group in my intermediate. I want to do MBA so am I eligible for MBA. Please reply me sir

15. Oleti Naga ganga babu says:

Sir I completed degree but studyeed in ambedkar open University sir I would like to study mba sir available to ambedkar open University degree certificate sir

16. Rakesh says:

Sir I have completed my BBA degree can I join MCA

17. Vamsi says:

Hi, I completed Bipc 2013 after that I completed B.com computers 2016. I want to do MCA now. Can I eligible with my educational background.My doubt is Bipc student after B.com can elligible for MCA/MBA.
    Please explain. Is there any gap constrain after Bachelor degree to do Masters.

18. Rajasekhar Nandipati says:

Iam already finished my payment.after that we have to fill application no their showing the some error so plz rectify the problem

19. G YELLAREDDY says:

Sir I am qualified degree in 2018 previous year l was attending the ICET exam and passed the test but I was not attending the counciling. This year I am aligible ICET test please could you tell me sir please because I don’t no that’s why I am asking yours.pplease any problems is there could be informe me sir. It’s request I hope any problems you will inform me sir Thanks you sir

20. V.rohini says:

I respected sir,now I am studying b.com final year and I have to write 6th sem only.actually I have studied CEC group in my intermediate.i want to do MBA so am I eligible for MBA.. please reply me

21. Potuguru viswanadham says:

Pls share me appliecation link for MBA.