AP LAWCET 2021: Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria
AP LAWCET 2021 will be conducted by the Shri Krishnadevaraya university, Anantapur on the behalf of APSCHE, Hyderabad. Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test (AP LAWCET) examination is a state level examination. This examination is conducted one time every year. Through this exam candidates can get admission in 3 and 5 year law courses. In this article candidates cam check complete details about the AP LAWCET 2021 including dates, application form, eligibility etc.
AP LAWCET 2021 Important Dates
Candidates can check AP LAWCET important dates from the given table:
|Starting of application form||2nd week of March 2021|
|Last date to submit application||4th week of April 2021|
|Application correction||Last week of April 2021|
|Admit card||1st week of May 2021|
|AP LAWCET 2021 exam date||1st week of May 2021|
|Releasing of answer key||2nd week of May 2021|
|Declaration of result||3rd week of May 2021|
|Starting of counselling||Last week of October 2021|
AP LAWCET 2021 Application Form
Candidates can check details about the AP LAWCET 2021 application form from below:
- Application form will be available in the second week of March 2021.
- Candidates can fill their application form through online mode only. No other mode will be entertained.
- Fill all details including educational, personal, communication and etc. carefully.
- Upload documents like passport size photograph and signature in the JPG and JPEG format.
- Authorities will provide correction facility to the candidates in last week of April 2021.
- Candidates must take printout of the application form and keep it secure for other admission procedure.
- Application fee will be paid through online mode using debit card/ credit card or net banking and AP online centers.
- Application fee will be Rs. 750 for all candidates.
AP LAWCET 2021 Eligibility
Candidates must check AP LAWCET eligibility before filling the application form:
- Nationality: Candidates must be an Indian citizen.
- Age Limit: Age limit is subject to the rule position at the time of admission.
- Domicile: Candidates must have domicile certificate of Andhra Pradesh.
For 3 Year Law course:
- Qualification: Candidates must have graduation degree from any recognized board.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must secure minimum of 45% marks in the qualifying examination.
For 5 Year Law Course:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10th and 12th class from any recognized board.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must secure minimum of 45% marks in their qualifying examination.
AP LAWCET 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check AP LAWCET exam pattern in the given section:
- Examination Mode:Examination will be conducted through online mode.
- Time Duration: Total 90 minutes will be provided to the candidates.
- Language:Examination will be conducted in English and Telugu language.
- Total Questions:Total 120 questions will be asked in the question paper.
- Marking scheme: For each correct answer 1 mark will be awarded.
- Negative Marking:There will be no negative marking for incorrect answer.
In the given table candidates can check examination pattern:
|Subjects||Total Marks||Total Questions|
|General knowledge and mental ability||30||30|
|Aptitude for the study of law||60||60|
AP LAWCET 2021 Syllabus
AP LAWCET syllabus will be based various sections. Candidates can check some topics here:
General Knowledge and Mental Ability: Civics, dates and days, new amendment, new appointment, superlatives, trade terminologies, Indian constitution, geography etc., current affairs.
Aptitude for the Study of Law: Public international law, mercantile law, labor law, crimes and torts, strict liability, contract and constitution law, law of crime, legal awareness covering constitutional law and polity, international law etc.
In this section candidates can get some AP LAWCET preparation tips:
- Go through the complete exam pattern and syllabus.
- Make a proper time table and follow it daily.
- Choose best study material, books and student can also take help from the online lectures.
- Solve mock tests and sample papers, solved papers etc.
- Candidates must read newspapers on daily basis.
- Take care of your health eat healthy food.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
AP LAWCET 2021 Admit Card
AP LAWCET 2021 Admit card will be available through online mode. Candidates will be able to download their admit card from the first week of May 2021. Check all details carefully. In case of any discrepancy in details candidates can contact officials.
Candidates must bring their admit card in the examination hall with one valid photo ID Proof. Without admit card candidates will not be allowed at the examination hall.
AP LAWCET 2021 Answer Key
AP LAWCET 2021 Answer key will be released by the authorities in the second week of May 2021. Candidates can check their answer key by entering registration number and hall ticket number.
Candidates can also file the objection in the answer key. After that final answer key will be released by the authorities.
AP LAWCET 2021 Result
AP LAWCET 2021 Result will be published through online mode. Candidates will be able to check their result from the third week of May 2021. Check all the details mentioned on the result like marks obtained, rank, roll number, name etc.
Candidates can check their result through registration number and hall ticket number. Based on the result candidates will be shortlisted for the counselling process.
AP LAWCET 2021 Cut Off
AP LAWCET 2021 Cut Off will be released through online mode by the authorities. Cut off will be based on the various factors including difficulty level of exam, total availability of seats, etc.
Candidates must have to pass minimum cut off marks in the examination. Candidate who will secure minimum cut off marks they will be called for the counselling.
AP LAWCET 2021 Counselling
AP LAWCET 2021 Counselling will be begin from the last week of October 2021. Counselling will be organized through online mode. Candidates will be able to attend counselling as per their ranks obtained.
Counselling will be done on various factors like document verification, seat allotment and etc. Candidates also have to pay counselling fee at the day of counselling.
Candidates can check some important documents which will be required for the verification:
- AP LAWCET 2021 rank card
- AP LAWCET 2021 admit card
- 10th and 12th class mark sheets
- Transfer certificate
- Category certificate
- Income certificate etc.
If you have any other query about AP LAWCET 2021, then you can ask us by leaving your query below.