AP LAWCET 2021 Application Form, Registration, Eligibility – Apply Here
AP LAWCET 2021 Application Form will be released in month of June 2021. AP LAWCET (Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test) is a state level entrance test. This examination is conducted every year by Sri Krishnadevaraya university, Ananthapuramu on behalf of APSCHE. Through this exam candidates are provided admission in the field of Law. Candidates will get admission in 3 & 5 years law courses. Various law institutions of Andhra Pradesh state offer admission based on AP LAWCET scores. Candidates can read this article to know all details about AP LAWCET application form 2021.
AP LAWCET 2021 Application Form
AP LAWCET 2021 Application Form is releasing from the month of June 2021. Link will be given here. Click here to subscribe application alert.
Candidates can check details about AP LAWCET 2021 application form in the given section:
- Application form will be made available through online mode.
- Candidates will not be able to fill application form through any offline mode.
- Candidates will be able to apply for AP LAWCET 2021 from June 2021.
- Application process will include various steps i.e. registration process, filling of online application, documents uploading, fee payment, etc.
- Fill complete asked details in the form like – educational, personal and communicational, etc.
- Upload the mentioned documents – passport size photograph and signature in jpg/ jpeg format.
- Candidates will be able to fill their application form till third week of July 2021 without late fee.
- With late fee candidates can submit application form till last week of July 2021.
- Candidates can make correction in their application form in last week of July 2021.
- There will be no need to send any hardcopy of the filled application form by post.
- Take printout of filled application form and keep it safe for other procedure.
- AP LAWCET Application fee can be paid through online mode.
- Candidates will be able to pay application fee via credit card/ debit card/ net banking or TS/ AP online centers.
- Fee payment by offline mode will not be accepted.
- Application fee will be non- refundable.
Candidates can check application fee in the given table:
|For 3 and 5 years LLB courses||Rs. 750|
AP LAWCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through AP LAWCET eligibility criteria before filing the application form:
- Nationality: Indian citizen will be eligible to apply.
- Domicile: Candidates must satisfy local/ non- local requirements as per AP norms.
For 3 Years LLB Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must pass graduation degree (10+2+3 pattern) from any recognized board.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates should obtain 45% marks (42% marks for BC and 40% marks for SC/ ST candidates) in their qualifying examination.
For 5 Years LLB Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates should pass 10th and 12th level or equivalent exam from any recognized board.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must secure 45% marks (42% marks for BC and 40% marks for SC/ ST candidates) in their qualifying exam.
AP LAWCET 2021 Application Dates
Here in the table candidates can check tentative AP LAWCET application dates:
|Notification release||June 2021|
|Release of application form||June 2021|
|Last date of application submission without late fee||2nd week of July 2021|
|Last date of application submission with late fee of Rs. 500||2nd week of July 2021|
|Last date of application submission with late fee of Rs. 1000||2nd week of July 2021|
|Last date of application submission with late fee of Rs. 2000||3rd week of July 2021|
|Application correction||3rd week of July 2021|
|Release of admit card||4th week of July 2021|
|Exam date||1st week of August 2021|
How to Apply for AP LAWCET 2021
Here candidates can check all steps to fill AP LAWCET 2021 application form:
- Go to the official website (link will be mentioned above).
- In first steps, candidates will have to pay application fee.
- Application fee will be paid through online mode using credit card/ debit card or net banking etc.
- Now click on ‘check payment status’ button to check status of fee payment.
- Click on the ‘fill application’ button and fill all asked fields.
- Fill persona, qualification, address, parent’s details and other details carefully.
- Click ‘save and next’ button.
- Choose exam center as per your preferences.
- Now click on the ‘document upload’ tab and upload scanned image of photograph and signature in jpg/ jpeg format.
- Upload photograph less than 50 kb and signature size should be less than 30 kb.
- Recheck and verify complete provided details in the form before its submission.
- Take printout of conformation page and keep it safe for future references.
Through this article candidates can check all details about AP LAWCET 2021 application form. We have provided details about application form mode, fee, eligibility criteria, dates etc. We have mentioned complete procedure to fill application form. Candidates are also advised to fill form correct and carefully to avoid rejection of the form.
If you have any other query about AP LAWCET 2021 application form, then you can ask us by leaving your queries below.