AP LAWCET 2022: Application (Till 4th July), Correction (Started), Dates
AP LAWCET 2022 Application Correction has been started from 30th June 2022. Application Form can be filled till 4th July 2022 with late fee of Rs. 2000/-. Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test (AP LAWCET) is a state level entrance exam conducted by the Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam (SPMVV), Tirupati on the behalf of APSCHE. The exam will be conducted for the candidates seeking admission in 3 year & 5 year LLB courses. Qualified candidates of this examination will get admission in various Govt. and Private law colleges across the Andhra Pradesh State. Through this article, we have provided the complete details candidates needs to know regarding the AP LAWCET Admission 2022.
AP LAWCET 2022 Notifications – Application Correction Started
AP LAWCET 2022 Application Correction has been started from 30th June 2022. Check here for correction details.
AP LAWCET 2022 Application Form can be filled till 4th July 2022 with late fee of Rs. 2000/-. Check here for application details.
AP LAWCET 2022 Mock Test is available for practice now. Check here for preparation details.
AP LAWCET 2022 Exam date has been announced. It will be held on 13th July 2022. Check here for exam date details.
Admission Open 2022
AP LAWCET 2022 Important Dates
Following are the complete official AP LAWCET exam dates for the session 2022:
|Starting of application form||13th May 2022|
|Last date to submit application||13th June 2022|
|Last date to submit (with Rs. 500 late fee)||20th June 2022|
|Last date to submit (with Rs. 1000 late fee)||27th June 2022|
|Application correction||30th June to 1st July 2022|
|Last date to submit (with Rs. 2000 late fee)||4th July 2022|
|Admit card||8th July 2022|
|AP LAWCET 2022 exam date||13th July 2022|
|Releasing of answer key||–|
|Declaration of result||–|
|Starting of counselling||–|
AP LAWCET 2022 Application Form
Checkout the complete details with some important instructions regarding the AP LAWCET Application Form 2022:
- The Application Form has been released through online mode.
- Candidates can register themselves from 13th May 2022.
- The Application Form has been released for eligible candidates only, so candidates must confirm their eligibility before applying for the examination.
- Candidates must fill the application form very carefully as any alteration in the details can cause rejection of application form.
- Candidates can also do correction in the application form. It can be done on 30th June & 1st July 2022.
- Candidates must submit the application form before 13th June 2022, as no application form can be accepted after prescribed date.
- Candidates are advised to keep the printout of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
- The Application Fee can be submitted through online mode.
- Candidates can submit the application fee through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and AP/TS online Centre.
- The application fee as per different category is as follows:
AP LAWCET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Checkout the complete AP LAWCET eligibility criteria for the examination:
For 3 Years Law Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must be a bachelor’s degree holder in any discipline from any recognized board.
- Marks: Applying candidates must have scored at least 45% marks (5% and 3% relaxation will be allotted to the SC/ST and OBC candidates respectively) in qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in their final semester examination in 2022 can also apply for the admission.
For 5 Years Law Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10+2 Intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: Candidates must have scored at least 45% Marks (42% marks for OBC and 40% for SC/ST Candidates).
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the annual examination in 2022 can also apply for the 5 years law programme.
AP LAWCET 2022 Exam Pattern
Checkout the complete AP LAWCET exam pattern & marking scheme below:
- Mode of Exam: The examination will be conducted through online mode.
- Duration: Total 90 minutes will be allotted for solving the question paper.
- Medium: The medium for the examination will be in English and Telugu language.
- Questions: The question paper will consist of total 120 questions in the question paper.
- Marking scheme: For each correct answer 1 mark will be awarded and there will be no negative marking for incorrect answer.
The AP LAWCET 2022 question paper pattern will be as follows:
|Subjects||Total Marks||Total Questions|
|General knowledge and mental ability||30||30|
|Aptitude for the study of law||60||60|
AP LAWCET 2022 Syllabus
The Syllabus for the examination will be consist of various topics from the General knowledge and mental ability, Current Affairs and Aptitude Test. The complete AP LAWCET syllabus for the 2022 examination can be checkout from the website of authority through online mode.
For the ease of candidates, we will also upload the complete syllabus in our articles after the declaration of syllabus for examination.
Following are some effective tips and tricks for better AP LAWCET exam preparation:
- Go through the exam pattern and syllabus.
- Make the proper time schedule and follow it strictly.
- Read the newspapers daily.
- Solve the previous years papers and sample question papers.
- Practice the subject according to the program applied for.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
AP LAWCET 2022 Admit Card
The Admit card will be released by the authority for every registered candidates after few weeks from the completion of registration process. Candidates will be able to download their admit card from 8th July 2022 through online mode only.
AP LAWCET Admit Card 2022 will be an important document to be carried out on the day of examination, as no candidates will be allowed to participate in the examination without valid admit card.
AP LAWCET 2022 Answer Key
The Answer key will be released by the authority after few days from the completion of examination. Authority will release the answer key in the pdf format. Candidates will be able to check the answer key from the July 2022 through online mode.
AP LAWCET Answer key 2022 will consist of correct answers to every asked questions in the examination. With the AP LAWCET 2022 Answer key, candidates will be able to predict their marks even before the declaration of result.
AP LAWCET 2022 Result
AP LAWCET Result 2022 will be released by the authority for every exam participated candidate individually through online mode. Authority will prepare the result for candidates on the basis of final answer key. Candidates will be able to download their result from the 3rd week of July 2022.
The Result will be consisting of candidate’s performance in the entrance examination. Candidates are advised to keep their result safe till the completion of admission procedure.
AP LAWCET 2022 Cut Off
The cut off marks will be the minimum marks released by the authority for shortlisting the candidates for counselling procedure. Authority will release the category wise cut off marks for every category. Candidates will have to score more than prescribed cut off marks for their category to be eligible for counselling procedure.
AP LAWCET Cut off list 2022 will be made available through the website of authority. On the basis of cut off list, authority will prepare a merit list containing the names of shortlisted candidates for the counselling procedure.
AP LAWCET 2022 Counselling
The Counselling procedure will be conducted by the authority for every exam qualified candidate. Candidates will be able to register themselves for the counselling procedure from the 1st week of August 202 through online mode only.
AP LAWCET Counselling procedure will be conducted in various rounds on the basis of availability of seats after each round of counselling. The seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of their rank in the merit list. Top rank holder in the merit list will get the higher preferences at the time of allotment of seats.
After the allotment of seats, candidates will have to report on their allotted center for confirming their admission. Candidates will have to bring the following document for the document verification round.
- AP LAWCET 2022 admit card
- AP LAWCET 2022 result
- Date of birth certificate
- 10th and 12th mark sheet and certificates
- ID proof
- Passport size photographs, etc.
If you have any other query about AP LAWCET 2022, you can ask us by leaving your query below.