AP LAWCET 2022 Application (Till 13th June), Registration – Apply Here
AP LAWCET 2022 Application Form can be filled till 13th June 2022 through online mode only. AP LAWCET 2022 (Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Exam) is a state level entrance test conducted by Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam (SPMVV), Tirupati on behalf of APSCHE. Qualified candidates from this examination will get shortlisted for admission in 3 year and 5 year Law programme at various participating law colleges across the Andhra Pradesh states. Here in this article, we will provide the complete details with latest updates on AP LAWCET Application Form 2022.
Admission Open 2022
AP LAWCET 2022 Application Form – Till 13th June
AP LAWCET 2022 Application Form can be filled till 13th June 2022. Click here to apply.
Here are the complete detailed information with some key instructions on AP LAWCET Application Form 2022:
- AP LAWCET Application Form has been released through online mode only.
- Authority has released AP LAWCET application form specifically for eligible candidates, so candidates must confirm their eligibility before applying for examination.
- Applicant can submit the AP LAWCET 2022 Application Form from 13th May 2022.
- Applicant must fill AP LAWCET Application Form with all required details, as any void details could cause rejection of Application Form.
- AP LAWCET Application correction process will start from 30th June 2022.
- Applicant must fill their AP LAWCET application form before the prescribed date for submission, as no application form can be accepted after the last date of submission.
- Candidates are advised to seek the printout of filled AP LAWCET Application form and fee receipt for future references.
- AP LAWCET application fee can only be submitted through Online mode.
- Candidates can use Net Banking, Credit Card, or Debit Card payment gateways for transaction of AP LAWCET Application Fee.
The complete application fee structure for AP LAWCET 2022 Application form will be as follows:
|SC/ ST||Rs. 800/-|
AP LAWCET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Following are the complete eligibility norms for AP LAWCET 2022 Examination:
For 3 Years LLB Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must have graduation degree in (10+2+3 pattern) from any recognized board.
- Marks: He/she should have obtain at least 45% marks (42% marks for BC and 40% marks for SC/ ST candidates) in their qualifying examination to be eligible.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing for final examination in 2022 can also apply for admission.
For 5 Years LLB Courses:
- Qualification: Applying candidates should have qualify or passed their 10+2 intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: Candidates must have scored at least 45% marks (42% marks for BC and 40% marks for SC/ ST candidates) in their qualifying exam to be eligible for admission.
AP LAWCET 2022 Important Dates
Following are some important dates regarding AP LAWCET 2022 Application Form.
|Notification release||10th May 2022|
|Release of application form||13th May 2022|
|Last date of application submission without late fee||13th June 2022|
|Last date of application submission with late fee of Rs. 500||20th June 2022|
|Last date of application submission with late fee of Rs. 1000||27th June 2022|
|Last date of application submission with late fee of Rs. 5000||4th July 2022|
|Application Correction||30th June & 1st July 2022|
|Admit Card||8th July 2022|
|Exam date||13th July 2022|
How To Apply For AP LAWCET 2022
Following are the complete step by step process for filling AP LAWCET 2022 Online Application Form:
- Visit the website of AP LAWCET 2022 (link is available above).
- Now click on the “Pay Application Fee” and fill the form with all required details including Candidates Basics personal details, Email ID, Phone Number, Programme Applying for and complete the payment for AP LAWCET 2022.
- Now fill all required details in AP LAWCET Payment page and complete the transaction for proceeding into next step.
- Once transaction will be successfully done take the printout of AP LAWCET fee receipt for future references.
- Now click on “fill application form” for filling final AP LAWCET Application Form and login with all required details.
- Fill the AP LAWCET application form with all required details including Personal, Educational, Communicational, Examination Centre details and then submit them.
- Candidates must fill all required details in AP LAWCET application form as any void details can cause rejection of application form.
- After submitting all required details in AP LAWCET 2022 click on “Print Filled- in Application” and login with all required details.
- Now take the Printout of filled AP LAWCET Application Form for future reference.
- Candidates don’t need to submit any hardcopy of filled AP LAWCET Application Form to the authority.
Leave the comment down below for any query and further information about AP LAWCET 2022 application form.