AP LAWCET 2023 Application (Till 9th May), Eligibility – Get Here
AP LAWCET 2023 Application form can be filled till 9th May 2023 with late fee of Rs. 2000/-. AP LAWCET which stands for Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test is conducted for admission in various UG law courses. This year, exam will be conducted by Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur on behalf of APSCHE.
The admission will be offered to candidates in LLB courses (3 & 5 years). It is a state level entrance exam conducted every year. The candidates who will be qualified in exam will get admission in various government and private colleges across the Andhra Pradesh state. In this article we have provided details about AP LAWCET Application form 2023 such as application form, eligibility, applying procedure, etc.
AP LAWCET 2023 Application Form – Till 9th May
AP LAWCET 2023 Application Form can be filled till 9th May 2023 with late fee of Rs. 2000/-. Click here to apply.
Following are the details about AP LAWCET 2023 Application form below:
- The application form for AP LAWCET 2023 has been made available through online mode.
- AP LAWCET 2023 application form has been released from 23rd March 2023.
- Candidate must first check the eligibility criteria before applying for the application form.
- Fill the application form by entering details like name, educational qualification, email id, etc.
- The authority will also provide the correction facility to the candidates for limited time period.
- At the time of registration, upload the scanned documents like passport size photograph and signature.
- The last date to submit the application form is till 22nd April 2023 without any late fee.
- Submit the application form and take the printout of the application form for future reference.
- The Application fee can be submitted through online mode.
- Candidates can submit the application fee using Credit card, Debit card, Net Banking.
- AP/ TS online centre can be also used for fee payment.
- The application fee is non-refundable once paid.
|3 Year/ 5-year LLB Course||900||850||800|
AP LAWCET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for AP LAWCET 2023 is given below:
- Nationality: The candidate must be citizen of India.
- Domicile: Candidates should have a domicile certificate of Andhra Pradesh.
For 3 years LLB Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must have qualified with 10+2+3 pattern in any discipline from recognised university.
- Marks: In qualifying exam, candidate must secure minimum 45% of aggregate marks to be eligible for admission.
- Relaxation: There will be relaxation of 5% marks for reserved category in qualifying exam.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in their final semester exam in 2023 can also apply for admission.
For 5 year Law Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must pass 10+2 pattern from any recognised board or Board of Intermediate Education, AP.
- Marks: The minimum marks candidates must obtain are at least 45% marks to be eligible for exam.
- Relaxation: There will be relaxation of 3% marks belonging to backward classes.
AP LAWCET 2023 Application Dates
Check the official application dates for AP LAWCET 2023 below:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Announced)|
|Application form release||23rd March 2023|
|Last date to apply||22nd April 2023|
|Submission of the application form with a late fee of Rs. 500|
Late fee of Rs 1000/-
Late fee of Rs 2000/-
|29th April 2023|
5th May 2023
9th May 2023
|Correction facility||10th & 11th May 2023|
|Exam date||20th May 2023|
How to Apply for AP LAWCET 2023
Here are steps for filling the application form for AP LAWCET 2023 below:
- Go to the website (Link is provided above).
- Click on “Apply Online” for registration.
- Select Fee Payment Tab from AP LAWCET home page.
- Then a registration form will open where candidate have to fill the basic details like candidate name, date of birth, mobile number, qualifying examination hall ticket number, etc.
- Candidate can pay the fee through online as well as offline mode.
- For online mode, candidate can pay using Credit card, Debit card, and Net Banking and for offline mode candidate can pay through AP/ TS centers.
- Click on “Know Your Payment Status” tab for checking status for payment.
- After fee payment candidate can start filling the application form by selecting “Fill Application”.
- Fill the details for application form such as Personal details, academic details, category, date of birth, permanent address, test center preference, etc.
- After entering the details upload the scanned documents like photograph and signature.
- The size of scanned photograph must be less than 50 KB with jpg or jpeg format.
- The size of scanned signature must be less than 30 KB with jpg or jpeg format.
- Click on Save and Preview/ Submit button.
- Once the online application is submitted two buttons pop up Modify and Confirm will be enabled.
- Click on Print Application form tab from AP LAWCET 2023.
- Print the copy of application form and fee receipt for future reference.
If you have any query related to AP LAWCET 2023 Application Form you can leave your comments below.
Sir, at fee payment option shows 1000 rupees for late application but at payment portal it accesses 1901 rupees. today I am going to apply
AP LAWCET 2023 application fee for general category candidates is Rs. 900/- & Rs. 1000/- is late fee which means total fee to be submitted is Rs. 1900/-.
I HAVE TO CHANGE MY DISTRICT IS THERE ANY POSSIBILITY FOR THAT I HAD ALREADY COMPLETED MY APPLICATION PROCESS
You will be able to make correction whenever officials will provide correction facility.
When will be application of AP lawcet released
Here is the direct link application form to apply for AP LAWCET 2023.
When will be application of AP lawcet released
AP Lawcet 2023 application dates & details are yet to be released.
I am studying law.please how filled application and fee details and documents? Please tell the details
You will be able to apply online whenever authority will release application form.