Assam CEE 2020: Exam Date (Revised), Admit Card, Exam Pattern
Assam CEE 2020 Exam Date has been revised. Admit Card is releasing on 15th September 2020. The entrance examination will be conducted to offer admission in engineering courses. It is a state level exam through which candidates are provided admission in various colleges/ institutions within the Assam state. Assam Common Entrance Exam is conducted by the Assam Science & Technology University (ASTU). Through this exam, students will get admission in B.Tech or B.E. courses. Candidates can check here all the details regarding Assam CEE 2020, including exam dates, admit card, exam pattern, syllabus, etc.
Assam CEE 2020 Notifications – Exam Date Revised
Assam CEE 2020 Exam Date has been revised. The exam will be held on 20th September 2020. Check here for details.
Assam CEE 2020 Admit Card is releasing on 15th September 2020. Check here for admit card details.
Assam CEE 2020 Exam Dates
Candidates can check below the official Assam CEE exam dates for various events of 2020 session:
|Starting of online application form||2nd March 2020|
|Closing date of online application form||20th June 2020|
|Issue of admit card||15th September 2020|
|Date of exam||20th September 2020|
|Answer key release||September|
|Declaration of result||On or before 30th September 2020|
Assam CEE 2020 Admit Card
Candidates will be able to download Assam CEE admit card from 15th September 2020. The candidates need their application form number generated during the submission of application form to get admit card. The exam will be held on 20th September 2020.
The candidates are advised to check the candidates roll number, exam date, time & venue, photo and signature in the admit card carefully. Candidates should take a printout of admit card for further process.
Assam CEE 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check details of Assam CEE exam pattern below:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted through offline mode.
- Duration: The exam will be of 3 hours duration.
- Number of Questions: Question paper will contain 120 questions.
- Type of Questions: The question paper will be of multiple choice questions.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be provided for each right answer.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for wrong answer.
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
Assam CEE 2020 Syllabus
The Assam CEE syllabus is divided into 3 sections, i.e, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The detailed syllabus can be checked below:
Current electricity ,unit and measurement, laws of motion, magneto statics, work, motion in one dimension, energy and power, oscillation, waves, transference of heats, , electromagnetic waves, heat and thermodynamics, electron and photon, atom, ray optics, motion in three dimension, molecular and nuclei, wave and semiconductor and gravitation.
Atomic structure, redox reactions and electrochemistry, chemistry of heavy metals, no metals, boron family, nuclear chemistry, Some basic concept, solution, state of matters, organic compound containing halogens, classifications of organic compound, synthetic and natural polymer, chemical equilibrium, surface chemistry and nitrogen family, carbon family, some basic principle.
Sets, heights and distance, binomial theorems and its applications, law of motion projectile, relation between roots and coefficient numbers, arithmetic geometry and harmonic progression, complex numbers, arithmetic geometric series, integral calculus, polynomial, matrix and quadratics equations , conic section and family of circles.
Here are some tips and tricks which the candidates may follow for better Assam CEE preparation:
- Divide your study time as per the difficulty level of examination for each subject.
- Prepare a time table for your exam preparation and stick to it.
- Make yourself familiar with the entire exam pattern & syllabus.
- Try to solve previous year question papers.
- Make sure to clear your basic concept of the subjects.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Assam CEE 2020 Answer Key
Assam CEE 2020 answer key will be released in the month of September 2020. Answer key will contain all the correct answers of the questions that will be asked in the examination. Candidates can check their answer key of the exam after the exam and before the result.
Through the Assam CEE answer key, the students will be able to estimate their probable score of the examination. Candidates can also take the printout of the answer key.
Assam CEE 2020 Result
Candidates will be able to check their Assam CEE 2020 result on or before 30th September 2020. Through the result, candidates will be able to know the subject wise and overall marks obtained in the entrance examination and also the qualifying status.
Candidates can check their Assam CEE result through online mode. Candidates can get their results by entering their roll number. The exam authority will prepare a merit list on the basis of result.
Assam CEE 2020 Cut Off
Assam CEE cut off 2020 will be announced after the declaration of the result. Cut off marks is introduced for shortlisting the candidates. The admission procedure will be based on the candidate’s merit.
Assam CEE cut off is the minimum marks that students have to obtain for taking admission in undergraduate courses of Assam. Cut off marks is different for different courses or colleges. Based on cut off marks student will be enlisted in the merit list.
Reservation of Seats:
Here candidates can check the rate of seats reserved as per their category:
|Category||Seats Reserved (in %)|
|Schedule tribe (plains) ST(P)||10%|
|Schedule tribe (hills) ST (S)||5%|
|OBC||As per govt. norms|
|TGLC||1 seat in each college|
|Ex- TGLC||1 seat in each college|
|Son, daughter of Ex- servicemen||1 seat in each college|
Assam CEE 2020 Counselling
Assam CEE counselling will be held in month of October 2020. Qualified candidates will be able to participate in the counselling. The counselling will be organized by the state level committee. In the counselling rounds, candidates have to fill the college preference in which they want to get admission.
Candidates are advised to attend the counselling process in person along with their original documents at the counselling venue. Counselling will be held in offline mode. The counselling process will include documents verification, college choice and allocation of seats with payment of counselling fee for the admission.
Documents required during counselling are as follow:
- Permanent resident certificate
- Caste/ category certificate
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet and certificate
- Academic gap certificate
- Character certificate from head of the institution last attended
- Assam CEE 2020 admit card
- Assam CEE 2020 score card
Assam CEE 2020 Application Form
Candidates must go through the guidelines to fill the Assam CEE 2020 Application Form:
- The application form is available from 2nd March 2020.
- Candidates can fill the application form only through online mode.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned images of signature and photograph in JPG or JPEG format.
- The candidates have to fill their academic and personal details in the application form which includes candidate’s name, contact number, qualifying exam scores respectively.
- Candidates are advised to check all the filled details carefully before final submission of it.
- There will be no correction and modification done after the final submission of the application form.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of application form for further procedures.
- The application fee is Rs. 750/-.
- The application fee can be paid online using state bank collect which facilitates payment through debit card/ credit card/ net banking mode.
Check Here – How to Fill Assam CEE 2020 Application Form.
Candidate can check the Assam CEE eligibility criteria given below:
- Nationality: Candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- Age Criteria: The age of the aspirant must lie between 17 to 21 years as on 1st August 2020. Age relaxation is of 3 years for SC/ST candidates and 1 year for B.Sc graduates.
- Residential Eligibility: Candidate should be a permanent resident of Assam state.
For Engineering Degree Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed in 12th or equivalent from recognized board or university.
- Subjects: Candidates should have passed the exam with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English without any grace in one sitting.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates should have obtained 50% marks (45% for SC, 40% for ST) in the qualifying exam.
For any other query regarding the Assam CEE 2020, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.