Assam Polytechnic (PAT) 2020: Counseling (Started), Allotment (Released)
Assam Polytechnic PAT 2020 First Round Allotment has been released. The exam is conducted by DTE, Assam. Assam PAT is a polytechnic exam conducted once in a year to offer admission to the candidates in the Polytechnic Diploma courses. Admission will be offered to the test qualifying candidates into various polytechnic colleges or institutions situated in the state of Assam. Through this article, candidates will know details regarding Assam Polytechnic PAT 2020 dates, result, etc. and other information related to the exam.
Assam PAT 2020 Notifications – Allotment Released (1st Round)
Assam Polytechnic (PAT) 2020 First Round Allotment has been released. Check here for counselling details.
Assam Polytechnic (PAT) 2020 Counselling has been started from 9th October 2020. Check here for counselling details.
Assam Polytechnic (PAT) 2021 exam will be held in the month of May 2021. Get more details about Assam PAT 2021 here.
Assam Polytechnic (PAT) 2020 Result has been declared on 8th October 2020. Check here for result details.
Assam Polytechnic PAT 2020 Dates
Check below official Assam Polytechnic Dates for various events:
|Online Registration Start||1st March 2020|
|Online Registration Close||10th June 2020|
|Issue of Admit Card||26th September 2020|
|Date of Exam||3rd October 2020|
|Announcement of Result||8th October 2020|
|Counselling||9th October 2020|
Assam Polytechnic PAT 2020 Counselling
Assam Polytechnic Counselling 2020 has been started from the 9th October 2020. Students shortlisted in the released merit list will be only eligible for counselling.
Candidates must bring all the relevant documents at the time of counselling for document verification process of counselling.
Seats are allotted to the candidates in various institutions.
FAQ’S (Frequently Asked Questions)
Assam Polytechnic PAT 2020 Application Form
Candidates can check complete application form details of Assam Polytechnic PAT 2020 below:
- Assam PAT 2020 Application Form has been released from 1st March 2020.
- Candidates are required to apply through online mode only. No other mode is accepted to fill application form.
- Candidates are advised to fill the application form earlier without waiting for last date to avoid last minute mistakes.
- Check complete eligibility criterion before filling the application form.
- The application process consist of various steps – Online registration, filling form details, uploading of images and fee payment.
- Candidates after completion of application process must take out the printout of the form for further admission process.
Candidates are required to pay Rs.500 as application fee.
Mode of Payment: Application fee can be paid via debit/credit card or via net banking.
Offline fee can be paid at any branch of State Bank of India via the Challan.
Assam Polytechnic PAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Check details of Assam Polytechnic PAT Eligibility Criteria 2020 below before applying:
- Residential Eligibility: Applying candidate must be citizen of India and Permanent resident of Assam.
- Domicile: He/she must possess domicile certificate of Assam.
- Age: Applying candidate must have born on or after 1st Aug 1999 and for SC/ST candidates on or after 1st Aug 1996. For institutions located outside Assam, upper age limit should be 20 years 6 months as on 31st December 2020.
- Educational Qualification: Student must have passed minimum 10th/ H.S.L.C. or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Qualifying Subjects: Candidate must have passed with Science and Mathematics as compulsory subjects in the 10th
- Qualifying Marks: General students must have secured 40% marks; SC- 35% marks; ST – 33% marks in the 10th class.
- Physical Fitness: Candidate should be physically and mentally fit.
Assam Polytechnic PAT 2020 Admit Card
Assam Polytechnic PAT Admit Card 2020 has been released from 26th September 2020. It will be available online after the application process will be over.
For downloading admit card, candidates need to click on PAT 2020, and enter their Application number and date of birth. Also, students must bring their valid photo id proof on the exam day.
Assam Polytechnic PAT 2020 Exam Pattern
Know various details of Assam PAT Exam Pattern below:
- Mode of Exam: The entrance exam will be conducted through offline mode.
- Total Number of Questions: There will be total 100 questions for the candidates in MCQ format.
- Total Time: Two hours will be given for solving the question paper.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be given for each correct answer. There will be no negative marking for wrong responses.
Assam Polytechnic PAT 2020 Syllabus
Assam Polytechnic Syllabus 2020 is from the topics of 10th level. The topics included in the syllabus will be from the subjects of Science, Mathematics and English.
The syllabus will be published online for the entrance test. For updates regarding the syllabus, candidates are advised to visit our website regularly.
Assam Polytechnic PAT 2020 Preparation Tips
Assam Polytechnic PAT preparation tips are listed below which will help the candidates in the preparation for the exam:
- Cover the total syllabus for the examination topic wise and make notes for the revision.
- Revision plays an important role during the preparation. Candidates are advised to revise on daily basis whatever they have learned in a day.
- Candidates can purchase a test series for preparation. It will provide you the environment during the examination.
- With the help of test series candidates can analyze their weak and strong areas and can manage time in examination.
Assam Polytechnic PAT 2020 Result
Assam Polytechnic PAT 2020 Result has been published on 8th October 2020. Result is made available on the site in the form of merit list.
Candidates can check their rank and score from the list with the help of entering their application number and roll number.
If you have any query regarding Assam Polytechnic PAT 2020, you can ask your query in the comments section below.