Bihar Polytechnic 2019 (DCECE): Counselling, Admission Process
Bihar Polytechnic 2019 Counselling for PM & PMD courses has been started from 10th November 2019. The exam is conducted for admission to various polytechnic courses in the field of engineering & non-engineering. Bihar Polytechnic exam is also called as Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination (DCECE). It is a state level examination organized by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. Through this article, candidates can get complete information about Bihar Polytechnic (DCECE) 2019.
Bihar Polytechnic 2019 Notifications – Counselling Started (PM & PMD)
Bihar Polytechnic 2019 Counselling for PM & PMD courses has been started from 10th November 2019. Check here for counselling details.
The Application Form for Bihar Polytechnic 2020 will be released in the month of February 2020.
Bihar Polytechnic 2019 Third Seat Allotment for PE course has been released. Check here for counselling details.
Bihar Polytechnic 2019 Rank Card (Result) has been declared on 29th July 2019. Check here for result details.
Bihar Polytechnic Exam Dates 2019
Here, we are providing the official schedule for DCECE 2019 exam:
|Online Application Form Release||27th April 2019|
|Last date to fill application||18th May 2019|
|Fee Payment Last date (Challan)||20th May 2019|
|Fee Payment Last date (Online)||21st May 2019|
|Application Correction||22nd – 24th May 2019|
|Admit Card Release Date||11th June 2019|
|Date of Exam||23rd & 24th June 2019|
|Result Declaration||29th July 2019|
|Counselling Starts||6th August 2019|
Bihar Polytechnic Result 2019
After a few weeks of examination, the result has been declared by the board. Bihar Polytechnic 2019 result has been announced through online mode.
Candidates can check DCECE result 2019 from 29th July 2019. It can be viewed in a pdf format. Candidates should check their roll number to know, they qualify the exam or not.
In the result card, the date & time of interview will also be given to the selected candidates as per their courses.
The reservations of seats are given here as per the categories:
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||16%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||1%|
|Extremely Backward Class (EBC)||18 %|
|Backward Class (BC)||12%|
|Reserved Category Girls (RCG)||3%|
Bihar Polytechnic Counselling 2019
Candidates should download their rank card to appear in the counselling. It is available in online mode from 29th July 2019.
DCECE counselling 2019 is organized through online mode. It has been started from 6th August 2019.
Candidates are called for counselling as per their ranks & category. The documents are verified on the day of the interview.
On the day of the interview, candidates have to fill choice of colleges & courses as per their preferences.
The seat are allotted on the basis of rank, filled choices, availability of seats, category, etc.
Bihar Polytechnic Answer Key 2019
Candidates will check DCECE answer key after two or three days of the examination. It will be released through online mode.
The answer key will be published separately for each group of courses such as PE/PPE & PM/PMD courses.
Candidates will view the answer key in a pdf format. It helps the candidates to calculate their rough marks with the help of answer key.
Bihar Polytechnic Admit Card 2019
The admit card has been issued through online mode on the official website. Candidates can get DCECE 2019 admit card from 11th June 2019.
There is no facility to get DCECE admit card 2019 through offline mode. Candidates can download the admit card by entering their Date of Birth & Registration Number/Registration Number & Password.
Bihar Polytechnic (DCECE) is one of the state level examination. It is managed by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. It is also referred as Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination. It is conducted to offer admission in various engineering and medical diploma courses in the state of Bihar.
FAQs (Most Asked Questions)
Bihar Polytechnic Application Form 2019
- DCECE application form 2019 has been issued by the board through online mode on the official website.
- Candidates can fill application from 27th April 2019.
- Bihar Polytechnic online registration 2019 can be done till 18th May 2019.
- Candidates can also make a correction in application from 22nd May 2019.
- There will be no need to send the printout of the application form to the board.
Candidates can deposit application fee through online (debit/credit card & net banking) or offline (Challan) mode. Fee details are given here:
- For One Course: 750 (Rs. 480 for SC/ST category)
- For Two Courses: 850 (Rs. 530 for SC/ST category)
- For Three Courses: 950 (Rs. 630 for SC/ST category)
- For Four Courses: 1150 (Rs. 730 for SC/ST category)
The eligibility criteria details are mentioned here:
- Candidates must be Indian Citizen.
- Candidates must fulfill the domicile criteria of Bihar state.
- Appearing candidates can apply for this exam.
|PE (Polytechnic Engineering)||Qualifying Exam: Passed 10th or its equivalent examination with minimum 35% qualifying marks.|
Age Limit: No maximum & minimum age limit to apply.
|PPE (Part Time Polytechnic Engineering)||Qualifying Exam: Passed 10th or its equivalent examination with two years ITI.|
Passed 10th or its equivalent examination with two-year experience.Age Limit: The age limit must be 19 years as on 1st July 2019.
|PMD (Para Medical-Dental (Matric Level))||Qualifying Exam: Passed 10th or its equivalent examination from CBSE/ICSE & recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects.|
Age Limit: The age limit must be 15 years (Minimum) & 30 years (Maximum) as on 31st December 2019.
|PM (Para Medical Intermediate Level)||Qualifying Exam: Passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination with PCM/B & English subjects.|
Age Limit: The age limit must be 17 years (Minimum) & 32 years (Maximum) as on 31st December 2019.
Check here details about exam pattern:
- Mode: The examination will be organized through offline mode.
- Language: The question paper will be asked in English & Hindi language.
- Duration: The exam duration will be 2 hours 15 min.
- Number of Questions: Total 90 multiple choice questions will be asked in the examination.
- Total Marks: The question paper will be of 450 marks.
- Marking Scheme: For the correct answer, 5 marks will be allotted to the candidates.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking.
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|For PE & PPE|
Bihar Polytechnic Syllabus 2019
The syllabus is different for each course. It contain topics & chapters of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, General Science, Numerical Ability, Hindi, English and General Knowledge. Bihar Polytechnic 2019 syllabus is comprised of class 10th standard.
- Plan your preparation & make a good schedule on daily basis.
- Prepare notes on important topics for revision.
- Try to solve last year’s question paper & model papers.
- Prepare for good books & study material available in the markets.
- Stay fit & healthy. Avoid junk foods.
If you have any other queries about Bihar Polytechnic 2019 (DCECE), you can ask us by leaving your queries in the comment box.