BVP CET 2020 Application Form (Till 17th August) – Apply Online Here
BVP CET 2020 Application Form has been extended till 17th August 2020 for B.Tech. course. Candidates can fill their application form through online mode. BVP CET is a university level entrance examination. Through this exam, candidates will get admission in various UG and PG courses. It is conducted every year by the Bharti Vidyapeeth University. Admission will be offered in the field of Engineering, Management, Law, Pharmacy, etc courses. Candidates can read this complete article to know more about the BVP CET Application form 2020 including dates, eligibility, mode, fee, etc.
BVP CET 2020 Application Form – Till 17th August
BVP CET 2020 Application Form has been extended till 17th August 2020. Click here to apply.
Candidates must go through the details about BVP CET 2020 Application form from the given section:
- Application form can be filled through online mode.
- Candidates can fill their application form from 20th January 2020.
- Fill all the asked details like education, personal, etc. carefully.
- Upload your passport size photograph and signature in the application form.
- Separate application form will be filled for different courses.
- Candidates can fill their application till 17th August 2020 for B.Tech courses.
- Take printout of the filled application form. Keep one printout secure for other procedures.
- Application fee can be paid through online mode using debit card/ credit card or net banking.
- Application form will be non-refundable.
- Fee will be different for all courses.
Candidates can check fee structure for different courses from below:
- PG- MBA/MHA, MCA, M. Tech., M. Pharm. /Pharm. D. P.B.(PHARM PG) UG-B.Tech., B.Tech-II(Second Year): Rs. 1700/-.
- PG- MSc Environment/MSc Geo Informatics(MEVST/MGI),M.Sc. Nursing, UG-BHMCT & B.Sc. H & HA: Rs. 1200/-.
- PG- M.Sc. Biotechnology/M. Sc. Medical – Biotechnology/M. Sc. Bioinformatics(MBT), M.Arch (Sustainable Architecture) UG- B. Pharm/Pharm. D.(PHARMUG), B. Pharm-II(Second Year): Rs. 1450/-.
- UG- B.Sc. Nursing, P. B. B. Sc. Nursing, B. Sc. Biotechnology , Bachelor of Audiology & Speech Language Pathology(BASLP), B. Optometry(B.Optom.): Rs. 1100/-.
- PG- M. Sc. Speech/ M. Sc. Audiology: Rs. 1000/-.
BVP CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must read all the BVP CET 2020 eligibility criteria before filling the application form:
For B.Tech Course:
- Qualification: Candidates must pass 10th and 12th level from any recognized board.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must secure minimum of 50% (45% marks for SC/ ST candidates) marks in their qualifying examination.
For LLB Course:
- Qualification: Candidates must possess Bachelor’s degree in any stream from any recognized university.
- Marks: Candidates must have obtained 45% (40% marks for SC/ ST candidates) marks in their qualifying examination.
For M.Tech Course:
- Qualification: Candidates must pass B.Tech/ B.E. degree from any recognized university.
BVP CET 2020 Application Dates
Candidates can check official dates of BVP CET 2020 application form and examination:
For BVP CET B.Tech:
|Starting of online application form||20th January 2020|
|Last date to submit application||17th August 2020|
|Exam date||25th August 2020/ 26th August 2020|
How to Apply for BVP CET 2020
Here we have mentioned complete procedure about BVP CET 2020 application form:
- Visit the official website (link is mentioned above).
- Enter your email id, mobile number, name and click on ‘New registration’ tab.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ tab.
- Read all the given instructions and click on ‘I agree’ button.
- Login using user id and password.
- Fill details in the application form like education, personal and other.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Upload your passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Click on ‘pay now’ button and pay the application fee.
- Application fee will be paid using credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- Cross check all the details and then click on ‘submit’ button.
- Take a printout of filled application form for future references.
Through the above article, candidates can check all the details about the BVP CET 2020 application form. Candidates can read all the information regarding the application dates, eligibility criteria. Candidates are advised to fill the application form correctly to avoid any kind of mistake.
If you have any other query about BVP CET 2020 Application Form, then you can ask us by leaving your comment below.