CAT 2019 Registration (Till – 24th Sep), Application Form – Apply Here
CAT 2019 Registration has been extended till 25th September 2019. CAT (Common Admission Test) is managed by the Indian Institute of Management (IIMs) on rotation basis. It is conducted once in every year. CAT is conducted for providing admission to postgraduate management programmes offered by the IIMs or top B-schools of India. It will be organized by the IIM, Kozhikode. Here, candidates can check get the complete details of about CAT registration 2019.
CAT 2019 Registration – till 25th Sep
CAT 2019 Registration has been extended till 25th September 2019. Click here to register for CAT exam.
Get the details of online CAT 2019 application form from this section.
- Candidates are allowed to register for CAT 2019 through online mode only.
- The CAT 2019 registration process has been started from 7th August 2019.
- Candidates can register and fill the application form till 25th September 2019.
- The authority will also provide the opportunity to correct the mistake in the filled-in application form from 28th September 2019.
- CAT 2019 Image correction is commenced through login.
- Candidate should provide all the details accurately.
- Candidates have to upload the photograph, signature and their category certificate (If belong to NC-OBC/SC/ST/PwD category) at the time of registration.
- Candidates are advised to take the printout of the application form.
The registration fee is Rs. 950 for SC/ST/Pwd categories and Rs. 1900 for all other categories. The fee can be remitted through credit cards (Visa/Master/Amex/Diners Club), debit cards (Visa/Master/Rupay) and net banking.
Candidates must go through the CAT 2019 eligibility criteria mentioned below to be eligible to sit in the exam.
- Age Limit: No upper age limit to apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates should posses that bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognized institution/university.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate should secure 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/Pwd categories) in the qualifying exam.
- Appearing Candidates: Those studying in final year/semester of their qualifying exam are also eligible to apply.
CAT 2019 Registration Dates
The official CAT 2019 dates are given below:
|Starting of online registration||7th August 2019|
|Last date to register||25th September 2019|
|Image correction window||28th – 30th September 2019|
|Exam Date||24th November 2019|
How to Apply
Below we have given the procedure for CAT 2019 registration:
- Go to the official website (link is given above).
- First of all, candidates have to register to get user Id and password.
- Click on ‘Registration for new user’ link.
- Fill name (as per matriculation/10th) DOB, email Id, country code and mobile number.
- Click on ‘Generate OTP’ and tick on ‘I Agree’ to accept the declaration.
- Candidate will receive the User Id in the registered email ID and Password as SMS on the registered mobile number.
- Candidate can login with the User ID and Password to complete the application for CAT 2019.
- Now, click on ‘Go to Application Form’ link.
- Fill correct details such as personal details, academics, work experience, select programme, interview city and exam center city.
- Upload the scanned image of photograph (30mm X 45mm, file size 80KB) and signature (80mm X 35mm, of file size 80KB).
- Now click on ‘Payment’ tab.
- Select the payment option and fill the payment details and pay the requisite fee.
- After that click on ‘Submit and Pay’ button.
- Candidate will receive a confirmation mail after the successful completion of payment.
- Candidates should take the printout of filled-in application form by login to the CAT website as an ‘Existing User’.
If you have any other queries about CAT 2019 Registration, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.