CAT 2018/2019 Eligibility Criteria, General Eligibility & Qualifying Details
CAT Exam Eligibility criteria 2018 should be checked by candidates before applying for the examination. Common Admission Test (CAT) is a national level management test will be organized by IIM on the rotation basis. This year, it will be conducted by IIM, Calcutta. Through this examination, students will get admission in various management programmes offered by IIMs, IITs, NITs and other reputed institutions. Here in this article, we are providing details regarding CAT Eligibility 2018/2019.
CAT 2018 Eligibility
Candidates should check the eligibility before filling the CAT 2018 application form. Here, we are providing complete details about CAT 2018/2019 eligibility criteria:
- Students should have passed a bachelor’s degree from any recognized university or college.
- In graduation, candidates should have obtained minimum 50% marks for general candidates and 45% marks for SC, ST & PwD/DA candidates.
- The percentage of marks secured by students will be calculated on the basis of practice followed by the college/university from where candidates have obtained the bachelor’s degree.
- Students appearing in the final year of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification are also eligible to apply.
- Students appearing in the qualifying exam are required to produce a certificate from the principal/registrar of their college latest by 30th June 2018 stating that the candidate has completed all the requirements for obtaining the bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification.
Click here to view detailed CAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria.
Students have to qualify/appearing in any one of the following examinations to get eligible for CAT 2018/2019:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering/ technology or BE/B.Tech equivalent examinations of Professional Societies, recognized by MHRD/UPSC/AICTE.
- Any qualification recognized by AIU, New Delhi, which is equivalent to a bachelor’s degree awarded by colleges/ universities recognized by UGC.
If you have any other queries regarding CAT Eligibility 2018, you can ask us by leaving your comments below.