CAT 2019/2020 Exam Dates (Released) – Check Exam Schedule Here
CAT 2019/2020 Exam Date has been announced. Common Admission Test (CAT) is the national level entrance test. Through this exam, candidates can get admission to postgraduate management courses. CAT exam is managed by the IIMs on the rotation basis. This year, it has been organized by IIM, Kozikhode. Candidates wishing to pursue MBA programme from IIMs or top colleges of the country can apply for this test. Here, we are providing complete information about CAT 2019/2020 Exam Dates.
CAT 2019/2020 Exam Dates – Released
CAT 2019 Exam Dates has been released. The notification has been released on 28th July 2019 by IIM, Kozhikode. Click here to view notice.
The official exam date of CAT 2019 has been announced. The advertisement related to CAT 2019 has been published on 28th July 2019. Here, we are updating the official dates of CAT 2019/2020:
|Notification Release Date||28th July 2019|
|CAT Registration Starts From||7th August 2019|
|Closing date of online application form||25th September 2019|
|CAT application correction||28th – 30th September 2019|
|Admit Card Availability Date||23rd October 2019|
|Exam Date||24th November 2019|
|Answer Key Release||29th November 2019|
|Last date for objection||2nd week of December 2019|
|Result Declaration||4th January 2020|
CAT Exam Schedule
Candidates should check CAT exam complete schedule here. Here, we are updated details of pre & post exam schedule.
Pre Examination Schedule
The advertisement of CAT exam has been released from 28th July, 2019. CAT 2019 Registration has been started from 7th August 2019. Candidates can fill the application form through online mode. The last date of registration will be 25th September 2019.
Candidates can make correction in images from 28th to 30th September 2019. CAT 2019 Admit card is available from 23rd October 2019. The online test of CAT exam has been conducted on 24th November 2019.
Post Examination Schedule:
After a few days of examination, the answer key has been released by the authority. The CAT 2019 answer key along with the question paper has been released on 29th November 2019. Candidates can make the objection against the answer key till the second week of December 2019. The CAT 2019 resulthas been released on 4th January 2020. The CAT 2019 cut-off will be released separately by the IITs. After the result announcement, the CAT 2019 admission process will be started.
CAT 2019 Application Form
Candidates must go through following details regarding CAT 2019 application form:
- Candidates are able to fill the application form through online mode.
- The registration process has been commenced from 7th August 2019.
- The last date to fill the application form will be till 25th September 2019.
- Candidates must also check eligibility criteria before applying for CAT 2019.
- While filling application form, candidates have to fill the upload passport size photograph & signature in JPG/ JPEG format.
- During registration, candidates must provide valid email ID & phone number in their application form.
- Candidates have to fill test city as per their preferences.
- Candidates are advised to also take printout of their application form after submission.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee through online mode.
- The online payment modes are credit card, debit card, or net-banking.
- The application fee for different categories is given below:
|General & OBC||Rs. 1900|
|Reserved category (SC/ ST/ PwD)||Rs. 950|
For further queries regarding CAT 2019 Exam Dates, you may leave your comments below.