CAT 2019/2020 Exam Dates – Check Complete Exam Schedule Here
CAT 2019/2020 Exam Date will be announced soon. Common Admission Test (CAT) is the national level entrance test. Through this exam, candidates can get admission to postgraduate management courses. CAT exam is managed by the IIMs on the rotation basis. This year, it will be organized by IIM, Kozikhode. Candidates wishing to pursue MBA programme from IIMs or top colleges of the country can apply for this test. Here, we are providing complete information about CAT 2019/2020 Exam Dates.
CAT 2019/2020 Exam Dates
The official exam date of CAT 2019 has not been announced yet. The advertisement related to CAT 2019 will be published in the last week of July 2019. Here, we are updating the tentative dates of CAT 2019/2020:
|Notification Release Date||Last week of July 2019|
|CAT Registration Starts From||2nd week of August 2019|
|Closing date of online application form||Last week of September 2019|
|Image Correction Window Starts||Last week of September 2019|
|Admit Card Availability Date||4th week of October 2019|
|Exam Date||Last week of November 2019|
|Answer Key Release||2nd week of December 2019|
|Last date for objection||2nd week of December 2019|
|Result Declaration||1st week of January 2020|
CAT Exam Schedule
Candidates should check CAT exam complete schedule here. Here, we are updated details of pre & post exam schedule.
Pre Examination Schedule
The advertisement of CAT exam will be released in the last week of July, 2019. CAT 2019 Registration will be started from the first week of August 2019. Candidates can fill the application form through online mode. The last date of registration will be last week of September 2019.
Candidates can make correction in images from the last week of September 2019. CAT Admit card will be available from the fourth week of October 2019. The online test of CAT will be conducted in the fourth week of November 2019.
Post Examination Schedule:
After a few days of examination, the answer key will be released by the authority. The CAT answer key along with the question paper will be announced in the first week of December 2019. Candidates can make the objection against the answer key till the second week of December 2019. The CAT result will be released in the first week of January 2020. The CAT cut-off will be released separately by the IITs. After the result announcement, the CAT admission process will be started.
CAT 2019 Application Form
Candidates must go through following details regarding CAT 2019 application form:
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form through online mode.
- The registration process will get commenced from second week of August 2019.
- The last date to fill the application form will be till last week of September 2019.
- Candidates must also check eligibility criteria before applying for CAT 2019.
- While filling application form, candidates will have to fill the upload passport size photograph & signature in JPG/ JPEG format.
- During registration, candidates must provide valid email ID & phone number in their application form.
- Candidates will have to fill test city as per their preferences.
- Candidates are advised to also take printout of their application form after submission.
- Candidates will have to pay the application fee through online mode.
- The online payment modes are credit card, debit card, or net-banking.
- The application fee for different categories will be as:
|General & OBC||Rs. 1900|
|Reserved category (SC/ ST/ PwD)||Rs. 950|
For further queries regarding CAT 2019 Exam Dates, you may leave your comments below.