CENTAC 2022 Application Form, Registration – Apply Here for CENTAC
CENTAC 2022 Application Form will be released from the month of June 2022 through online mode only. Centralized Admission Committee (CENTAC) conducts a state level admission procedure for the candidates seeking admission in in various UG courses of Medical and Non-Medical fields. The admission procedure will be regulated on the basis of candidate’s performance in 12thand National level entrance examinations. Here in this article, we will provide the complete details with latest updates on CENTAC Application Form 2022.
CENTAC 2022 Application Form
Checkout the detailed information with some key instructions on CENTAC Application Form 2022:
- CENTAC Application Form 2022 can only be submitted through online mode.
- Applicants will be able to register themselves for CENTAC 2022 from the month of June 2022 to last week of July 2022.
- Authority will release CENTAC Application Form specifically for eligible candidates, so applicant must confirm their eligibility before applying for the exam.
- The details filled by applicants in CENTAC application form must be correct and authentic, as any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- Applicant must submit their CENTAC application form before the prescribed date for submission, as no application form will be accepted before or after the completion of registration process.
- Candidates are advised to seek the printout of filled CENTAC Application Form and Fee receipt for future references.
- CENTAC Application Fee can only be submitted through online Mode.
- Applicant can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking payment gateways for transaction of CENTAC application fee.
The complete fee structure for CENTAC 2022 Application Form will be as follows:
|Courses applying for||All other Category||Reserve Category|
|For 1 Course||Rs.600/-||Rs.300/-|
|For 2 Courses||Rs.900/-||Rs.450/-|
|For 3 Courses||Rs.1200/-||Rs.600/-|
CENTAC Eligibility Criteria
Following are the complete eligibility criteria for CENTAC 2022 Application Form:
For B. Tech Courses:
- Qualification: Applicant must have passed their 10+2 intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: Applicant must have obtained at least 45% Marks (40% Marks for reserved category candidates) in their qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
- Subjects: Applicant must have Physics and Mathematics as one of their mandatory subjects in their 12th level examination.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing for their 12thlevel examination in 2022 can also apply for admission.
For B. Pharm Courses:
- Qualification: Candidate must have qualify their 10+2 intermediate or equivalent level examination from any recognised board to be eligible for admission.
- Subjects: Candidates must have qualify their examination with either PCM or PCB stream to be eligible for admission.
- Marks: Applicant must have obtain at least 45% marks (40% Marks for reserved category candidates) to be eligible for B.Pharma programme.
For MBBS/ BDS/ BVT/ B.V.Sc./ A.H. Courses:
- Qualification: Applicant must have qualify their 10+2 or equivalent level examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: He/she must have scored at least 50% Marks (45% Marks for reserved category) in their qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
- Subjects: Applicant must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology (botany and zoology) as one of their subjects in their qualifying examination.
CENTAC 2022 Application Dates
Following are the complete tentative registration dates for CENTAC Registration Form 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Application form||June 2022|
|Last date for online submission||Last week of July 2022|
|Last date for submission of hardcopy||Last week of July 2022|
|Merit list||August/ September 2022|
How to Apply for CENTAC 2022
Following are the complete step by step process for filling CENTAC 2022 Online Application Form:
- Visit the website of CENTAC 2022 (Link will be available above).
- Now go to the CENTAC Admission portal and click on new candidates registration link for submitting the registration form.
- Fill the CENTAC registration form with all required details including Basic Personal details, Email Id, Phone Number etc. and submit them.
- After submitting all required details, candidates will be asked to login into the CENTAC Application Form.
- Now fill the CENTAC 2022 Application Form with all required details including Personal, Academic Details, Address Category, Exam Centre etc. and submit them.
- After submitting all required details in application form, candidates will be asked to upload some required documents in CENTAC application form including Photograph, Signature and Category Certificate etc.
- The photograph of candidate’s should be latest passport size photograph within the prescribed size and format.
- Candidate’s signature for CENTAC must be scanned signature within the prescribed size and format.
- Category certificate will be required for reserved category candidates only.
- After submitting all required documents, candidates will be asked to submit the CENTAC Application Fee for final submission of application form.
- Now select the payment mode then fill all required details accordingly and proceed the transaction for CENTAC 2022.
- Once transaction will be successfully done, take the printout of filled CENTAC Application Form and fee receipt for future reference.
Leave the comment down below for further information or any query regarding CENTAC 2022 Application Form.