CET Delhi 2021 Application Form, Registration, Dates – Apply Online Here
CET Delhi 2021 Application Form will be released in month of June 2021. Delhi CET (Delhi Common Entrance Test) is a state level admission test. This entrance test is conducted every year by the Department of Training and Technical Education (DTTE). Through this exam candidates can get admission in diploma courses in the field of Engineering and Technology, Pharmacy. Various polytechnic institutes which are located in Delhi state offers admission based on Delhi CET scores. Candidates can read this article to know more about CET Delhi application form 2021 including details i.e. application form mode, fee, eligibility, dates and much more.
CET Delhi 2021 Application Form
Candidates can check all details about CET Delhi 2021 application form in the below section:
- Students can apply for CET Delhi application form through online mode. Any other mode will not be entertained.
- Registrations will start from June 2021.
- Application process for CET Delhi 2021 will be done based on four steps- Registration, filling of online application, documents uploading and fee payment.
- Candidates must fill correct details in the application form including personal, communication, academic details, etc.
- Upload scanned images of passport size photograph and signature in the specific format.
- Candidates will be able to fill their application form till July 2021.
- Authority will also provide correction facility to the candidates from July 2021.
- There will be no need to send any hardcopy of the filled application form by post.
- Take printout of the application form and keep it safe for other future references.
Documents Needed for CET Delhi 2021 Application Form:
Candidates must keep ready the following documents which will be needed at the time of filling Delhi CET 2021 application form:
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Scanned image of photograph
- Scanned signature
- Valid email ID and mobile number
- Debit card/ credit card etc.
- Application fee will be Rs.400 for all category candidates.
- Students can pay the fee through online mode. Online payment will be done via credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- Payment through offline mode will not be accepted.
- Application fee will be non- refundable and non- transferable under any circumstances.
CET Delhi 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised to check CET Delhi eligibility before filling the application form:
For Diploma Engineering Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent from any recognized board.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates should secure 35% marks in their qualifying examination.
- Subjects: Candidates must have Mathematics, Science and English as compulsory subjects in their qualifying exam.
- Appearing: Candidates those are appearing in their 10th level will also be eligible to apply.
For Pharmacy Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates should have passed High school examination or its equivalent from any recognised board.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must have obtained 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ ST category candidates) in their qualifying examination.
- Subjects: Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
CET Delhi 2021 Application Dates
Candidates can check tentative CET Delhi dates for application form and examination:
|Events||Dates 2021 (Tentative)|
|Starting of application form||June 2021|
|Last date for fee submission||July 2021|
|Last date to submit application form||July 2021|
|Application correction||July 2021|
|Release of admit card||August 2021|
|Exam date||August 2021|
How to Apply for CET Delhi 2021
Candidates can check complete procedure to fill CET Delhi 2021 application form here:
- Visit the official website (link will be mentioned above).
- Click on the given link for registration.
- Enter your name, email id, working mobile number and click ‘submit’ button.
- Now choose the course for which you want to apply.
- Click on the ‘login’ button and enter your login ID and password.
- Fill the form carefully to avoid any kind of mistake.
- Fill details i.e. qualification, address, gender, date of birth, city, pin code, district and other.
- Click on the ‘save and continue’ button.
- Now click on the ‘choose file button’ and uploaded scanned images of photograph and signature.
- Photograph must be uploaded in 4 to 100 kb and signature size must be in between 1 to 30 kb.
- After that click on the ‘payment’ button.
- Pay application fee through online mode only using credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- Verify all the details provided in the form and then submit the application form.
- Do not forget to take printout of the filled application form and keep it safe for other future references.
In the above article, we have provided all details about CET Delhi 2021 application form. Candidates can check all about mode of application, fee payments, eligibility criteria, dates and much more. Candidates are also advised to fill correct details in the application form to avoid rejection of it.
If you have any other query about CET Delhi 2021 Application Form, then you can ask us by leaving your queries below.