CG PET 2021: Application Form (Released), Exam Dates (Out), Eligibility
CG PET 2021 Application form has been released from 26th July 2021. The entrance exam will be organized by Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB)or CG Vyapam. The admission will be offered to various undergraduate engineering programmes offered by its participating institutes in the state of Chhattisgarh. It is a state level examination which is organised once in a year. Through the examination, candidates will get admission into diary technology, agricultural engineering, and other engineering branches. Qualified candidates will get admission in various government & private colleges/ institutions located in the Chhattisgarh state. Here we are providing details regarding dates, application form, its fee & much more regarding CG PET 2021.
CG PET 2021 Notifications – Application Released
CG PET 2021 Application form has been started from 26th July 2021. Check here for application details.
CG PET 2021 Exam Dates has been announced. It will be held on 8th September 2021. Check here for exam details.
CG PET 2021 Important Dates
Candidates must check following table regarding CG PET Exam Dates:
|Online application form||26th July 2021|
|Last date to submit online application form||12th August 2021|
|Correction Facility||13th to 15th August 2021|
|Admit card availability||31st August 2021|
|CG PET 2021 Exam||8th September 2021|
|Answer Key releases||2nd week of September 2021|
|Result declaration||3rd week of September 2021|
|Counselling process||3rd week of September 2021|
CG PET 2021 Application Form
Candidates must go through following details regarding CG PET 2021 Application Form:
- CG PET 2021 application form has been made available via online mode.
- Candidates can submit the application form from 26th July 2021.
- The last date to submit the form is till 12th August 2021.
- Application procedure will consists of exam selection, registration, images uploading, application verification, and fee payment.
- During registration, candidates must also provide email ID & phone number in the application form.
- All the important information regarding application form will be sent to candidates registered ID & number.
- At last, candidates must not forget to take multiple printouts of filled in application form for further use.
- Candidates can submit the application fee through both online as well as offline.
- Online mode of payment includes credit card, debit card, or net banking.
- For offline mode, SBI- bank challan method can be used to submit the application fee.
- Candidates must check following table for application fee for different categories:
|General candidates||Rs. 200/-|
|OBC candidates||Rs. 150/-|
|SC/ ST/ PH candidates||Rs. 100/-|
CG PET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised to check following CG PET Eligibility Criteria before filling its application form:
- Nationality: Indian national citizen will be eligible for the examination.
- Domicile: Candidates must have domicile of the state & must be a resident of Chhattisgarh state.
For Agriculture Engineering:
- Qualification: Candidates must have qualified 12thlevel examination from any recognized board or university to be eligible for the examination.
- Percentage: He/ She must score minimum 45%marks (40%in case of reserved category).
- Mandatory subject: Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and one other vocational subject to be eligible for the examination.
- Age Limit: He/ She must be at least 16 years in age at the time of admission.
For Diary Technology:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify intermediate or its equivalent examination.
- Percentage: He/ She must score minimum 50%marks (40% in case of reserved category).
- Mandatory Subject: Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English as their mandatory subjects to be eligible.
- Age Limit: He/ She must be at least 17 years in age at the time of admission.
- Qualification: Candidates must have qualified 12th level examination from any recognized board or university to be eligible for the examination.
- Percentage: He/ she must score minimum 45% marks (40% for reserved category).
- Mandatory Subject: Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or any other vocational subject to be eligible for examination.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination will be also eligible for the examination.
CG PET Exam Pattern
Candidates must go through following details regarding CG PET Exam Pattern:
- Exam Shifts: The examination will be held in two shifts as morning & afternoon.
- No of Questions: There will be total 150 questions in the question paper.
- Questions Type: The Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) will be asked in the examination.
- Language medium: Question paper will be available in English & Hindi
- Time Duration: Examination will be organized for 3 hours
- Total marks: Question paper will consist of 150 marks.
- Marking scheme: Each right answer will consists of 1 mark.
Candidates must check following table for marks distribution:
|Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum marks|
CG PET 2021 Syllabus
CG PET Syllabus will be prescribed by the CPEB board as per 12thclass syllabus. The syllabus will consist of various topics from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics subjects. Candidates are advised to go through complete information brochure to check complete syllabus.
Some of the topics from Physics subject will be as Measurement, Kinematics, Force & Laws of motion, work, energy, and power, gravitation, oscillation, waves, and much more. Chemistry will be divided into three parts as physical chemistry, inorganic chemistry, and organic chemistry.
Physical chemistry will include topics as atomic structure, chemical bond, solid state, chemical kinetics, equilibrium, electro chemistry, and much more. Inorganic Chemistry will include topics as Chemical periodicity, co-ordination compound, chemical analysis, etc. Organic Chemistry includes chemistry in daily life, organic compound containing organic oxygen’s, etc.
Topics from Mathematics will be as Algebra, Trigonometry, Vector algebra, numerical methods, and much more.
CG PET 2021 Preparation Tips
Candidates are advised to go through following preparation tips & tricks while preparing for CG PET 2021:
- Make short notes & revise it on regular basis.
- Make proper time table & strictly follow it.
- Go through exam pattern & complete syllabus.
- Revise all important topics.
- Solve previous year question paper & mock tests.
- Take healthy & nutritious diet.
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
CG PET Admit Card 2021
CG PET 2021 Admit Card will be made available through website via online mode. It will get released on 31st August 2021. It will be mandatory for all applied candidates to carry admit card at the examination center.
No candidates will be allowed to sit for the exam without admit card. Admit card will include details as candidates name, parent’s name, exam date, exam center, registration ID, exam time, photograph, signature, and exam instructions.
CG PET 2021 Result
CG PET 2021 Result will be declared in the form of score card. The result will be published in the third week of September 2021. Candidates will have to enter their login credentials to check & download their result.
The result will contain marks secured of each candidate in the exam. Authority will release merit list on the website according to the rank allotted to candidates. Candidates who will be qualified as per result declared will be further call for the counselling process.
CG PET 2021 Counselling
CG PET 2021 Counselling will be conducted by Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) Chhattisgarh. It will be organized via online mode. The counselling process will consists of online registration, choice filling, preference & priority, document verification & seat allotment.
The counselling session will conduct in three rounds. It will be mandatory for all qualified candidates to participate in the counselling process. Admission to all eligible candidates will be given after the commencement of counselling process.
Candidates will be required to bring all required & mandatory documents at the time of counselling. The following documents will be required at the time of counselling:
- Class 10th& 12thmarksheet
- CG PET 2021 application form
- CG PET 2021 score card
- Category certificate (if required)
- Domicile certificate
- Medical proof & certificate (for PwD candidates)
If you have any queries related to CG PET 2021, you can ask your queries in the comments section given below.