Chandigarh University 2023 Application (Extended) – Register Here
Chandigarh University 2023 Application Form has been extended till 24th September 2023 for various UG/ PG courses. The university conducts the Chandigarh University Common Entrance Test (CUCET) every year. The exam is conducted two times – CUCET I and CUCET II. The exam is conducted for candidates who want to take admission in various UG and PG courses. For management courses, admission will be based on MAT/ CAT/ CSAT, etc. scores.
Chandigarh University is a private university which is located in Mohali and Punjab. In this article, we have provided detailed information about Chandigarh University Application Form 2023.
Chandigarh University 2023 Application Form – Extended
Chandigarh University 2023 Application Form has been extended till 24th September 2023 for various UG/ PG courses. Click here to apply.
Following are the details about Chandigarh University 2023 application form:
- The Application form of CUCET Phase I has been released from 28th November 2022 to 29th May 2023.
- Fill the application form by entering details such as name, parent name, email id, phone number, education qualification, etc.
- Application form has been available through both online as well as offline mode.
- Chandigarh University 2023 Application form for CUCET Phase II can be filled till 24th September 2023 (the end of admission).
- After filling the details, upload the scanned photograph and signature as per the prescribed format.
- Download the form and take the printout of the application form for future reference.
- The application fee for both courses is Rs.1000/-.
- Application fee can be paid through online and offline mode.
- For online mode, candidates can pay the fee through credit card/ debit card or net banking method.
- The offline fee can be paid through Demand Draft (DD) drawn in name of “Chandigarh University” payable at Chandigarh at following address:
Sector 36 D,
Chandigarh University 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check below given eligibility criteria of Chandigarh University before applying:
For UG Course:
For B.Sc. Course (Computer Science):
- Qualification: Candidates must pass 12th exam or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Marks: In qualifying exam, candidates must score at least of 50% marks to be eligible for exam.
- Subjects: Candidates must have Mathematics as one of the compulsory subject.
For B.A (Hons):
- Qualification: The candidate must qualify 12th intermediate from any recognized board.
- Marks: The minimum marks candidate must score at least 55% aggregate marks to be eligible.
For PG course:
For MBA Course:
- Qualification: Candidates must have Bachelor degree in any discipline from any recognised university.
- Marks: The minimum marks candidates must obtain are at least of 60% marks in qualifying exam.
- Score: Graduates of recognized professional programmes like CA/ ICWA, etc. are also eligible to apply.
For MCA Course:
- Qualification: Candidates must be Graduate in BCA/ Bachelor degree in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent degree.
- Marks: In qualifying exam, candidates must obtain at least of 50% marks to be eligible.
- Subjects: The qualifying candidates must have Mathematics as a subject in 12th level or Graduation level.
Chandigarh University 2023 Application Dates
Here we have provided the official application dates for Chandigarh University 2023 below:
|Events||CUCET I||CUCET II|
|Application form starts||28th November 2022||28th November 2022|
|Last date to apply||29th May 2023||24th September 2023|
Till The END of Admission
|Exam date||28th November to 30th May 2023||30th May – 25th September 2023|
How to Apply for Chandigarh University 2023
Here are instructions given for filling the online application form of Chandigarh University 2023:
- Visit the website (link is provided above).
- Candidate have to register by filling details such as Name, Email id, contact number, and city.
- Then candidate need to select the stream and program of their interest.
- Students are then required to create the profile using their User ID and password sent through Email and SMS.
- Fill the application form with details i.e., personal, academic information, phone number, address, etc.
- After entering details, candidate must upload the scanned photograph and signature.
- Then book your seats by paying registration fee online through Payment gateway or offline by generating chalan.
- The registration fee can be paid through online via Debit card, Credit card, or Net banking.
- For offline mode, candidates can pay using Demand Draft (DD) drawn in name of “Chandigarh University” payable at Chandigarh at following address: Admission Office, Chandigarh University, SCO 223, First Floor, Sector 36 D, Chandigarh, 160036.
- After paying the fee, candidate can take the printout of the application for further use.
- For offline application form, submit the admission form from Chandigarh university campus or any local Admission Office of the university.
If you have any query related to Chandigarh University 2023 Application Form, you can ask in comments section below.