Christ University Admission 2022: Application Form, Dates, Eligibility
Christ University 2022 Application Form will be released through both online as well as offline mode. Christ University conducts a university level admission procedure for candidates seeking admission in various UG and PG courses of Engineering, Business, Management, Law, Science, Arts, Architecture etc. fields. The admission procedure will be regulated on the basis of university and national level entrance examination. University will also offer admission on the basis of Academic Performance of candidates. Here in this article, we have provided the complete details candidates needs to know regarding the Christ University Admission Procedure 2022.
Following are the complete list of courses offered by the Christ University:
- UG Courses: BBA, B.Com., B.Tech., BA LLB, BBA LLB, BCA, BA, B.Arch., B.Ed., B.Sc., BHM.
- PG Courses: MA, M.Arch., MBA, LLM, M.Sc., M.Com., MCA, LLM, MSW, M.Tech., MTTM.
Christ University 2022 Important Dates
Checkout the complete tentative Dates for the Christ University Admission 2022:
|Application form availability||Month of February 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||Last week of March 2022|
|Selection Process||3rd week of April 2022|
|Result||Last week of April 2022|
For UG Courses:
|Application form availability||1st week of December 2021|
|Last date to submit application form||As Per the Various Rounds|
|Selection Process||As per the various rounds|
|Result||After 10-15 days|
|Application form releases||1st week of Dec 2021|
|Last date to apply||April/May 2022|
|Selection process||June 2022|
Christ University 2022 Application Form
Checkout the complete details with some key instructions regarding the Christ University Application Form 2022:
- The Christ University Application Form will be released through both online as well as offline mode.
- The Application Form will be released for eligible candidates only, so candidates must confirm their eligibility before applying for the examination.
- Candidates must submit the application form within given time duration as no application form will be accepted after prescribed date.
- Every candidate must fill the application form for participating in the admission procedure.
- Candidates must fill the application form very carefully as authority may not provide any correction facility for the application form.
- The details filled by applicant in the application form must be authentic, any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- Candidates are advised to keep the printout of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
- Application Fee can be submitted through both online as well as offline mode.
- Candidates can use Prescribed payment gateways for transaction of application fee.
- The Application fee will be 5000/- for every candidate.
- Fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Christ university Eligibility Criteria
Here are the complete course wise eligibility criteria for Christ university Admission 2022:
For B.Tech. Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10+2 intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Subject: Applying candidate must have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as mandatory subjects in the qualifying examination.
- Marks: He/ she must have scored at least 50% marks in the qualifying marks.
For MBA Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must be the bachelor’s degree holder in any discipline from any recognized institution.
- Marks: He/she must have obtained at least 50% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Scores: Applying candidates must have valid scores in the MAT, CAT, XAT, CMAT, ATMA, GMAT, GRE.
- Qualification: Candidates must be the bachelor’s degree holder in B.Tech. or B.E from any recognized board.
- Marks: Applying candidates must have scored at least 55% marks in all semester of qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
Christ University 2022 Admission Procedure
The admission procedure for Christ University will be different for every offered course. University will conduct the admission procedure in various rounds including Registration, Examination, Counselling and Reporting.
Admission will be offered to the candidate on the basis of their scores in the Christ University entrance examination. University will also offer admission on the basis of various other national level entrance examination.
Christ University Entrance Exam (CUET)
Christ University Entrance Test is a university level admission test conducted by the Christ university itself. The Examination will be conducted for shortlisting the candidates for admission in various offered programmes at one of various campuses of Christ University.
University will conduct a separate CUET for offered programmes through online mode. Only registered candidates will be able to participate in the entrance examination.
Christ University 2022 Result
Christ University will release the result for every exam participated candidate individually. Candidates will be able to access their result after 10 to 15 days from the completion of examination.
The result will be made available for every exam participated candidates through online mode. On the basis of result authority will prepare a university level merit list containing the names of shortlisted candidates for counselling procedure. Candidates will be called for the admission on the basis of merit list.
Christ University 2022 Counselling
Christ University will conduct the counselling procedure for every shortlisted candidate through online mode. Candidates will be shortlisted for the counselling procedure on the basis of their score in the entrance examination.
The Counselling Procedure will be followed by the PI and GD rounds. Authority will conduct the counselling procedure in the various rounds based on availability of seats after each rounds of counselling. The seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of their performance in GD, PI and Examination.
After the seat allotment, Candidates will have to report at the allotted centre for confirming their admission. Candidates will also have to bring all required documents along with them for the verification rounds.
Following are the list of required documents for the verification:
- Class 10th Mark sheet
- Class 12th Mark sheet
- Undergraduate Mark sheet
- Provisional Degree certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate
- Entrance Test score card
- ID proof (Aadhar card/ ID card/ Pan card)
- Multiple passport size photograph
Candidates having any other queries regarding Christ University Admission 2022, can ask us by leaving your comment below.