CIPET JEE 2020: Counselling (On 11th Aug ), Dates, Merit List, Admission
CIPET JEE 2020 Counselling/ Admission Letter is releasing on 11th August 2020. CIPET JEE is organized to offer admission in various PG diploma courses provided by the institution. Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology conducts JEE (Joint Entrance Exam) once in a year. All PG programs are affiliated to the state universities. The entrance exam is conducted on a university level. For getting complete details of CIPET JEE 2020, candidates can go through this article which contain information regarding exam date, exam pattern, syllabus, admit card, result, counselling etc.
CIPET JEE 2020 Notifications – Admission Letter On 11th Aug
CIPET JEE 2020 Counselling/ Admission Letter is releasing on 11th August 2020. Check here for counselling details.
CIPET JEE 2020 Exam has been extended till 6th August through home- proctored mode. Click Here for exam links.
CIPET JEE 2020 Mock Test has been released. Click here for mock test.
- Post Diploma in Plastics Testing and Quality Control (PGD-PTQC)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Plastics Processing and Testing
- Post Diploma in Plastics Mould Design with CAD/CAM (PD-PMD with CAD/CAM)
- Diploma in Plastics Mould Technology (DPMT)*
- Diploma in Plastics Technology (DPT)*
CIPET JEE 2020 Exam Dates
CIPET JEE 2020 exam dates mentioned below which are official in nature:
|Online Application Form Release||12th January 2020|
|Online Application Form Close||3rd August 2020|
|Admit Card||31st July 2020|
|Exam Date||5th & 6th August 2020|
|Issue of Counselling Letter/ Admission letter||From 11th August 2020|
|Commencement of course||August 2020|
CIPET JEE 2020 Counselling
For the candidates, CIPET JEE 2020 counselling procedure will be started with the release of admission cum counselling letter. Counselling and admission letter will be issued on 11th August 2020. Candidates will be called for the process of counselling based on the merit list prepared by the authority. Candidates will bring their original and other required documents for the process of CIPET JEE counselling.
Candidates will choose course and college/ university as per their own choice. Candidates will also submit the processing fee during the counselling. Candidates can download their counselling letter from the website. No letter will be sent by the authority via the post to the candidates.
CIPET JEE 2020 Admission
After the process of counselling, CIPET JEE 2020 admission procedure will be started. Candidates need to visit the college with required documents for the process of admission. Candidates have to deposit their tuition fee and other fee at the time of admission within the stipulated time period. Selected candidates will sign a code of conduct at the time of admission process.
Candidates will have to submit their original documents for the process of admission. Documents required during the admission process are listed below:
- 10th & 12th all certificates
- Graduation certificate (if any)
- Birth certificate
- Community certificate
- Reservation quota certificate (if any)
CIPET JEE 2020 Result
CIPET JEE 2020 Result will be published through online mode. Candidates can view their result with the help of registration/ roll number and password. In the result, rank and marks secured by the candidates will be mentioned. Candidates can take print out of the result for the upcoming processes i.e., counselling and admission.
Merit list will be prepared for counselling based on CIPET JEE result. If two candidates secure the same marks, then tie will resolve based on their age. Elder candidate will get the priority over the younger one. No score card will be sent to the candidates via post by the authority.
CIPET JEE 2020 seat reservation for the selection of the candidates is given below:
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||15%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||7.5%|
|Other Backward classes (OBC)+Minority||27%|
CIPET JEE 2020 Answer Key
After the successful completion of the entrance exam, CIPET JEE 2020 answer key will be released. Candidates can match their answer and can challenge for the wrong answer with proof and justification after paying the required amount of charges.
Candidates can download the answer key by filling the required information i.e. registration number and password. Candidates will print their answer key and match their answer to get an idea about what they are scoring before the result.
CIPET JEE 2020 Admit Card
CIPET JEE 2020 Admit card is available from 31st July 2020. Candidates can download their admit card before the few days of the examination. Candidates should carry their admit card and one original ID at the examination centre and keep it safely for the upcoming admission process.
CIPET JEE Admit card contain the details of the candidates and the examination. In admit card, candidates can see their exam centre, exam date, exam time, roll number, etc. If any candidate didn’t get admit card, such candidate can contact to the authority.
CIPET JEE 2020 Exam Pattern
CIPET JEE 2020 Exam Pattern is given below for the candidates:
- Exam Mode: Exam will be conducted through home proctored mode.
- Total Question: There will be 60 questions in the examination.
- Type of Question: Questions will be of objective type choice.
- Language: Exam will be asked in English.
- Duration: 1 hour will be provided to complete the exam.
CIPET JEE Syllabus
CIPET JEE 2020 Syllabus will comprises of the subjects which candidate has studied in their previous courses/classes. For PG courses, questions will be based on the syllabus of the graduation of the candidates and from general knowledge.
Syllabus will vary as per trade chosen by the candidate.
CIPET JEE 2020 Preparation tips are given below for the candidates with which candidates can prepare for the examination:
- Candidates can purchase a test series from the market/online with the help of which they can analyse their mistakes and can correct them before the exam.
- Candidates will cover the whole syllabus before the exam so that they get idea about all the topics.
- Candidates can take the help of previous year papers to prepare for the examination.
- Candidates should study regularly and make a proper time table of study.
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
CIPET JEE 2020 Application Form
Here, candidates can check the details regarding CIPET JEE 2020 application form:
- Candidates can fill CIPET JEE 2020 Application Form from 12th January 2020.
- Application form is available through online mode.
- Application form can be submitted till 3rd August 2020.
- Candidates have to click on the link ’register now’ and fill the basic information like name, date of birth, email id, etc.
- Candidates will get user id and password to complete their application form by filling their personal and educational information.
- Candidates also have to choose the course for which they want to apply and their nearby test centre.
- Candidates should upload their photograph and signature in the application form.
- Candidates should pay the application fee and print the application fee e-receipt for further use.
- Take the printout of confirmation page and keep it for further use.
- Candidates can make payment with the help of debit/credit card or via net banking.
- Candidates can also make payment in cash with the help of challan.
- For Bank challan details are –
Bank – State Bank Of India
Name – Chennai, Commercial Branch Guindy (04327)
Name of payee – CIPET Training
Bank A/c no – 33003659524
IFSC code – SBIN0004327
Application fee is non-transferable in nature if paid once.
|Category||Application Fee (In Rs.)|
|North Eastern Region||Rs.100|
|Foreign national candidates||US $50|
CIPET JEE 2020 Eligibility criteria is given below for the candidates those wants to get admission into the university. There is a 5 years of age relaxation for SC/ST and candidates from North Eastern Region.
- Qualifying Exam: Applying candidate should have 3 year degree in science with chemistry as one of the subject.
- Age Limit: No age limit to apply.
- Qualifying Exam: 3 years of degree in science with chemistry, physics & mathematics subjects.
- Age Limit: No age limit.
PD-PMD with CAD/CAM:
- Qualifying Exam: 3 year diploma in Mechanical, Plastics Technology, Tool/Production Engineering, Mechatronics, Automobile Engineering, Tool & Die Making, DPMT/DPT (CIPET) or equivalent.
- Age Limit: No age limit to apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate should pass 10th class with Mathematics, Science and English subjects.
- Age Limit: No age limit.
If candidates have any query regarding the CIPET JEE 2020, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.