CLAT 2019 Application Form (Released), Registration – Apply Here
CLAT 2019 Application Form has been extended till 15th April 2019. Common Law Admission Test is a national level entrance exam. This exam is conducted by the Consortium of National Law Universities. CLAT is conducted by one of the 21 NLUs every year on a rotation basis. It is conducted to offer admission into integrated LL.B. and LL.M. programmes. CLAT score is valid to get admission in various government undertaking colleges and private law colleges in India. Check the complete information about CLAT 2019 application form from this article.
CLAT Application Form 2019
CLAT 2020 Application Form will be started from January 2020.
CLAT 2019 Registration has been closed. Already registered candidates can complete their application form till 20th April 2019. Click here to complete application.
Here, we have mentioned the CLAT application important details:
- CLAT application form is available through online mode.
- The application form filling process of CLAT 2019 has been started from the 13th January 2019.
- Candidates must fill the application form before the last date of application form, i.e., 15th April 2019.
- Candidates can fill the application form only one time so, it is advised to fill the form with utmost care.
- Upload the scanned photograph (Size: 20KB to 50KB), Signature (Size: 10KB to 20KB) and other required certificate in the online application form.
- Candidates also have to fill the preference of NLUs along with other details.
- The authority provide one time correction facility to the candidates.
- Must take the printout of the filled-in application form before the last date.
Candidates can pay the application fee through internet banking/credit card/debit card. The application fee for General/OBC/SAP and other category candidates is Rs. 4000/- and Rs. 3500/- for SC/ST candidates.
Admissions Closing Shortly
Documents Required to be Uploaded in Application Form:
- Front facing passport size recent photograph with plain background.
- Signature of the candidate.
- Category certificate if you are applying under SC/ST/OBC.
- Relevant certificate for your respective State of Domicile.
- Relevant certificate issued by competent authority if you are coming under BPL category.
- Relevant certificate issued by competent authority if you are applying if candidate is P.W.D.
Candidates should go through the eligibility criteria given below to appear in CLAT entrance exam.
- Age Limit: No age limit to apply.
- Qualifying Exam: The candidate should pass 12th examination with minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/ST candidates).
- Appearing Candidates: Final year candidates can also apply.
- Age Limit: No upper age limit to apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must pass the LL.B./5 year Integrated LL.B. (Hons.) from a recognized university with 55% marks in aggregate. Reserved category candidates have to secure 50% marks.
- Appearing Candidates: Final year qualifying candidates are also eligible to apply.
CLAT Application Dates 2019
CLAT 2019 application dates are given in this section:
|Opening of online application||13th January 2019|
|Online submission of fee||15th April 2019|
|Last date to print and download application form||2nd week of May|
|CLAT Exam date||26th May 2019|
How to Apply
Check the procedure given below to fill the online application form.
- Visit the official website (link is given above).
- On home page of CLAT 2019, click on ‘Apply Online’ link.
- After that click on ‘Click here for New Registration’ tab.
- Read the important information and click on ‘continue’ button.
- Fill basic info by providing name, father’s name, mother’s name, email Id, mobile number and click on ‘Save and Next’ button.
- After that, a message will be generated that ’you have successfully registered. Please check your mail to login’.
- Now, fill login details and click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Now, select the images to upload and click on ‘Next’ button.
- After that, fill other details like your qualification, category and NLUs preference.
- Now, click on ‘Verify your details’ link and then ‘Save & Next’.
- Click on ‘Review’ button to validate your filled-in details.
- After that, click on ‘Final Submit’ and take the printout of it for future use.
If you have any other queries about CLAT Application Form 2019, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.