CLAT 2022 Application Form, Registration, Dates – Apply Here for CLAT
CLAT 2022 Application Form will be released from the 1st week of January 2022 through online mode. Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is a popular national level law admission test conducted by Consortium of National Law Universities. The examination will be conducted for candidates seeking admission in various UG and PG Courses of law fields. Qualified candidates from this entrance test will get shortlisted for admission in offered law programmes at various participating institutions across the country. Here in this article, we will provide the complete details with latest updates on CLAT Application Form 2022.
CLAT 2022 Application Form
Below are the complete details with some key instruction on CLAT Application Form 2022:
- CLAT Registration Process will be regulated through online mode.
- Only eligible candidates for CLAT 2022 Examination will be allowed to participate in the admission process, so candidates must confirm their eligibility before applying for exam.
- CLAT registration process 2022 will be commenced from the 1st week of January 2022.
- Authority will release the CLAT application form with correction facility as well though facility will be applicable on selected details only.
- The details filled by candidates in CLAT Application form must have valid proof, as it will be required at the time of document verification rounds.
- Applicant must submit their final CLAT application form before prescribed date, as no application form will be accepted after 3rd week of June 2022.
- Applicant are advised to seek the printout of filled CLAT Application Form and fee receipt for future references.
Application Fee Can only be paid through online mode. Candidates can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking payment gateways for online transaction.
Following are the complete fee structure for CLAT Application Form 2022:
Check here– How to Fill CLAT Application Form
CLAT Eligibility Criteria
Following are the complete eligibility norms candidates must satisfy to be eligible for CLAT 2022 Examination:
For UG Courses:
- Qualification: Candidate applying for UG courses must have passed or appearing in 10+2 intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: Applicant must have scored at least 45% marks in qualifying examination to be eligible and 40% marks released for the candidates belongs to reserve category.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing for final annual examination in 2022 can also apply for CLAT 2022.
For PG Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates applying for PG courses should have LLB or equivalent degree examination form any recognized board.
- Marks: Applicant must have scored at least 50% marks in their qualifying examination to be eligible and 45% marks for candidates belonging to SC/ST or PWD categories.
- Appearing: Candidate appearing for final semester examination in 2022 can also apply for CLAT 2022.
CLAT 2022 Application Dates
Following are the complete tentative registration dates for CLAT 2022 Registration Form:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Application starts from||1st week of January 2022|
|Last date to submission||3rd week of June 2022|
|CLAT 2022 exam date||8th May 2022 & 18th December 2022 (CLAT 2023)|
How to Apply for CLAT 2022
Below are the complete step by step process for filling CLAT 2022 online application Form:
- Visit the website of CLAT 2022 (link will be given above).
- Now click on the new candidates registration link and fill the CLAT registration form with all required details including basic personal details, Email ID and Phone Number.
- Now submit the details and login into the CLAT application form with all required details.
- Now fill the application form with all required details including Personal, Academic, Address and Exam Centre etc.
- The details filled by candidates in CLAT Application Form must be correct and authentic, as any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- Details like Name, Date Of Birth, Parents Name, Qualification etc.. should be spelt same as it appear in their high school Marksheet.
- Now candidates will be asked to upload all required details including Photograph, Signature and Category Certificate.
- Candidates photograph must be latest passport size photograph with plain background and should be within required size and format.
- The signature must be scanned running hand signature within given size and format.
- Category certificate will be required for reserved category candidates only.
- After uploading all required documents pay the application fee for final submission of application form.
- Select the payment gateways and mode then fill all required details according.
- Complete the transaction and take the printout of filled CLAT Application Form and Fee receipt for future references.
- Candidates don’t need to send any hardcopy of filled CLAT application form to the authority.
Leave the comment down below for further information or any query regarding CLAT 2022 Application Form.