CMAT 2021: Application (Till 31st Jan), Exam Date (Out), Eligibility, Pattern
CMAT 2021 Application Form has been extended till 31st January 2021. Exam will be conducted on 22nd/ 27th February 2021 through online mode. The entrance test of CMAT is every year organized by NTA. It is a national level entrance test conducted for admission into various management courses. Students are provided admission into various management institutions situated in the country on the basis of CMAT Scores. Over 1000 participating institutions can accept admission through CMAT score. To be eligible for admission, candidates are required to qualify the respective cut off which will be released by each participating institutions. Also, students are required to clear the GD & PI round which will be organized by the respective institution. In this article, we have provided complete details related to CMAT 2021 application, dates, eligibility, pattern, syllabus, etc.
CMAT 2021 Notifications – Registration Extended
CMAT 2021 Application form has been extended till 31st January 2021. Check here for application details.
CMAT 2021 Exam Date has been announced. It will be conducted on 22nd/ 27th February 2021. Check here for exam dates details.
CMAT 2021 Exam Dates
Check CMAT Exam dates for various events like application, admit card, exam, result, etc. in the below given table:
|Starting of online registration||23rd December 2020|
|Last date to register||30th January 2021|
|Last date of fee payment online||31st January 2021|
|Online Correction in the particulars||1st to 2nd February 2021|
|Availability of Admit Card||January/ February 2021|
|CMAT 2021 Exam||22nd/ 27th February 2021|
|Declaration of result||March 2021|
|Availability of scorecard||March/ April 2021|
CMAT 2021 Application Form
Know CMAT 2021 Application Form details in the below given section:
- The application process of CMAT 2021 has been started from 23rd December 2020 through online mode.
- To fill the application form, students have to first register themselves by entering their valid email id, phone number, name and other details.
- After registration, students get their login details through which students can login in future. Students are advised to keep their login id safely.
- All the details entered while registration and filling up of application must be filled correctly. Authority will also provide correction facility from 1st to 2nd February 2021.
- The steps in the application process includes – Online Registration, filling up of application, uploading of images (photograph & signature), application fee payment & printing of application and confirmation page.
- While uploading of documents, students must take care to upload the images as per the specified format and size.
Payment Mode: The fee payment of CMAT will be done through online mode using debit/ credit card / net banking /PayTM/ UPI/ CANARA/ ICI Bank (upto 11:50 p.m. up to bank hours).
The application fee of CMAT is discussed below:
|Category||Application Fee (in Rs.)|
|For Boys||For Girls|
|General – EWS/ OBC- NCL/ SC/ ST/ PWD candidates||1000||1000|
CMAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Students can check below the CMAT Eligibility criteria:
- The applying candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
- There is no age limit for appearing in the CMAT 2021.
- Candidates having Bachelors degree in any discipline are eligible to apply for CMAT. Also students who are appearing in the final year of their degree and whose result will be declared before the start of admission session of 2021-2022 will be eligible for CMAT 2021.
CMAT 2021 Exam Pattern
Students can know complete details of CMAT Exam pattern in the below given section:
- Exam mode: CMAT 2021 will be conducted in online (computer based) mode.
- Paper Duration: Time duration of the paper will be of 3 hours.
- Type of questions: Objective type of questions will be present in the paper.
- Total Marks: Paper will be of total 400 marks.
- Medium Language: The paper will be available in English language.
- Marking Pattern: 4 marks will be given for each correct response.
- Negative Marking: For every wrong answer, 1 mark will deducted.
Students can check the distribution of questions and marks in the below given table:
|Topics||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation||25||100|
CMAT 2021 Syllabus
CMAT Syllabus is discussed below:
- Language Comprehension: Vocabulary, Synonyms, Reading Passage, Antonyms, Sentence Correction, etc.
- Quantitative Techniques: Time and Distance, Ratio and Proportions, Simple and Compound Interest, Profit & Loss, etc.
- Logical Reasoning: Number & Letter series, Binary Logics, Puzzles, Syllogisms, Venn diagram, Blood relations, Seating Arrangements, etc.
- General Awareness: India & the world, Current Affairs, History, Awards, Polity & Science, etc.
CMAT 2021 Preparation Tips
Students can check below CMAT Preparation Tips for good preparation of exam:
- Go through the syllabus and pattern details recommended for CMAT.
- Take mock test and analyze the exam preparation.
- Solve previous year papers and sample papers for good practice.
- Make a study routine and follow it regularly.
- Make notes of important points and go through these notes regularly.
- Revision is essential so students must revise the notes prepared by them on a regular basis.
FAQ’S (Frequently Asked Questions)
CMAT 2021 Admit Card
The admit card of CMAT 2021 will be uploaded on the website after the successful completion of application process. Students will be able to download CMAT admit card by entering their login details. It will be released in February 2021.
On the exam day, only the students who will bring printed copy of admit card, one passport size photograph, one photo id proof and PWD certificate (if applicable) will be allowed entry in the exam hall. The reporting time at the exam centre, exam centre/city, exam time, exam instructions and other details will be mentioned in the admit card.
CMAT 2021 Answer Key
NTA will release provisional as well as final answer key of CMAT 2021 on the website. It will be released in the month of February/ March 2021. Through CMAT Answer key, it will be possible for the candidates to calculate probable score of the exam.
Also, candidates will be able to challenge the released provisional answer key. For challenging the answer key, students will be required to pay processing fee (non-refundable) of Rs.1000 for per question. It can be paid through debit/credit card/ net banking method. The final answer key will be displayed after it on the website.
CMAT 2021 Result
After the final answer key will be displayed NTA will release the CMAT result which will be compiled based on the key. For the preparation of the result, the actual marks obtained by the candidate will be considered. The result will be declared in March 2021.
Students will be able to download the scorecard of CMAT by online mode through the website. No scorecards will be dispatched to the candidates through offline mode.
CMAT 2021 Counselling
For CMAT Counselling there will be no common admission procedure conducted by the authority. The qualified candidates will be required to participate in the selection procedure separately organized by the participating institutions. The admission criteria will vary for various institutions.
The participating institutions will organize GD and PI round for the selection of the candidates. Students will be required to stay connected with the preferred institute to keep a check on the admission schedule announced for admission. After the GD and PI rounds, the qualified candidates will be finally selected for their document verification round. Students must be ready with their complete documents/ certificates.
If you have any other query related to CMAT 2021, you can ask your query in the comments section given below.