CMAT 2023: Result (Out), Score Card, Cut-off, Admission Process
CMAT 2023 Final Answer Key has been released. Result has been announced. The exam has been conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) is a national-level examination, by which candidates can take admission into management courses (MBA, PGDM, PGCM, Executive PGDM, etc.) All AICTE-approved institutions, colleges, and universities consider CMAT scores to offer admission. CMAT exam is scheduled in the month of April and conducted in online mode. In this article, we have provided details about the CMAT 2023 exam given below.
CMAT 2023 Notifications – Final Answer Key Released
Get complete updates of CMAT 2023 Admission & counselling Procedure from here. Click here to view details.
CMAT 2023 Result has been announced on 31st May 2023.Check here for all result & admission updates.
CMAT 2023 Final Answer Key has been released on 4th June 2023.Check here for answer key details.
CMAT 2024 Exam Date will be announced soon. The exam will be held in first week of April 2024.Check more details about CMAT 2024 here.
CMAT 2023 Exam Date has been announced. The exam was held on 4th May 2023.Check here for exam date details.
CMAT 2023 Overview
|Exam Name||CMAT 2023|
|CMAT exam full form||Common Management Admission Test|
|Exam Conducting Body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Exam level||National level|
|Application Mode||Online mode|
|Courses||PG management Courses|
CMAT 2023 Exam Date
Here is the complete official exam date for CMAT 2023:
|Application form release||13th February 2023|
|Closing date to submit the online application||13th March 2023|
|Application correction window||14th – 16th March 2023|
|Exam city slip release||28th April 2023|
|Release of Admit Card||1st May 2023|
|CMAT Exam date||4th May 2023|
|Answer key release||12th May 2023|
|Answer key challenge window||12th – 16th May 2023|
|Result Announcement||31st May 2023|
|Final answer key release||4th June 2023|
CMAT 2023 Answer Key
The CMAT Answer Key 2023 has been published 1st or 2nd week after the examination. The NTA has released the answer key for the CMAT exam for candidates to assess their performance. The answer key has been released on 12th May 2023. CMAT Answer key along with their response sheet can be accessible from the NTA website.
NTA also provides candidates the opportunity to challenge the answer key of the CMAT. Candidates are able to challenge CMAT 2023 answer key by filling out an online form and paying Rs 200/- per question.
CMAT 2023 Result
The CMAT Result has been provided on 31st May 2023. The results is available through online mode. Based on the marks secured in the online test, an All India merit list of the candidates is also published on the website. The list contain their names, roll number, score, and percentile in each section. Separate scorecards is not be sent by email/ post to the candidates.
CMAT score card will be considered for admission to the academic year, which is taken into consideration by different AICTE- Approved colleges/ institutions and universities. There will be no offline mode available to get the score card.
CMAT Cut Off 2023
Each participating college of CMAT will release its own CMAT Cut-off for admission. The cut-off will be released separately for various categories. After the release of cut-off, participating colleges conducts its own selection process for providing admission.
CMAT selection process is divided into various parts including Group Discussion (GD), Personal Interview (PI), and Written Ability Test (WAT) rounds, based on which the final admission list will be prepared.
CMAT 2023 Counselling
NTA will not organize any centralized counselling for CMAT qualified candidates. CMAT Counselling 2023 process will start after the declaration of the merit list. A merit list will be prepared based on the candidate’s performance in the exam. Based on the marks on the CMAT scorecard, candidates can appear in the counselling conducted by different institutions and universities.
It is mandatory to bring all the required documents and pay the fees at the time of counselling. Seats will be allotted to the shortlisted candidates based on their CMAT scores, filled choices, and availability of seats.
The list of the documents that candidates are supposed to bring at the time of CMAT Counselling includes:
- CMAT Admit Card
- Birth certificate
- CMAT Scorecard
- Class 10thand 12thmark sheet and certificate
- The graduation mark sheet and certificate
- Caste certificate
- Valid ID proof
- Address proof
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
CMAT 2023 Application Form
Here are details about the CMAT 2023 Application form candidates need to know:
- CMAT 2023 registration process has started from 13th February 2023.
- In order to apply for CMAT 2023, the interested candidates are supposed to fill out the application and register themselves through online mode.
- Candidates have to upload their scanned images of photographs and signatures in the described format only.
- Make sure to cross-check all the important details before submitting the CMAT application form.
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference.
- The Application fee payment for CMAT can be done through online mode.
- Candidates can pay through debit/ credit card/ net banking/ Paytm/ UPI.
|General candidates||Rs. 2000/-||Rs. 1000/-|
|General-EWS/ SC/ ST/ OBC||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 1000/-|
CMAT 2023 – How to Apply
The candidates have to go through the following steps to apply for CMAT 2023:
- Step-1: Visit the website of CMAT 2023 (Link is given above).
- Step-2: Now click on “CMAT 2023 Registration”.
- Step-3: Then the candidates have to register themselves before applying for CMAT 2023.
- Step-4: For registration, candidates have to enter their email id and phone number.
- Step-5: Login details will be sent to candidates’ registered IDs and numbers.
- Step-6: Now click on the “I Agree” option.
- Step-7: Fill in the details like name, parent name, date of birth, gender, email id, and phone no.
- Step-8: Now select your payment gateway and enter the details accordingly and make your payment.
- Step-9: After verification take the printout and keep it safe for future reference.
CMAT Eligibility Criteria
Before starting with the application process, candidates must check out the minimum eligibility criteria:
- Nationality: The candidates applying must be an Indian citizens.
- Qualification: The candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognized university of the board.
- Appearing: Final year students in their graduate courses whose results will be announced before the start of the admission procedure can also apply.
- Age: There is no prescribed age limit for applying for CMAT 2023 exam.
CMAT 2023 Admit Card
CMAT Admit Card 2023 has been released from 1st May 2023 through online mode. Candidates who have successfully submitted their application form has been issued admit card by the authority. The exam city slip has been released on 28th April 2023.
The admit card contain the name, photo, and signature of the candidate, roll number, test date, time, and venue address for the candidate. The candidates must carry their admit card while going for the exam, else they will not be permitted to sit in the examination.
CMAT 2023 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for CMAT 2023 is mentioned below:
- Exam mode: The mode of the exam will be the online mode (computer-based test).
- Type of Question: The question will be Multiple Choice Type questions.
- Medium of Paper: The medium of the question paper will be in English only.
- Duration: The duration of the question paper is 3 hours.
- Number of Questions: A total of 100 questions will be asked, each section carries 20 questions.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be awarded for each correct answer and -1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
|Section||No. of Question||Maximum Marks|
|Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation||20||80|
Innovation & Entrepreneurship
CMAT 2023 Syllabus
CMAT Syllabus consists of several topics from Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation, General Awareness, and Language Comprehension.
Each section carries an equal number of questions, so candidates must focus on all the subjects to get a good score.
- Quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation: Speed, Time and Distance, Percentages, Averages, Ratio and Proportion, Profit, Tables, Bar Graphs, Line Charts, Venn Diagrams, Pie Chart, etc.
- Logical Reasoning: Logical Sequence, Data Structure, Number and Letter Series, Binary Logic, Direction sense, Clocks and Calendars, Puzzles, Syllogism, Seating Arrangement, Coding-Decoding, Blood Relations, etc.
- Language Comprehension: Reading comprehension, Passages, Sentence Correction, Jumbled Paragraphs, etc.
- General Awareness: Current Affairs of National and International Economy, Personalities in News, Indian Constitution, Sports News, Trade Awareness, Politics, History, Culture, Geography, Economics, Sports Science in everyday life.
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship: Important Events, Budget and Economic Survey, Business and Corporate affairs, New Investment and schemes, policies related to entrepreneurship and Business Promotion, Startups Ecosystem, Banking Regulation and Reforms, Internationals Organizations, General Economy, and Current Affairs.
CMAT 2023 Preparation Tips
We have provided some CMAT preparation tricks to the candidates that can help them through their preparations:
- Study in a well-planned manner. If you want, you can make a timetable for this, as it can help you in better time management.
- A management test is all about your aptitude skills and cannot excel if the basics are not clear.
- You can only solve the questions that you understand. After your fundamentals are clear, you can get an even better understanding of the topics through practice.
- Do not take the stress. Always study with a cool and relaxed mind.
For any other queries about CMAT 2023 exam, you can ask us by leaving your queries below in the comment box.