CMC Vellore 2019: Result, Dates, Counselling, Admission
CMC Vellore 2019 Entry of NEET score has been started from 7th June 2019. Christian Medical College is one of the medical colleges located in Vellore, India. CMC Vellore conducts its own university level entrance exam which is organized once in a year. The entrance exam is conducted for admission into B.Sc (Nursing), Allied Health Sciences (AHS), Diploma Nursing, AHS Diploma, MPH & M.Sc courses. CMC Vellore does not conduct any entrance test for admission in MBBS/BDS course, the admissions are based on the result of NEET examination. Get all details of CMC Vellore 2019 entrance exam in this article, including eligibility, important dates, application form, exam pattern and many others.
CMC Vellore 2019 Notification – NEET Score Entry Started
CMC Vellore 2019 Entry of NEET Score for MBBS course has been started from 7th June 2019. Check here to enter neet score.
CMC Vellore 2019 Result has been released for All Group – A & B courses except MBBS. Check here for result details.
CMC Vellore 2019 MBBS admission are based on NEET 2019 score.
CMC Vellore 2019 Important Dates
In given below table we have mentioned the official dates for all the courses
|Events||Important dates (Announced)|
|Beginning of application form||14th February 2019|
|End of application form submission||26th March 2019|
|Last date to submit required documents||2nd April 2019|
|Submission of NEET 2019 Scores||7th June 2019|
For Other Courses:
|Events||A.H.S||AHS Diploma & M.Sc.||M.P.H & D.C.P.C|
|Announcement of list for step-2||17th May 2019||17th May 2019||17th May 2019|
|Special test and Interviews (Step-2)||16th-17th July 2019||30th-31st July 2019||11th-12th June 2019|
|Results of Selection||18th July 2019||1st August 2019||13th June 2019|
|Registration of candidates||20th August 2019||21st August 2019||14th June 2019|
CMC Vellore 2019 Result
The CMC Vellore 2019 result has been declared by the authorities in 2 steps. The results are declared through online mode.
The list of candidates invited for step-2 are declared online and the list is also put up on the college’s notice board.
The candidates those are shortlisted for step-2 would be intimated by the authorities through post and e-mail.
CMC Vellore 2019 Counselling
The CMC Vellore 2019 counselling will be commenced during last week of June 2019. Only the candidates those have filled the application form for MBBS admission and have submitted their NEET UG scores will be eligible for the counselling process.
CMC Vellore MBBS counselling 2019 will be conducted through offline mode. The candidates must be physically present before the selection/counselling board with all the relevant original documents.
CMC Vellore 2019 Admission
CMC Vellore offers admission on the basis of a valid score in NEET UG and the entrance test conducted by the institution. The admission process will be followed by the counselling process adopted by State & Central committees.
The candidates are required to appear with their all original documents at the admission center. The final admission to the candidates will be offered after the payment of admission fee.
CMC Vellore 2020 entrance examination will be conducted by the CMC itself. It offered admission to the students in various UG/PG/Diploma courses. CMC Vellore conducts its own university level entrance exam for offering admission in its campus. The admission in MBBS/BDS course are offered on the basis of NEET examination score. The application form will be opened in the third week of February 2020.
CMC Vellore 2019 Admit Card
The CMC Vellore 2019 admit card has be released by the authorities through online method. The admit card has been released on 2nd May 2019.
The admit card is same for group A and B examination. For MBBS course, there will no admit card will release.
The candidates must carry the admit card to the exam hall or else they will not be permitted to appear for the examination. Keep the copy of admit card till the admission process gets over.
CMC Vellore 2019 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of CMC Vellore 2019 for both undergraduate and diploma course except MBBS is provided below:
- Mode: The test would be conducted via online mode through CBT (Computer Based Test).
- Duration: The test would be of 2 hours (PCB) & 70 minutes (General Ability) duration.
- Language: The medium of language of the question paper would be English.
- Types of Question: The questions will be in MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions) format.
- Number of Questions: The total amount of questions would be 300.
- Papers: The paper would be divided into 60 questions each in Physics, Chemistry & Biology and 120 questions in General Ability.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer will carry 1 mark and no negative marking.
- Mode: The test would be conducted online via CBT (Computer Based Test) mode
- Types of Question: The question paper would be of multiple choice question type.
- Number of Questions: It will contain a total of 90 questions.
- Duration: The duration of the examination would be of 90 minutes.
- Language: The question paper would have English as the only medium of language.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer will carry 1 mark.
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking.
CMC Vellore 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus of CMC Vellore 2019 will be asked from the course of 12th class board recognized by the TN Dr. MGR Medical University.
The syllabus will also vary as per the courses opted by the candidates. The syllabus will also contain the topics from Chemistry, Physics, Biology & General Ability including speed & accuracy.
- System of particles and rotational motion
- Newton’s laws of motion
- Work power and energy
- Magnetic properties of current
- Modern physic
- Mechanical properties of solids and fluids
- Oscillations and waves
- Mathematical tools
- Motion in a straight line
- Motion in a plane
- Living world
- Structural organization
- Plant physiology
- Animal physiology
- Animal kingdom
- Plant kingdom
- Comparative study of elements
- Alcohols and phenols
- Solid state
- Mole concept and stoichiometry
- Chemical thermodynamics
- Nuclear chemistry
- Coordination compounds
- Atomic structure
- Chemical bonding
- Chemical kinetics
CMC Vellore 2019 Preparation Tips
A few preparation tips that the candidates can use in order to get good results in the exam are given below:
- A candidate has to manage his/her time very efficiently and has to create a time table and follow it strictly.
- Practicing on old question papers would provide the candidates an insight on how to approach the test.
- The candidates must not overdo the preparation as restlessness will lead to under confidence and stress.
- The candidates should always take care of their health and exercise regularly. Staying fit helps during preparation time.
- The candidate should always refer to important books for preparation of the examination.
CMC Vellore 2019 Application Form
The details regarding CMC Vellore 2019 application form is given below:
- Application form for CMC Vellore MBBS 2019 admission has been released during from 14th February 2019 for all courses.
- The application form has been released only through online mode.
- The last date to submit application form of CMC Vellore is 26th March 2019 group A and group B courses.
- The candidates would be required to submit supporting documents along with the CMC Vellore 2019 application form.
- Candidates are also advised to keep the printout of the application form.
- The application fee is Rs. 800/-.
- The additional fee of Rs. 500/- per course (for MBBS, BSc (Nursing), AHS, MPH & MSc courses) or Rs. 100/- per course (Diploma in Nursing and other AHS diplomas/Fellowships.
- The fee can be paid through debit/credit card/net banking or e-challan.
- The payment through Challan can be submitted along with the required documents to the address given below:
Christian Medical College,
Vellore, INDIA, 632002
The eligibility criteria of CMC Vellore 2019 are provided below:
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- The candidate must be a domicile of the state of Tamil Nadu.
Age of the Candidate:
- The minimum age of the candidate has to be at least 17 years on December 31st.
- The maximum age of the candidate cannot be more than 25 years as on May 7 2019.
- Qualifying Exam: The candidates must have passed 12th/10+2 or its equivalent.
- Subjects: Candidates must have passed 12th/10+2 or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology and English as subjects.
- Minimum Marks: The candidates must have passed in the above-mentioned subjects individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks (BC/MBC/SC/ST-40%, SC-PH/ST-PH/BC-PH/GEN-PH-45%) in aggregate.
- The candidate has to qualify the NEET entrance test for MBBS course with 50%.
- Qualifying Exam: The candidates must have 10+2 or bachelor’s degree in the respective field in which they want to apply.
- Subjects: Candidates must have passed in the relevant subjects.
If you have any other queries about CMC Vellore 2019, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.