COMEDK UGET 2019: Counselling, Cut-off, Admission Procedure
COMEDK UGET 2019 2nd Counselling is starting from 24th July 2019. The exam is organized to provide admission into engineering courses. This exam is managed by the COMEDK (Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka). It is a state level entrance test. The authority will also organize admission procedure for architecture course on the basis of NATA score. In this article, candidates can check complete information about COMEDK UGET 2019.
Comedk UGET 2019 Notifications – 2nd Counselling from 24th July
COMEDK UGET 2019 Counselling Schedule for second round has been released. It is starting from 24th July 2019 through offline mode. Check here for counselling details.
COMEDK UGET 2019 Rank Card has been released on 27th May 2019. Check here for result details.
COMEDK UGET 2019 Final Answer Key has been released. Check here for answer key details.
COMEDK UGET 2019 Exam Dates
Check the official schedule of COMEDK UGET entrance exam:
|Online Application Issue||16th January 2019|
|Mock Test Available||5th February 2019|
|Last date for form filling||21st April 2019|
|Application form editing||April 2019|
|Admit Card Release||3rd – 11th May 2019|
|COMEDK UGET Exam Date||12th May 2019|
|Provisional Answer Keys Publish||17th May 2019|
|Last date to challenges the Provisional Answer Keys||20th May 2019|
|Final Answer keys Release||27th May 2019|
|Result/Score Cards Declare||27th May 2019|
|Counselling Starts||1st July 2019|
COMEDK UGET Answer Keys
Candidates can check the provisional answer keys from 17th May 2019 through online mode. Candidates can challenge/objection the answer key till 20th May 2019.
The final answer keys has been released by the authority on 27th May 2019. It is made available under the applicant login.
COMEDK UGET 2019 Results
The result/rank card has been declared through online mode on 27th May 2019. Candidates can check their COMEDK UGET result 2019 through applicant login.
The rank card does not be dispatched by email/post/courier/in person to the candidates under any circumstances.
The merit list will be published on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the examination. The rank card will be generated only for the candidates, those become eligible for admission to the UG engineering courses.
COMEDK UGET Counselling 2019
The authority organize a centralized counselling for admission to the engineering & architecture courses.
The COMEDK UGET 2019 counselling has been started from 1st July 2019. It is conducted in offline mode.
The documents will be verified first by the counselling authority. For document verification, candidates have to pay the counselling fee through online mode.
After this process, candidates will get a seat as per their rank, category, filled choices, availability of seats, etc.
COMEDK UGET 2020 entrance exam will be organized by the Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka. It is one of the state level entrance examination which is conducted for admission into engineering courses in Karnataka state. The admission into B.Arch course will be done on the basis of NATA.
FAQ’s (Most Asked Question)
COMEDK UGET 2019 Application Form
- Candidates can register for the exam through online mode on the official website.
- The COMEDK UGET application form 2019 has been issued from 16th January 2019.
- Candidates can fill & submit the application till 21st April 2019.
- Candidates also have to upload their photograph, signature, signature of Father/Guardian & unique ID proof.
- Keep the print copy of the filled application for future use.
- There is no need to send an application by post or, any other methods.
The application fee is Rs. 1500 + Convenience charge/fee as applicable. The fee can be paid by Credit card/Debit Cards/Internet Banking.Check here– How to Fill COMEDK UGET 2019 Application Form
COMEDK UGET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
In this section, we have mentioned complete eligibility condition to apply for the exam:
- Candidates must be the citizen of India.
|For UG Engineering||Qualifying Exam: Pass 2nd PUC or 10+2 higher secondary or equivalent examination.|
Subjects: Pass the above exam with PCM & English as a compulsory subject.
Minimum Marks: Pass the above qualifying exam with minimum 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST/OBC category of Karnataka state) aggregate.
|For UG Architecture||Qualifying Exam: Pass 2nd PUC or 10+2 higher secondary or equivalent examination.|
Subjects: Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics subjects are compulsory.
Minimum Marks: 50% marks in aggregate of the 10+2 level examination & 50% marks in PCM subjects.
NATA Score: Have qualified NATA or equivalent examination.
COMEDK UGET Exam Pattern
The exam pattern details are given below:
- Exam Mode: The examination will be held in online mode (computer-based test).
- Duration: The exam duration will be 3 hours (10:00 AM to 1:00 PM).
- Medium: The question paper will be asked only in the English language.
- Number of Questions: Total 180 multiple choice questions will be asked in the examination.
- Total Marks: The question paper will be of 180 marks.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be given to the candidates for a correct response.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking.
|Subject||Number of Question|
COMEDK UGET 2019 Syllabus
The examination syllabus is based on 10+2/12th STD/2nd PUC. The COMEDK UGET syllabus is prescribed by the COMEDK, Karnataka. It is comprised of Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics subjects. Candidates must prepare for the exam as per the officially prescribed syllabus.
Candidates should follow the given preparation tips for exam preparation:
- Firstly, familiarize yourself with official syllabus and exam pattern.
- Prepare a timetable in such manner, so that each subject will get equal time for preparation.
- Clear your basic concept first, then study for the hard questions.
- Try to solve last year question papers & sample papers.
- Eat healthy food & stay fit. Also, take proper sleep during exam preparation.
COMEDK UGET 2019 Admit Card
Candidates can download the Test Admission Ticket (TAT)/admit card from the official website through online mode. It has been announced from 3rd May 2019.
There is no other mode to get the COMEDK UGET admit card 2019. Candidates can get the admit card by using User ID and Password.
Candidates should save it till the admission procedure not over.
If you have any query about COMEDK UGET 2019, you can ask us by leaving your comments in the comment box.