COMEDK UGET 2022: Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Pattern
COMEDK UGET 2022 Application Form will be released from the 4th week of March 2022 through online mode only. Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) conducts a state level Undergraduate Entrance Test (UGET). The examination will be conducted for the candidates seeking admission in the Engineering courses at various top rank private university across the Karnataka state. Here in this article, we have provided the complete details candidates needs to know regarding the COMEDK UGET 2022 exam.
COMEDK UGET 2022 Exam Dates
Following are the complete tentative exam dates for the COMEDK UGET 2022 Examination:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Availability of COMEDK UGET Application||4th week of March 2022|
|Mock Test availability||3rd week of April 2022|
|Last date to apply||3rd week of July 2022|
|Correction facility||3rd week of July 2022|
|Admit Card release||3rd week of July 2022|
|COMEDK UGET 2022 exam||4th week of July 2022|
|Release of Provisional Answer Key||4th week of July 2022|
|Challenging of Answer key last date||1st week of August 2022|
|Availability of Final Answer key||1st week of August 2022|
|Announcement of result & scorecard release||2nd week of August 2022|
|Starting of Counselling||2nd week of August 2022|
COMEDK UGET 2022 Application Form
Following are the complete details candidates needs to know regarding the COMEDK UGET Application Form 2022:
- The Application Form will be released through online mode.
- Candidates will be able to register themselves for the COMEDK UGET 2022 from the 4th week of March 2022.
- The Application Form will be released for eligible candidates only, so candidates must confirm their eligibility before applying for it.
- Candidates must fill the application form very carefully though authority will also provide the correction facility.
- The COMEDK UGET correction facility will be commenced from the 3rd week of July 2022.
- Candidates must submit their application form before 3rd week of July 2022 as no application form will be accepted after the prescribed date.
- Candidates are advised to keep the printout of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
- The Application Form fee for every candidate will be 1800/-.
- COMEDK UGET 2022 Application Fee can be submitted through online mode.
- Candidates can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking Payment gateways for transaction of application fee.
COMEDK UGET Eligibility Criteria
Checkout the complete COMEDK UGET eligibility criteria from below:
For Engineering Courses:
- Nationality: Candidates must be the citizen of India to be eligible for admission.
- Qualification: Candidate must have passed 10+2 intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized Central or State Board.
- Subjects: Candidates should have Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English as mandatory subjects.
- Marks: Candidates must have obtained at least 45% marks (40% Marks for ST/SC/OBC candidates of Karnataka State) to be eligible for admission.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the final examination in 2022 can also apply for the admission.
For Architecture Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates should have passed or appearing in 10+2 intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized Central or State Board or University.
- Subjects: Candidate should have Mathematics as mandatory subject to be eligible for admission.
- Marks: Candidates must have passed have scored at least 50% marks (40% marks as ST/SC/OBC candidates of Karnataka State) to be eligible.
- NATA Scores: Student must have valid score in the NATA 2022.
COMEDK UGET 2022 Exam Pattern
Here is the complete COMEDK UGET Exam pattern:
- Exam Mode: TheCOMEDK UGET 2022 exam will be conducted through online mode only.
- Medium: The medium of examination will be in English language.
- Questions: The question paper will consist of 180 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Duration: 3 hours will be allotted to the candidates for solving the question paper.
- Subjects: The paper will contain questions from the Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry.
- Total Marks: The exam will be of 180 marks with each section of 60 marks.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer and there won’t be any negative marking for incorrect answers.
Checkout the complete question paper pattern for the COMEDK UGET 2022:
|Total||180 questions||180 marks|
COMEDK UGET 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus for the examination will be consist of topics from the Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects of 11th, 12th and its equivalent classes. Candidates can check the complete COMEDK UGET syllabus for the examination from the website of authority through online mode.
COMEDK UGET 2022 Preparation Tips
Following are some COMEDK UGET Preparation tips and tricks for better preparation of examination:
- Make a proper schedule and start your preparation accordingly.
- Analysis the complete syllabus and exam pattern then make a balance study plan.
- Avoid the unnecessary distraction and keep your focus on study.
- Make a shorts notes and revise them accordingly.
- Participate in the mock test and solve the previous and sample papers.
- Revise your previous academic notes.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Question)
COMEDK UGET 2022 Admit Card
The admit card will be released by the authority for every exam participated candidates individually after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will be able to download their admit card from the 3rd week of July 2022.
COMEDK UGET Admit card will be released through online mode only. Candidates will be able to download their admit card by login into the website of authority.
COMEDK UGET 2022 Answer Key
The answer key will be released by the authority after few days from the completion of examination. Candidates will be able to download provisional answer key from the 4th week of July 2022 through online mode.
Authority will also release the objection facility for the provisional answer key. The objection facility will be commenced from the 1st week of August 2022. The final answer key will be released after the completion of objection facility.
COMEDK UGET 2022 Result
The result will be prepared by the authority on the basis of final answer key. Authority will release the result for every exam participated candidates individually. Candidates will be able to download their result from the 2nd week of August 2022 through online mode.
COMEDK UGET Result 2022 will be consisting of performance of candidates in the entrance exam. Candidates must keep their result safe till the completion of admission process.
COMEDK UGET 2022 Counselling
The COMEDK UGET counselling procedure will be conducted by the authority for every successfully qualified candidate from the entrance examination. Candidates will be able to participate in the counselling procedure from the 2nd week of August 2022 through offline mode.
Counselling procedure will be followed by the various rounds including the Registration, fee payment of counselling, entry of options and locking, mock allotment, allotment of seats and document verification.
For any other query regarding COMEDK UGET 2022, you can leave your query in the comments section below.