CUCET 2018 Application Form: Eligibility, Dates, How to Apply
CUCET 2018 Application Form will be released in the month of March 2018. CUCET (Central Universities Common Entrance Test) is a national level entrance test which is conducted once in a year. This entrance exam is conducted by 10 Central Universities together for offering admission to their various programmes. CUCET provides entry to UG/Integrated, PG & Research courses. In this article, we are providing the details of CUCET Application Form 2018.
CUCET Application Form 2018
Candidates after reading the information below can fill the CUCET application form 2018.
- Candidates can fill the application form through online mode only.
- CUCET 2018 application form will be commenced from the third week of March 2018 tentatively.
- The last date to fill the application form will be the third week of April 2018.
- At the time of filling the form, candidates can select maximum three PUs (participating universities) with three courses in each PU.
- Before applying, candidates must keep ready their scanned images of photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- The application fee can be submitted through online and offline mode. Fee through SBI Challan can be submitted till the third week of April 2018.
- Once the application form is submitted, candidates will receive email and SMS regarding successful submission of application form.
The category-wise application fee description of CUCET 2018 is given below:
|Category||Online application (Credit/Debit Card)||Offline application (SBI Bank Challan)|
|Registration Fee||Registration Fee||Bank Charges*||Total Fees|
|General/OBC||Rs. 800/- for 3 PUs||Rs. 800/-||Rs. 50/-||Rs. 850/-|
|SC/ST||Rs. 350/- for 3 PUs||Rs. 350/-||Rs. 400/-|
Note: PwD candidates are exempted from paying the application fee.
Here, we are providing the complete eligibility criteria required to be eligible for CUCET 2018:
- Nationality: Candidates must be an Indian citizen.
- Qualifying Exam: For integrated courses, candidates must pass the Intermediate or equivalent examination. For UG courses, candidates have to qualify the 10+2 examination. Those who want to apply for PG courses should have Bachelor’s degree. M.Phil/Ph.D Courses aspirants must possess master’s degree.
CUCET Application Dates 2018
In the below table, we are mentioning the CUCET 2018 tentative dates. The exact dates will be updated here after release of official notification.
|Opening of online application form||3rd week of March 2018|
|Closing date for submission of application form||3rd week of April 2018|
|Last date to submit the fee in SBI through Challan||3rd week of April 2018|
|CUCET exam date||3rd week of May 2018|
How to Apply
Candidates can follow the steps given below to fill the CUCET 2018 application form
- Visit the official link (link will be provided above).
- Click on the “Apply” button of the course for which you want to apply.
- Now enter the registration details and click on “save & proceed”.
- Candidates have to enter their personal, qualifying exam, address and examination centre details in the application form.
- Now, click on ‘I Agree’ box & enter the verification code available therein. Then, Click on “Save & Proceed” button.
- Click on “Upload Images & Proceed” button.
- Now, select the University and courses for which candidate want to apply.
- After that, make requisite payment.
- Candidates are advised to print the filled-in application form for further use.
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
For any other queries related to CUCET 2018 Application form, you can leave your queries in the below comment box.