CUCET 2018 Application Form, Released – Apply Online Here
CUCET 2018 Application Correction has been started from 3rd April 2018. CUCET (Central Universities Common Entrance Test) is a national level entrance test which is conducted once in a year. This entrance exam is conducted by 11 Central Universities together for offering admission to their various programmes. CUCET provides entry to UG/Integrated, PG & Research courses. In this article, we are providing the details of CUCET Application Form 2018.
CUCET Application Form 2018 – Application Correction Started
CUCET 2018 Application Correction has been started from 3rd April to 4th April 2018 (midnight).Check here for application correction details.
Click here for CUCET 2018 Login & Forget Application Number.
Oops! We could not locate your form.
CUCET 2018 Application Form Last date has been extended till 2nd April 2018.Click here to fill application form.
Candidates after reading the information below can fill the CUCET application form 2018.
- Candidates can fill the application form through online mode only.
- CUCET 2018 application form was commenced on the 19th February 2018.
- The last date to fill the application form was 2nd April 2018 (Extended).
- At the time of filling the form, candidates can select maximum three PUs (participating universities) with three courses in each PU.
- Before applying, candidates must keep ready their scanned images of photograph and signature (Size: 10KB to 50 KB) in the JPEG/JPG format.
- The application fee can be submitted through online and offline mode.
- Once the application form is submitted, candidates will receive email and SMS regarding successful submission of application form.
- The application correction has been started from 3rd April to 4th April 2018.
Click here to check Guidelines to upload photographs and signatures.
The category-wise application fee description of CUCET 2018 is given below:
|Category||Online Mode (Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking)||Offline Mode (SBI Bank Challan)|
|Registration Fee||Registration Fee||Bank Charges*||Total Fees|
|General/OBC||Rs. 800/- for 3 PUs||Rs. 800/-||Rs. 50/-||Rs. 850/-|
|SC/ST||Rs. 350/- for 3 PUs||Rs. 350/-||Rs. 400/-|
Note: PwD candidates are exempted from paying the application fee.
Click here to check CUCET 2018 Fee Structure.
Here, we are providing the complete eligibility criteria required to be eligible for CUCET 2018:
- Nationality: Candidates must be an Indian citizen.
- Qualifying Exam: For integrated courses, candidates must pass the Intermediate or equivalent examination. For UG courses, candidates have to qualify the 10+2 examination. Those who want to apply for PG courses should have Bachelor’s degree. M.Phil/Ph.D Courses aspirants must possess master’s degree.
CUCET Application Dates 2018
In the below table, we are mentioning the CUCET 2018 dates. The official dates has been released now.
|Opening of online application form||19th February 2018|
|Closing date for submission of application form||2nd April 2018 (Extended)|
|Correction Starts||3rd to 4th April 2018 (Midnight)|
|CUCET exam date||28th & 29th April 2018|
CUCET 2019 Application Form will be available through online mode. Candidates will get the application in the month of February 2019. This exam is regulated by the 11 central universities jointly. CUCET (Central Universities Common Entrance Test) is a national level examination. It is organized for admission to the UG/Integrated, PG & Ph.D courses.
How to Apply
Check Here – How to Fill CUCET 2018 Application Form
Candidates can follow the steps given below to fill the CUCET 2018 application form
- Visit the official link (link is provided above).
- Click on the “Apply” button of the course for which you want to apply.
- Now enter the registration details and click on “save & proceed”.
- Candidates have to enter their personal, qualifying exam, address and examination centre details in the application form.
- Now, click on ‘I Agree’ box & enter the verification code available therein. Then, Click on “Save & Proceed” button.
- Click on “Upload Images & Proceed” button.
- Now, select the University and courses for which candidate want to apply.
- After that, make requisite payment.
- Candidates are advised to print the filled-in application form for further use.
Click here to check How to Apply for CUCET 2018.
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
For any other queries related to CUCET 2018 Application form, you can leave your queries in the below comment box.