CUCET (CUET) 2022 Application (Extended), PG Registration – Get Here
CUCET 2022 Application Form has been extended till 18th July 2022 for CUET PG. CUET UG registration last date is till 26th June 2022. The Central university Common Entrance Test (CUCET) is a popular university level entrance test conducted by NTA (National Testing Agency). The examination will be conducted for candidates seeking admission in various UG & PG Courses of Engineering, Management, IT, Commerce etc. fields. Qualified candidates from this entrance examination will get shortlisted for admission in various offered programme at one of various Central Universities across the country. Here in this article, we have provided the complete details along with latest updates on CUCET Application form 2022.
CUCET 2022 Application Form – Extended Till 18th July (PG)
CUCET 2022 PG Application Form last date has been extended till 18th July 2022. Click here to apply.
CUCET 2023 Application form will be released in April/ May 2023. Check more updates about CUCET 2023 registration here.
CUCET (CUET UG) 2022 Application Form has been extended till 26th June 2022. Click here to apply.
Following are the complete detailed information with Important Instruction on CUCET Application Form 2022:
- The CUCET Application Form has been made available through online mode.
- Candidates can submit CUCET (CUET) 2022 Registration Form from 6th April 2022 to 22nd May 2022.
- Application form has been re-started from 27th to 31st May 2022 for UG through CUET.
- University has released the application form for eligible candidates only, so candidates must confirm their eligibility before applying for CUCET 2022.
- Applicant must fill the CUCET application form carefully, as any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- The CUCET application Form has been released with correction facility though authority will release the application form for selected details only.
- Candidates must submit their application form before the last date of submission, as no application form will be accepted after the completion of CUCET registration.
- Candidates are advised to seek printout of filled CUCET application form and fee receipt for future reference.
- Application fee can be paid through online mode. Any offline facility can not be provided.
- Application fee can be paid using debit card/ credit card or net banking.
- Application fee is non-refundable.
- The application fee for different category & both slots is as:
|Category||Centres in India (Each Slot)||Centres outside India (Each Slot)|
|General/ UN-Reserved||Rs. 650/-||Rs. 3000/-|
|General-EWS/ OBC-NCL||Rs. 600/-|
|SC/ ST/ PwBD/ 3rd Gender||Rs. 550/-||Rs. 3000/-|
CUCET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Following are the complete eligibility criteria for CUCET Examination:
- Nationality: Applying candidates for CUCET must be the Indian Citizen to be eligible for admission.
- For UG Courses: Applying candidate for UG Courses should have passed their 10+2 Intermediate or equivalent exam with related field form any recognized board.
- For PG Courses: Candidate should be Graduation degree or equivalent degree holder in relevant field form any recognized university.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in their qualifying examination in 2022 can also apply for CUCET Admission.
- Age Criteria: There is no age limit to apply for CUCET (CUET). Also, candidates are required to fulfill the age criteria of the university in which they desire to take admission.
CUCET 2022 Application Dates
Following are the complete tentative dates for CUCET Application Form 2022:
|Events (CUET)||Dates 2022|
|Application form||6th April 2022|
|Last date of Submission||22nd May 2022|
|Last date to accept fee||22nd May 2022|
|Correction window||25th May to 31st May 2022|
|Application re-started||27th to 31st May 2022|
|Admit card publish||June 2022|
|CUCET 2022 Exam||July 2022|
|Events (CUET)||Dates 2022 (Announced)|
|Application form releases||19th May 2022|
|Last date to apply||18th June 2022|
|Last date to submit application fee||19th June 2022|
|Application correction||20th to 22nd June 2022|
|Admit card||3rd week of June 2022|
|CUET 2022 Exam||1st week of July 2022|
How to Apply for CUCET 2022
Following are the complete step by step process for filling CUCET 2022 Online Application From:
- Visit the website of CUCET 2022 (link is updated above).
- Now click on new candidates Registration link button and fill the registration form with details like Name, Program Applying for, Email ID and Phone Number.
- Submit the details and proceed towards the next steps.
- Now fill the application form with all required details including Personal, Academic and Communicational details.
- Now upload all required documents including passport size photograph and signature to complete Application Form.
- The document uploaded by candidate’s in application form must be within the given size and format.
- Now select the one of various university and program candidate wants to apply for.
- Candidates can choose 3 university and 3 programs in each university.
- Candidates can apply for more than 3 University but candidate have to pay some amount of money for extra university.
- Now preview the application form to check the details filled by the applicant.
- If candidate fully satisfied with details then click on “submit” button otherwise click on “Edit Application” and correct the details.
- Now take the printout of filled CUCET application form and keep it for future reference.
- After taking the printout of filled application form, candidates must Pay the application fee for final submission of application fee.
- Select the payment gateway and fill the required account details and proceed your transaction.
- Once transaction status show successful seek the printout of filled Application Fee receipt.
Leave the comments down below to know any further information or any query about CUCET 2022 Application Form.