DU 2023 Registration, Eligibility, Application Form- Get Online Here
DU 2023 Registration will be available through online mode for all courses. Delhi University conducts university level admission procedure every year. Candidates will be offered admission in various courses under UG, PG & Doctoral level courses. The admission for various UG courses will be based on CUCET and board exam (12th class). For PG courses, admission will be on the basis of entrance exam named as DUET. In this article, we have provided complete details about DU Registration 2023.
DU 2023 Application Form
Here are the details about DU 2023 Application Form that candidate must check before applying for application form:
- DU 2023 Application Form for UG & PG courses will release from first week of April 2023.
- Candidate must fill the application form by entering details such as personal, educational, contact number, etc.
- The application form for DU 2023 will be available through online mode
- Authority will also provide the correction facility to the candidates for limited time period
- After entering details, upload the scanned documents i.e., passport size photograph and signature.
- The last date to submit the application form for UG courses will be third week of May 2023.
- For PG courses, application form will be submitted till fourth week of June 2023.
- Submit the application form and take the printout for the same for future use.
- The application fee for DU 2023 will be submitted through online mode.
- Candidates will be able to submit the fee by Credit card/ Debit card, and Net Banking.
The application fee for UG and PG courses will be as provided below:
For UG courses (Through CUET):
|Category||Application Fee||Center outside India|
|General/ Un-reserved||Rs 650/-||Rs 3000/-|
|General/ EWS/ OBC- NCL||Rs 600/-|
|For SC/ ST category||Rs 550/-||Rs 3000/-|
For PG courses (Through DUET):
|For general/ OBC category||Rs 750/-|
|For SC/ ST category||Rs 300/-|
DU 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the following eligibility criteria for DU 2023 mentioned below:
For UG courses:
B.Tech (IT & Mathematical Innovation)
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 12th intermediate or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Subjects: The candidates must pass with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English (PCME) as compulsory subjects.
- Marks: In qualifying exam, candidates must obtain at least 60% marks to be eligible for exam.
B.Sc. in Physical Education, Health Education, and Sports
- Qualification: Candidates must pass 12th level or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Marks: The minimum marks candidates must score at least 45% marks in qualifying exam.
For PG courses:
- Qualification: The candidates must be graduated in B.Tech/ B.E. or equivalent from any recognized university/ institute.
- Marks: In qualifying exam, candidates must obtain at least 60% marks (54% for OBC and 40% for SC/ ST) to be eligible for exam.
- Qualification: Candidates must have bachelor degree in B.A, BBA, B.Com, or equivalent degree from any recognized university.
- Marks: In qualifying exam candidate must obtain at least 50% marks (45% for OBC, 40% for SC/ ST) to be eligible for exam.
DU 2023 Application Dates
Following are the tentative application dates for DU 2023 below:
For UG courses (CUET):
|Application form starts||1st week of April 2023|
|Last date to apply||3rd week of May 2023|
|Last date to submit fee||3rd week of May 2023|
|Correctio window||4th week of May 2023|
|Exam Date||2nd week of July to 3rd week of August 2023|
For PG courses (DUET):
|Online application form||1st week of April 2023|
|Last date to apply||4th week of June 2023|
|Application correction||1st week of September to 2nd week of September 2023|
|DUET exam date||3rd week of October 2023|
How to Apply for DU 2023 Registration
Given are the instructions for filling the application form for DU 2023 below:
- Go to the website (Link will be provided above).
- Click on “New Registration” button.
- Click on “Register” button for fresh registration for DU 2023 exam.
- Already registered candidates have to login by entering email id, application number and Password.
- New candidates must register first by entering basic details.
- Now fill the application form with details i.e., name, educational qualification & all asked details.
- After entering the details candidate must upload the scanned documents i.e., photograph and signature.
- The size of scanned photograph must be within 10 kb and 200 kb.
- For scanned signature, prescribed size must be within 4 kb and 30 kb and in JPG/ JPEG format.
- After image uploading, pay the application fee as per your category & courses.
- Candidate can pay the application fee through online mode using Credit card, Debit card, and Net Banking.
- Then candidate must review all the details before submitting the form.
- Take the printout of the application form for future reference.
If you have any other query related to DU 2023 Registration, you can leave your comment in comment section.