EFLU Entrance Exam 2024: Dates (Out), Application, Eligibility
EFLU 2024 Exam Date has been announced. The English and Foreign Language University (EFLU) is a central university which organises admission procedure each year. Admission is offered into various undergraduate & postgraduate courses. This is a university level admission procedure conducted one time in a year. Admission in UG courses is offered through CUET UG scores & in PG courses admission is offered through CUET PG scores. There is no separate entrance examination for admission. Shortlisted candidates will get admission in EFLU, Hyderabad & its other campuses i.e. Shillong, Lucknow. Candidates must read this article to know all about EFLU Entrance Exam 2024 including details i.e. application form, exam dates, eligibility etc.
EFLU 2024 Notifications – Exam Date Announced
EFLU 2024 (CUET UG/ PG) Exam Date has been announced. The exam will be conducted from 15th May to 31st May 2024 for CUET UG & 11th to 28th March 2024 for CUET PG. Check other dates from below.
EFLU 2024 Overview
|Name of the Exam||EFLU Entrance Exam 2024|
|Level of Exam||University Level|
|Authority||The English and Foreign Language University (EFLU)|
|Courses Offered||UG & PG courses|
|Admission Through||CUET UG & CUET PG|
|Frequency of Exam||Once in a Year|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
EFLU 2024 Exam Dates
Check the table below to know complete EFLU 2024 Exam Dates for UG & PG courses:
Through CUET (UG):
|Releasing of online application||1st week of February 2024|
|Last date for submission of form||Last week of March 2024|
|Application correction||1st week of April 2024|
|Availability of admit card||2nd week of May 2024|
|CUET UG 2024 Exam date||15th to 31st May 2024|
|Answer Key release||1st week of June 2024|
|Result announcement||4th week of June 2024|
|Counselling Start||July 2024|
Through CUET PG:
|Online application form release||January 2024|
|Last date to apply||4th week of February 2024|
|Last date of successful examination fee||4th week of February 2024|
|Application correction||4th week of February 2024|
|Admit card||1st week of March 2024|
|CUET PG Exam||11th to 28th March 2024|
|Display of Provisional Answer Key||1st week of April 2024|
|Declaration of Result||4th week of April 2024|
EFLU 2024 Application Form
Candidates must check the below points to know details about EFLU 2024 Application Form & instructions:
- Candidates will be able to get EFLU 2024 Application Form through online mode on the website.
- Any offline facility will not be available to fill the form.
- Application form will be released in first week of February 2024 for UG & January 2024 for PG.
- Candidates must fill details carefully in the registration form to avoid any kind of mistake.
- Fill valid details i.e. educational, personal, communication, address, course, category etc. in the form.
- Upload scanned images of documents i.e. photograph and signature in the JPG/ JPEG format.
- Candidates will be able to fill application form till last week of March 2024 for UG & fourth week of April 2024 for PG courses.
- There will be no need to send any hardcopy of the application by post to the authority.
- Authority will also provide correction facility to those who have done mistakes in their application form.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of the application form and keep it safe for further usage.
- Candidates will be able to submit registration fee through online mode only.
- Online payment will be accepted through debit card/ credit card or net banking.
- Fee will be non-refundable once paid.
Check below the fee structure for all UG and PG courses:
|For General/ OBC category||Rs. 500/-|
|For SC/ ST category||Rs. 250/-|
For CUET (UG):
|Subjects||General (UR)||OBC-NCL/ EWS||ST/ SC/ PWBD /Third gender||Centres outside India|
|Up to 3 subjects||Rs. 750/-||Rs. 700/-||Rs. 650/-||Rs. 3750/-|
|Up to 7 subjects||Rs. 1500/-||Rs. 1400/-||Rs. 1300/-||Rs. 7500/-|
|Up to 10 subjects||Rs. 1750/-||Rs. 1650/-||Rs. 1550/-||Rs. 11000/-|
For CUET (PG):
|Category||Centres in India (For up to 3 test papers)||Centres in India (Per paper)||Centres outside India|
|General/ UN-Reserved||Rs. 800/-||Rs. 200/-||Rs. 4000/- (For up to 3 papers)|
Rs. 1000/- (For up to 1 paper)
|General-EWS/ OBC-NCL||Rs. 600/-||Rs. 150/-|
|SC/ ST/ 3rd Gender||Rs. 550/-||Rs. 150/-|
|PWBD||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 150/-|
How to Apply for EFLU 2024:
- Step-1: Go through the official website (link will be given above).
- Step-2: Click on the registration link and provide basic details.
- Step-3: Now login using your user ID and password.
- Step-4: Fill asked details carefully and click on submit button.
- Step-5: Upload required documents in correct format.
- Step-6: Pay the application fee through online mode.
- Step-7: Submit the application form and keep a copy safe for future references.
EFLU 2024 Eligibility
Here we have mentioned the EFLU 2024 eligibility criteria that candidates have to full fill before filling the application form:
For UG Courses:
- Qualifications: Candidates must pass 10+2 level or equivalent from any recognised board.
- Age Limit: There will be no age limit criteria for exam.
- Marks Criteria: Marks criteria will be different as per the courses.
- Appearing: Candidates those are appearing in 12th class will also be eligible.
For PG Courses:
- Qualifications: Applying candidates must be graduated in respective stream from a recognised university/ institute.
- Marks: There is no specific marks criteria. It will be different for all courses.
- Appearing: Final year appearing candidates will also be eligible to apply.
EFLU 2024 Exam Pattern
EFLU 2024 Exam Pattern will be different for CUET UG & CUET PG courses. Check below to know exam pattern with marking scheme:
- Mode of Exam: Exam will be held through online (CBT) mode.
- Questions Type: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) will be asked in the exam.
- Total Questions: Total 100 questions will be asked in the exam.
- Marking Scheme: 5 marks will be provided for every correction answer.
- Negative marking: For every wrong answer 1 mark will be deducted.
- Mode of Exam: Examination will be conducted in online mode.
- Total Questions: There will be 100 questions in each of the paper.
- Language: Language of paper will be Hindi & English.
- Marking Scheme: For every correct response 4 marks will be awarded.
- Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
EFLU 2024 Syllabus
EFLU 2024 syllabus will vary as per the courses. It will be different for all courses. Candidates must start their preparation from 12th class subjects for UG courses. For PG courses, it will be prepared from the graduation level subjects. Authority will release complete syllabus through online mode on the website. We will also update syllabus details in article when it will be available.
EFLU Preparation Tips
Below we have provided some basic preparation tips for EFLU exam which will help the candidates to prepare well:
- Firstly, understand the whole exam pattern & marking scheme.
- Go through the syllabus and buy books and collect study material accordingly.
- Make a schedule for preparation and give extra time to important subjects.
- Solve previous year’s question papers and sample papers.
- Do not get panic and take realgar breaks in between your study to keep your mind fresh.
- Take care of your health and do regular exercises.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
EFLU 2024 Admit Card
Candidates will get their EFLU 2024 admit card through online mode on the website. It will be made available from second week of May 2024 for UG and first week of March 2024 for PG courses. Candidates will be able to download their admit cards using login details.
Candidates will need to bring admit card at the examination centre along with one photo identity proof. Without admit card candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall. Take printout of the hall ticket and keep a copy safe for future purpose.
EFLU 2024 Result
EFLU 2024 result will be declared in fourth week of June 2024 for UG courses. It will be declared in fourth week of April 2024 for PG courses. Result will be announced through online mode on the website. Candidates who have successfully appeared in the exam will be able to get their results.
Score card will be available through login i.e. application number or date of birth. Qualified candidates will be shortlisted for further counselling/ admission procedure. Candidates must keep result safe for admission procedure.
EFLU 2024 Counselling
EFLU Counselling will be started from the month of July 2024. Candidates must reach at the counselling venue on given date and time. It will be necessary for the candidates to participate in the counselling procedure. Counselling will be organised in various steps i.e. registration, seat allotment, document verification etc.
Seats will be allotted to the candidates based on the marks obtained in the CUET UG and PG examination. Candidates will be able to download allotment letter from the website. After the seat allotment candidates must reach at the allotted institute to confirm their seats and document verification process.
Here we have provided the list of documents which will be needed for verification process:
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheets
- 10th and 12th certificates
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate
- Income certificate
- CUET UG/ CUET PG score cards
- Allotment letter
- Admit card
- Date of brith proof
- Passport size photographs etc.
If you have any other query related to the EFLU Entrance Examination 2024, then leave your queries in comment section below.