FMGE 2019 Application Form (Released), Eligibility – Apply Online Here
FMGE June 2019 Application Form can be filled till 6th May 2019. FMGE also known as Medical council of India screening test is an entrance test conducted by NBE. Through qualifying this exam, candidates who have foreign medical qualifications can practice in India. FMGE qualified candidates get permanent registration with any State Medical Council or Medical Council of India. Through this article we have provided complete details regarding FMGE Application form 2019, application fee, eligibility criteria and procedure to fill the application form.
FMGE 2019 Application Form – till 6th May
FMGE 2019 Application Form can be filled till 6th May 2019.
Before filling the application form, candidates must go through the eligibility criteria and other details given in the information bulletin:
- The application form for the FMGE 2019 June session has been released from 15th April 2019.
- For June session forms can be submitted till 6th May 2019.
- After the submission of the application form, candidates cannot edit/modify the details filled in the form. However candidate can change the information filled in the form till the last date of form submission.
- Candidates are also required to submit their prescribed documents to NBE by email before the last date to confirm their eligibility.
- The documents to be submitted are – Photocopy of MBBS pass certificate, Address proof, two photographs, 10+2 marksheet and pass certificate, eligibility certificate issued by MCI, internship certificate, equivalence certificate, result for ex-candidates/fail certificate.
Candidates are required to pay application fee of Rs. 5500. The application fee can be submitted by the students through debit/credit card or net banking.
Before applying for FMGE 2019 application form, candidates must go through the complete eligibility criteria given on the website.
- Applicant must be Indian citizen or overseas citizen of India.
- Applying candidate must possess a primary medical qualification approved by Indian Embassy concerned, to be recognized qualification for enrollment as a medical practitioner in the country in which institution awarding the said qualification is situated.
- The cutoff date for procurement of the Primary medical qualification is on or before 31st May 2019.
- Students who hold an UG medical qualification from Canada/Australia/UK/US/New Zealand and are seeking for permanent or provisional registration are exempted to give screening test.
- Before the cutoff date students have to provide their documentary evidence/proof of passing their final examination.
FMGE 2019 Application Dates
Below we have provided official dates for the release of FMGE 2019 application form, last submission date and exam date. The dates are provided below for both the June & December session. FMGE 2019 June session exam date is officially announced.
|December session||June session|
|Starting of application form filling||Last week of October 2019||15th April 2019|
|Last date to register||Last week of November 2019||6th May 2019|
|FMGE 2019 Exam||14th December 2019||28th June 2019|
How to Apply for FMGE 2019
By following the given below steps, candidates can online fill up the application form of FMGE 2019:
- Visit the official website of NBE. (link is given above)
- Now register yourself by filling the necessary details in the registration form.
- After successful registration process, an user id and password will be sent to the candidates to their registered email id or mobile number.
- Now candidates have to login with the provided user id and password and fill up the application form.
- Upload your signature and photograph as per the prescribed specifications.
- Choose your test city and then submit the application fee by online mode.
- Take the print out of the form and keep it with you for further future reference.
FMGE 2019 Application form can be filled and submitted through online mode only. It is compulsory to submit the required documents along with the filled application form to NBE otherwise candidates will not be allowed to sit for the exam.
If you have any query related to FMGE 2019 Application form, you can ask your query in the comments section provided below.