GATE 2021 Application Form, Registration, Eligibility – Apply Online Here
GATE 2021 Application Form will get commenced from first week of September 2020. Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is conducted for 25 subjects. It is a national level exam through which candidates will get admission into post graduate Engineering & Technology programmes. Through GATE, admission will be offered to candidates across various private & government engineering institutions situated all over India. The conducting authority for GATE 2021 will be IIT Delhi. Here we are providing details such as application form, its fee and much more regarding GATE Application Form 2021.
GATE 2021 Registration Form
Candidates must go through following details regarding GATE 2021 Registration:
- GATE 2021 Application Form will be made available via online mode at Gate Online Application Processing System (GOAPS).
- Application Form will get released from first week of September 2020.
- The last date to register without late fee will be till last week of September 2020 & with late fee till first week of October 2020.
- During registration, candidates must also choose exam city as per their choices provided in the exam centre list.
- Incomplete application form will lead to rejection, so candidates must fill the complete form correctly & carefully.
- Authority will also provide correction facility to edit incorrect details provided in the registration form.
- There will be no need to send any filled in application form by post or courier to the exam conducting authority.
- Once registration process gets over, candidates must proceed to take its printout for future use.
Details/ Documents required while filling GATE 2021 application form:
- GATE City centre choice
- Scanned copy of category certificate
- Details such as phone number, mail Id, date of birth etc.
- Eigibility degree details
- College name & address with PIN code
- Dyslexic certificate
- Address for communication
- GATE paper (Subjects)
- Net banking/ credit card/ debit card for fee payment
- Eligibility certificate in PDF
- Scanned image of photograph & signature
- Valid ID proof ( such as Aadhar card, Driving License etc.)
GATE Application Correction
GATE 2021 Application Correction will start from second week of October 2020. It will get commenced via online mode. Candidates will have to use their login credentials to edit their mistakes in the application form.
No changes will be allowed once the correction process is over. It will be the one time opportunity to rectify the mistakes done in the application form. Candidates will be informed through SMS & mail ID about correction.
- The application fee for GATE 2021 will be submitted via online mode.
- Mode of payment will be credit card, debit card or net banking..
- In any case, the application fee will be non-refundable.
For Examination Centre in India:
|Category||Application Fee||During extended period|
|For Female category||Rs. 750/-||Rs. 1250/-|
|For ST/ SC/ PwD candidate||Rs. 750/-||Rs. 1250/-|
|For UR/ other category candidate||Rs. 1500/-||Rs. 2000/-|
For Examination Centre outside India:
|Countries||Application Fee||During extended period|
|Addis Ababa, Kathmandu, Colombo, and Dhaka||US $ 50||US $ 70|
|Singapore & Dubai||US $ 100||US $ 120|
GATE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through following eligibility norms before applying for GATE 2021:
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in their qualifying exam (final year) in year 2021 will be eligible to apply for GATE 2021.
- Age limit: There will be no age limit to apply for GATE 2021.
For B.Tech/ B.E/ B.Pharma course:
- Qualification: Applying candidates must hold 3 or 4 year bachelor’s degree/ Diploma in Engineering/ Technology from any recognized board or university to be eligible.
For B.Sc. Research/ B.S:
- Qualification: Applying candidates must qualify 4 year Bachelor’s degree in post diploma or Science.
- Qualification: Applying candidates must qualify 5 year Bachelor’s degree in Architecture to be eligible for B.Arch course.
For M.Sc./ M.A/ MCA course:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify Master’s degree or equivalent degree in any branch (Computer Application/ Science/ Mathematics) to be eligible.
For Int. M.E/ M.Tech (Post B.Sc. course):
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify Post B.Sc Integrated Master’s from a recognized board or university.
For Int. M.E/ M.Tech or Dual Degree (After diploma/ 10+2):
- Qualification: Applying candidate must have done 5 year Integrated Master’ s degree diploma or dual degree in Engineering/ Technology.
For Int. M.Sc. / Int B.S- M.S:
- Qualification: Candidates must have possess Integrated M.Sc. or 5 year B.S/ M.S course to be eligible.
For Professional Society Examination equivalent to B.Tech/ B.E/ B.Arch Course:
- Qualification: Candidates must have done B.Tech/ B.E/ B.Arch from recognized university by UPSC/ MHRD/ AICTE.
GATE 2021 Registration Dates
Here we are providing tentative GATE 2021 registration dates:
|Events||Dates 2021 (Tentative)|
|Commencement of application form||1st week of September 2020|
|Submission of application form (without late fee)||4th week of September 2020|
|Submission of application form (with late fee)||1st week of October 2020|
|Correction facility||2nd week of October 2020|
|Last date to change exam center||3rd week of November 2020|
|GATE 2021 examination||1st week of February 2021|
How to Apply For GATE 2021
Here we are providing steps regarding how to fill GATE 2021 application form:
- Visit official website (Link will be given above)
- Enter your name, parent’s name, mail Id, phone number, etc.
- Now you will receive enrollment ID in your registered mail ID.
- After that go through the “Declaration” option.
- Proceed & click on the option as “GATE 2021 application form”.
- Now fill all details such as qualification details, address and other fields.
- Candidates must upload passport size photograph & signature in the JPEG format.
- Photograph must be taken after 1st August 2020 with 3.5cm width * 4.5cm height. The minimum size must be in 240 * 320 mega pixels & maximum size must be 480* 640 mega pixels.
- Scanned image of signature must be of 2cm height * 7cm width. The minimum size must be 80*280 pixels & maximum size must be 160 * 560 pixels.
- Now re-check & verify all the given information.
- After verification, candidates must proceed to submit its application fee as per your category.
- After fee submission, confirmation page will appear on your screen.
- Take printout of the confirmation page & keep it safe for future reference.
Candidates must go through above article for details such as application form, its fee, how to fill the application form & much more regarding GATE Application form 2021. Candidates are advised to follow all the mentioned steps at the time of registration to avoid rejection/ cancellation of form. Application form will be accepted only of those candidates who will fulfill all the eligibility norms .
If you have any other queries regarding GATE 2021 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your query in the comment box below.