GATE 2023 Application (Till 16th Oct), Registration, Eligibility- Get Here
GATE 2023 Application Form has been extended till 16th October 2022 (with late fee). GATE (Gratitude Aptitude Test) is a national level exam. It is jointly organized every year by IISC Bangalore & seven IIT’s on rotational basis. This year, it will be conducted by IIT Kanpur. Candidates qualifying this test become eligible for admission into various Master level courses in field of Engineering, Technology, Architecture, etc.
GATE 2023 will be conducted on 4th, 5th , 11th & 12th February 2023. Besides providing admission into top known colleges & institutions (IITs, IISc, etc.), candidates are also offered direct recruitment in various PSUs through GATE scores. In this article, we have provided complete details about GATE Application Form 2023.
GATE 2023 Registration- Till 16th Oct
GATE 2023 Application Form has been extended till 16th October 2022 (with late fee). Click here to register.
GATE 2024 Application Form has been started from 31st August 2023.
Authority have allowed combination of two new papers in GATE 2023. Also, exam cities list have been updated. Check other details below.
Here, candidates who are interested in applying for GATE 2023 Registration can check complete details below:
- GATE 2023 Application form has been released from 30th August 2022.
- Candidates interested in applying have to register and fill the application by online mode only.
- Last date to register for GATE 2023 is till 7th October 2022.
- Students must submit the application before the last date. However, after last date the authority will extend registration period online with late fee.
- Candidates are allowed to appear for any one or two papers from total 29 subjects (papers).
- No offline mode is entertained for registration. Also, sending of any hard copy of application forms/ documents to the authority is no required.
- During registration, candidates must also choose three exam city from the list of examination cities as per their choices.
- Complete details must be verified by the students before final submission as no changes are allowed after submission.
- Before starting the registration, candidates must be ready with all the documents which will be required for uploading.
- Applicants can submit registration fee by online mode only. No offline mode payment can be provided/ accepted.
- Online payment gateway includes debit card/ credit card/ net banking/ UPI, etc.
Check below category wise application fee of GATE 2023 (with late fee/ without late fee):
|Category||Application Fee (without late fee)||Application Fee (with late fee)|
|Female candidates||Rs. 850/-||Rs. 1350/-|
|SC/ ST/ PwD category||Rs. 850/-||Rs. 1350/-|
|All other category||Rs. 1700/-||Rs. 2200/-|
|For Foreign National/ NRI’s|
|Exam centers in India||Rs. 1700/-||Rs. 2200/-|
GATE 2023 Application Correction
The facility of correction in GATE 2023 application form has been started from 8th November 2022. Students can edit category, papers, exam city and other editable details during correction period.
GATE Application Correction 2023 remains open for few days through online mode. The last date to make modification in the form is till 14th November 2022. No candidates are allowed to make changes once the correction window is closed.
Application correction window is only one-time opportunity for correcting application with payment of certain fee. The application form gets rejected in case no changes are made.
GATE 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Before registering for GATE 2023, must go through below given GATE Eligibility criteria as per various courses:
- Qualifying Exam: Applicants must have completed 3rd year or higher year of any UG degree in the field of Engineering/ Commerce/ Technology/ Arts/ Architecture/ Science.
- Age Criteria: No age limit is prescribed to appear for GATE.
Course wise Eligibility:
Check below degree wise eligibility in given table for various courses:
|Qualifying Degree||Qualifying Degree Examination||Eligibility||Year of Qualification (not later than)|
|B.E/B.Tech/ B.Pharm||Bachelor’s degree holders in Engineering Technology (4 year after 10+2 OR 3 year after B.Sc/ Diploma in Technology/ Engineering)||Currently in 3rd year OR higher grade OR already completed||2024|
|Pharm D (after 10+2)||6 year of diploma degree program, consisting of Internship OR residency training.||Currently in 3rd/4th / 5th/ 6th year OR already completed||2026|
|M.A/ M.Sc/ MCA or equivalent||Master’s degree in any branch of Science/ Computer Application/ Statistics/ Mathematics/ Arts or equivalent||Currently in 3rd year OR higher grade OR already completed||2024|
|Int. M.E/ M.Tech or dual degree (after diploma or 10 +2)||Integrated Master’s degree program or Dual Degree program in Engineering/Technology (5 year program)||Currently in 3rd / 4th/ 5th year OR already completed||Any year|
|B.Sc./ B.Com/ BA||Bachelor’s degree in branch of Arts/ Commerce/ Science (3 year program)||Currently in 3rd year OR higher grade OR already completed||2023|
GATE 2023 Application Dates
Know various events related to GATE Application dates 2023 below:
|Registration starts||30th August 2022|
|Last date to fill application||4th October 2022|
|Registration last date with late fee||16th October 2022|
|Last date to correct category, paper & exam city||14th November 2022|
|Availability of Admit card||3rd January 2023|
|GATE 2023 Aptitude test||4th, 5th, 11th & 12th February 2023|
How to Apply for GATE 2023
Follow the below given steps to register for GATE 2023 exam. Remember to be ready with all the necessary documents before applying:
- Visit Official Website. (Link is provided above).
- Click on, “Login” Option.
- After that, click on “New User” Register Here, option given at last.
- Then enter your complete name in the given format.
- Press on “Confirm” option.
- Fill the form by entering your working/ valid mail ID & phone number.
- Enter personal, qualification, communicational, course option, etc. Verify and the submit.
- Now upload photograph, signature and other documents and category certificate (ST/ SC/ PWD) according to the format or specifications mentioned by authority.
- Pay the application fee as per the category and payment modes available online.
- Students can also check the status of their application (accepted/ rejected) form through login after its submission.
- Submit the application form after rechecking all the filled details.
- Take the print of GATE application and fee receipt for any future reference.
GATE Application FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
If you have any other query related to GATE 2023 Application Form, you can ask your query in comments section given below.