GPAT 2018: Result, All India Merit List, Score Card & Admission Procedure
GPAT 2018 All India Merit List has been released on 17th February 2018. Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) is administered by the All India Council For Technical Education (AICTE). This test is conducted to select the most appropriate candidates for Pharmacy education. Every year, GPAT is conducted in the month of January for admission to postgraduate pharmacy courses. GPAT score is being used by all AICTE approved Institutions/University Departments and Constituent Colleges. Scores are also considered for providing scholarships and other financial assistance in the field of Pharmacy. GPAT 2018 Result has been released on 15th February 2018. Candidates willing to take admission in M.Pharma programme for the academic year 2018-2019 can check details about GPAT 2018 in this article.
GPAT 2018 Notifications –
GPAT 2019 Exam Dates has been released now. The application form will be available from 22nd October 2018. Check Here GPAT 2019 dates.
GPAT 2018 All India Merit List has been released on 17th February 2018. Check here for merit list details.
GPAT 2018 Result has been declared on 15th February 2018. Check here for result details.
GPAT 2018 Answer Key will be released soon in the month of February 2018.Link will be provided here.
GPAT 2018 Question Objection Form has been released now. Candidates can make objection till 27th January 2018 (5 PM) through login. Click here for question objection form.
GPAT 2018 Mock Test is available for practice now.Click here to practice mock test.
GPAT 2018 Admit Card has been released on 12th January 2018. Click here for admit card details.
GPAT 2018 Fee payment through SBI Bank Challan can be deposited till 27th December 2017.Click here for registration details.
GPAT 2018 Registration can be done till 25th December 2017. Also, Candidate those who have submitted the form, can edit their incorrect details (Photo, Name, DOB, Contact details and Qualification) till 25th December 2017. Click here for registration details.
GPAT 2018 Exam Date
Check the GPAT Exam Date 2018 including the dates of application, admit card, exam and result. All the dates given below are officials:
|Online GPAT Registration Start Date||20th October 2017|
|Trial Test Release Date||27th October 2017|
|Last Date for Registration||25th December 2017 (10:00 AM) (Extended)|
|Fee Payment Last Date through Challan||27th December 2017|
|Date of GPAT 2018 Examination||21st January 2018 (9:30 AM to 12:30 PM)|
|Admit Card Availability||12th January 2018|
|Objection Tracker||Till 27th January 2018 (5 PM)|
|Answer key release||February 2018|
|Announcement of the Results of GPAT 2018||15th February 2018|
|All India Merit List||17th February 2018|
GPAT Result 2018
- GPAT 2018 result has been declared on 15th February 2018.
- The result is announced online through the official website of AICTE-GPAT.
- Candidates can apply for admission to M.Pharma course on the basis of GPAT scores.
GPAT Score Card:
- GPAT 2018 Scorecard is released by AICTE after the declaration of results.
- To download the scorecard, candidates have to enter details like email address and password.
- The scorecard is valid only for three years. It is comprised of the maximum score, score secured, All India Rank, etc.
GPAT Merit List:
- All India merit list is prepared based on the scores obtained by the candidates in online entrance examination of GPAT.
- The All India Merit List has been announced on 17th February 2018.
- The merit list specifies Rank, Candidate Roll number, Total Score, Category and Qualified/Not-Qualified status of all the candidates.
GPAT Admission 2018
- Candidates can participate in the GPAT counselling conducted individually by the institutions.
- Candidates are required to take part in the admission procedure of respective institutions based on GPAT scores 2018.
- Allotment of seats will depend upon candidate scores in the entrance exam.
FAQs (Most Asked Questions)
Click here to check GPAT 2018 More FAQs.
GPAT is a national level examination organized by the by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). It will be conducted for admission in M.Pharm programme offered by various government as well as private colleges in India. It will be organized only one time in a year.
GPAT 2018 Registration
- Candidates can register for GPAT 2018 through online mode only by accessing the official website of AICTE-GPAT.
- AICTE was released the GPAT application form 2018 from 20th October 2017.
- The facility for online registration was available till 25th December 2017 (10:00 AM).
- Candidates can submit the fee through challan till 27th December 2017.
- The registration process involves 3 steps: self-registration, fee payment and filling of details in application form.
- At the time of registration, candidates also need to upload scanned signature (size should be 60 x 90 (≤30 Kb))and scanned photograph (size should be 140 x 160 (≤60 Kb)).
- Candidates should make sure that all the fields in the application form are filled correctly as no date was change once the form is finally submitted.
- At last, candidates can print their filled form and retain the copy of same for further references.
The details of application fee category-wise are given in the below table:
|GEN/OBC Candidates||Rs. 1400/- + Bank Charges|
|Girls/SC/ST/PWD Candidates||Rs. 700/- + Bank Charges|
Mode of Payment:
Applicants for GPAT 2018 can choose to pay the fee online through credit card/debit card/net banking. Applicants can also make payment through SBI Challan. Such candidates have to download the challan from the official website and then visit to the nearby SBI branch with the requisite cash and challan for paying the fee. In case of Challan, Cash will be accepted from the next day of challan generation.
Candidates shall have to fulfill the following eligibility requirements to be eligible for applying GPAT 2018:
- Nationality: Candidate should be the citizen of India.
- Qualifying Examination: The minimum educational requirement is Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy (B.Pharma) of duration 4 years. Candidates passed/appearing the lateral entry B.Pharma programme is also eligible to apply.
- Appearing Candidates: Those who are in final year of B.Pharma course are eligible for appearing the GPAT 2018.
- No Age Criteria: No age restriction is there for appearing the online examination of GPAT.
- B.Tech (Pharmaceutical and fine chemical technology) / Equivalent’ Students are not eligible to appear for GPAT examination.
GPAT Admit Card 2018
- GPAT 2018 admit card has been released on 12th January 2018.
- It is available through online mode on the website.
- Candidates need to log in using an email address and password to download the admit card.
- A printout of downloaded admit card must be brought to the test center on the day of examination.
GPAT Exam Pattern 2018
Candidates can check the GPAT exam pattern 2018 to know the structure of question paper and marking scheme. The details are given below:
- Exam Mode: The examination will be carried out as online Computer Based Test (CBT) where questions will be shown on a computer screen.
- Type of Questions: The question paper will contain multiple-choice questions only.
- Maximum Marks: There will be total 125 questions carrying 500 marks.
- Medium: The medium of the test paper will be English only.
- Exam Duration: The duration of the examination will be 3 hours.
- Marking Scheme: Each right answer will carry 4 marks.
- Negative Marking: The wrong answer will result in negative marking. For each wrong answer, 1 mark will be deducted. Question not attempted will result in zero marks.
GPAT Syllabus 2018
GPAT syllabus includes the questions of Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm) level. The subjects covered under the syllabus are Physical Chemistry, Physical Pharmacy, Organic Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmaceutics, Pharmacology, Pharmacognosy, Pharmaceutical Analysis, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Pathophysiology, Biopharmaceutics and Pharmacokinetics, Clinical Pharmacy and Therapeutics, Anatomy, Physiology and Health Education, Pharmaceutical Engineering, Pharmaceutical Management, Dispensing and Hospital Pharmacy. The detailed syllabus will be provided when it will be released by the authority.
Click here to check GPAT 2018 Syllabus.
GPAT Preparation Tips 2018
- First of all, collect all the details regarding exam pattern and syllabus.
- Selection of right book is the most important step for the exam preparation.
- Practice sample papers/previous year question papers.
- Revision is very important to make your schedule like you will get enough time for revising the earlier prepared topics.
- Take a proper sleep and also maintain your health.
GPAT is conducted in various cities across India:
Ahmadabad, Allahabad, Amravati, Amritsar, Aurangabad, Bangalore, Bareilly, Bhopal, Bhavnagar, Bhilai-Durg, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Delhi, Ghaziabad, Gurgaon, Gulbarga, Guntur, Gwalior, Guwahati, Gautam Budh Nagar, Jaipur, Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Jammu, Kanpur, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Kochi, Kozhikode, Kurnool, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madurai, Mangalore, Meerut, Mohali, Mysore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nasik, Nellore, Panaji, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Rajahmundry, Rajkot, Ranchi, Shimla, Srinagar, Surat, Thiruvananthpuram, Tirupati, Udaipur, Visakhapatnam, Vadodara, Varanasi, Vijayawada, Warangal.
For any queries regarding GPAT 2018, you may leave your comments below.