GPAT 2019: Result, Score Card, Admission Procedure
GPAT 2019 Result & Merit List has been released. Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) is a national level entrance exam. From 2019, it is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). This test is a gateway for admission into the Master’s (M.Pharm) programmes. The GPAT score is accepted by all AICTE-Approved Institutions/University Departments/Constituent Colleges/Affiliated Colleges. GPAT 2019 Final Answer Key has been released. The complete information related to GPAT 2019 can be accessed in this article.
GPAT 2019 Notification – Result Released
GPAT 2019 Result & Merit List has been released on 6th February 2019. Check here for result details.
GPAT 2019 Final Answer Key has been released on 6th February 2019. Check here for answer key details.
GPAT 2019 Exam Date
GPAT 2019 exam date has been announced. Candidates can follow the events as per the given dates.
|Opening of registration portal||1st November 2018|
|Image correction started||5th December 2018|
|Closing of registration||7th December 2018 (Extended)|
|Last date for uploading images & fee payment||8th December 2018 (Extended)|
|Releasing of admit card||7th January 2019|
|Exam date||28th January 2019|
|Answer Key, responses & QP release||1st February 2019|
|Last date to submit objection regarding answer key||3rd February 2019|
|Declaration of result & final answer key||6th February 2019|
|All India Merit List||6th February 2019|
GPAT Result 2019
GPAT result has been declared on 6th February 2019. Candidates can download their score card by entering the user login details.
Candidates are advised to keep their GPAT result 2019 till the completion of admission procedure.
GPAT 2019 Answer key
GPAT Answer Key has been released after the successful conduction of exams. It is made available to the candidates by online mode.
The answer key contain all the correct answers of the questions asked in the examination. In case of any discrepancy related to the official answer key of GPAT 2019, candidates can challenge or make objections till 3rd February 2019.
GPAT Score Card
GPAT score card will be valid for 3 years from the date of declaration of result for admission in PG course.
The GPAT score card will also applicable for three years scholarship in M. Pharmacy course.
Candidates can download the electronically generated score card with complete details using their login details.
GPAT Merit List
All India merit list and state merit list has been published by the exam conducting authority.
It has been prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the entrance test.
The merit list contains the Rank, Candidate Roll number, Total Score, Category and status of all the candidates.
GPAT is national level entrance test conducted every year to offer admission into the M.Pharm programmes. Various AICTE-Approved Institutions/Universities and affiliated colleges accept GPAT Scores to provide admission to the eligible candidates. Its entrance test is organized by NTA.
GPAT Admission 2019
GPAT exam conducting authority will not conduct any centralized admission procedure after the declaration of result.
Candidates have to register separately in each participating institutions for participating in their counselling procedure.
GPAT counselling will be conducted individually by the every GPAT score accepting institution. The allotment of seats will totally depend upon the candidate’s scores in the entrance exam.
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
GPAT 2019 Registration
Before proceeding for the application form, candidates must read all the instructions carefully and accept the declaration to proceed further.
- The registration can be done through online mode only.
- The GPAT application form is released from the 1st November 2018.
- The GPAT 2019 registration portal will be opened till 7th December 2018.
- Candidates need to enter their qualification details and upload the photograph and signature in the prescribed format and size.
- The size of the upload images should be 60 x 90 (≤30 Kb) (signature) and 140 x 160 (≤60 Kb) (Photograph).
- Candidates should fill the form correctly. No changes will be allowed after the last date.
- Take a print copy of the filled application for further use.
- The registration fee will be Rs. 1400/- for General/OBC candidates and Rs. 700/- for Girls/SC/ST/PwD candidates.
- The fee can be paid through two modes. One in online mode and another in cash through any SBI Bank in the form of challan.
- If candidates want to pay the fee in cash then, they have to download the three copy of Challan.
Applying candidates must meet the eligibility criteria given below to be eligible for the GPAT 2019 exam.
- Nationality: Candidates should be the citizen of India.
- Age Limit: There is no age limit to appear in the exam.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate should hold the Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy (4 years after 10+2, including lateral entry candidates).
- Appearing Candidates: Such candidates are also eligible to apply.
- Not Eligible: B.Tech (Pharmaceutical and Fine Chemical Technology)/Equivalent candidates are not eligible to apply.
GPAT Admit Card 2019
Candidates can download their admit card from 7th January 2019.
Admit cards is made available online only. No hard copy of admit card is sent to any candidate individually.
GPAT admit card 2019 also sent to the registered email address provided by the candidate at the time of registration.
Admit card is a mandatory requirement in order to take the test so, bring a print out of downloaded admit card to the test centre.
GPAT Exam Pattern 2019
Here, we have mentioned the complete exam pattern. Candidates can check the pattern and prepare accordingly.
- Mode: GPAT is a computer based online test.
- Duration: It is a 3 hour duration exam (2:30 PM to 5:30 PM).
- No. of Questions: Total 125 questions will be asked in the exam.
- Type of Questions: Multiple choice questions will be asked in the exam.
- Language: The medium of the exam will be in English language.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be awarded for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
GPAT Syllabus 2019
The detailed GPAT syllabus has been provided by the authority on their website. Right now candidates can check the topics from which the questions will be asked in the exam:
Physical Chemistry, Physical Pharmacy, Organic Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmaceutics, Pharmacology, Pharmacognosy, Pharmaceutical Analysis, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Pathophysiology, Biopharmaceutics and Pharmacokinetics, Clinical Pharmacy and Therapeutics, Anatomy, Physiology and Health Education, Pharmaceutical Engineering, Pharmaceutical Management, Dispensing and Hospital Pharmacy.
GPAT Exam Centers
Last year, the examinations is conducted in the following cities:
Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Jammu, Kanpur, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Kochi, Kozhikode, Kurnool, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madurai, Mangalore, Meerut, Mohali, Mysore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nasik, Nellore, Panaji, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Rajahmundry, Rajkot, Ranchi, Shimla, Srinagar, Surat, Thiruvananthpuram, Tirupati, Udaipur, Visakhapatnam, Vadodara, Varanasi, Vijayawada, Warangal, Ahmadabad, Allahabad, Amravati, Amritsar, Aurangabad, Bangalore, Bareilly, Bhopal, Bhavnagar, Bhilai-Durg, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Delhi, Ghaziabad, Gurgaon, Gulbarga, Guntur, Gwalior, Guwahati, Gautam Budh Nagar, and Jaipur.
If you have any other queries about GPAT 2019, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.