Gujarat ITI Admission 2021: Application Form (Released), Eligibility, Dates
Gujarat ITI 2021 Application Form has been released on 4th July 2021. Admission procedure will be managed by Directorate of Employment and Training (DET), Government of Gujarat. It is a state level admission procedure which is conducted every year. Admission will be offered in various trades of ITI in the field of engineering and non- engineering. Various government and private ITI colleges of Gujarat state offer admission in their campus. Admission will be provided based on the merit list. Any separate entrance examination is not conducted to offer admission. Candidates must read this article to know all details about Gujarat ITI Admission 2021 including details i.e. dates, application form, fee, eligibility and much more.
Gujarat ITI 2021 Notifications – Released
Gujarat ITI 2021 Application process has been started from 4th July 2021. Check here for application details.
Gujarat ITI 2021 Admission Dates
Candidates can check official dates for Gujarat ITI 2021 admission:
|Starting of application form||4th July 2021|
|Last date to submit applications||2d week of July 2021|
|Last date for fee payment||2nd week of June 2021|
|Display of tentative rank list||2nd week of July 2021|
|Releasing of merit list||3rd week of July 2021|
|Interview and admission process||August 2021|
|Starting of classes||August 2021|
Gujarat ITI 2021 Application Form
Here candidates can check all details related to Gujarat ITI 2021 application form below:
- Application form has been released through online mode only. Any offline facility can not be provided.
- Candidates can fill their application form from 4th July 2021.
- Fill all details carefully in the application form including personal, educational and communication.
- Fill only one application form, multiple filled form is rejected.
- Candidates must fill choice of courses and institute as per their preferences.
- Upload required documents i.e. passport size photograph and signature in the specific format.
- Candidates must fill correct details in the application form, after final submission of it any correction facility will not be provided.
- Application form can be submitted till last week of July 2021.
- There will be no need to send any hardcopy of the application by post.
- Take printout of the application form and keep it safe for other future references.
- Application fee is Rs. 50 for all category candidates.
- Application fee can be paid through online mode.
- Fee through any offline mode can not be accepted.
- Candidates can make online payment via credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- Application fee is non- refundable in nature.
Gujarat ITI 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through following Gujarat ITI 2021 eligibility before filling the application form:
- Nationality: Candidates must be an Indian citizen.
- Domicile: Candidates should have domicile of Gujarat state.
- Age Limit: Lower age limit will be 14 years. There will be no upper age limit criteria.
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10th or 12th class examination or its equivalent from any recognized board.
- Appearing: Candidates those are appearing in their 10th/ 12th class will also be eligible to apply.
Gujarat ITI 2021 Admission Procedure
Gujarat ITI 2021 admission procedure will be done based on various steps like registration, filling of application form, fee payment etc. After final submission of applications, authority will release merit list to the eligible candidates.
On the basis of merit list candidates will be able to participate in counselling. Seats will be allotted to eligible candidates based on merit list. In the counselling process candidates can fill their choice of courses and colleges. Final admission will be done based on interview, document verification and merit list.
Gujarat ITI 2021 Merit List
Gujarat ITI 2021 merit list will be released in the third week of August 2021. Candidates can check their merit list through online mode. Merit list will be prepared based on the qualifying examination scores.
Authority will also release a tentative rank list to the candidates before final rank list. Candidates whose name will present in the merit list will be able to participate in counselling process. Common merit list will be released for all category candidates.
Gujarat ITI 2021 Counselling
Gujarat ITI 2021 counselling will be done in various procedures i.e. choice filling, seat allotment and document verification process. It will be mandatory for the candidates to participate in counselling procedure by person.
Candidates will have to present in the counselling at given date and time otherwise seats will be cancelled to that candidate. Candidates must bring original documents for verification process.
Here candidates can check list of documents which will be required to bring in the counselling venue:
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheets
- Class 10th and 12th certificates
- Hardcopy of the application form
- Category certificate
- School leaving certificate
- Date of birth certificate
- Identity proof
- Transfer certificate
- Seat allotment letter
- Domicile certificate
- PWD certificate (if applicable)
- Passport size photographs etc.
Gujarat ITI 2021 Admission
Gujarat ITI 2021 admission will be done after allotment of seats and other procedures. Candidates must have to reach at the allotted college with original documents to confirm their seats. Candidates should report at the allotted college on given date.
Candidates will have to submit admission fee at the day of admission. Final admission will be provided to the candidates after submission of admission fee, verification of some important documents and interview etc. Classes will be commenced from month of August 2021.
If you have any other query about Gujarat ITI Admission 2021, then you can ask us by leaving your queries below.