Haryana ITI 2021 Application Form, Dates, Eligibility Criteria – Apply Here
Haryana ITI 2021 Application Form will be released from first week of June 2021. Candidates will be offered admission into various government & private institutes offered by Skill Development & Industrial Training Department. It will be conducted by the Directorate of Department of Industrial Training (DIT), Haryana. Admission will be offered to candidates into various Institutes of Haryana state. There will be no entrance test for Haryana ITI Admission. Candidates must go through following article regarding Haryana ITI Application Form 2021.
Haryana ITI 2021 Application Form
Candidates must go through following details regarding Haryana ITI 2021 Application Form:
- Haryana ITI 2021 Application Form will be made available from first week of June 2021.
- Candidates will be able to submit the application form for Haryana ITI 2021 through online mode. No other mode will be entertained.
- During registration, candidates must not forget to upload passport size photograph & signature in prescribed format.
- All important information will be sent to candidates registered ID & no. so it must be valid/ working.
- Incorrect or incomplete details in the application form will lead to rejection so candidates must fill the form carefully & completely.
- Candidates must ensure they fulfill each eligibility norms as application form will be accepted only of eligible candidates.
- At last, candidates must not forget to take printout of filled in application form for future use.
- Candidates will be able to submit the application fee through online mode.
- Mode of payment includes credit card, debit card or net banking.
- Candidates belonging to general category will have to submit Rs. 100/- as their application fee.
- Application fee for SC/ ST category candidates will be Rs. 50/-.
- Female category candidates will be exempted from the fee.
Haryana ITI 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check following eligibility norms before applying for Haryana ITI 2021:
- Domicile: Candidates must have domicile of Haryana state to be eligible.
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 8th/ 10th level examination from any recognized board or university.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in qualifying exam will be also eligible to apply for Haryana ITI.
- Age Limit: Applying candidates must be at least 14 years in age. There be no upper age limit.
Haryana ITI 2021 Application Dates
Candidates must check following schedule regarding Haryana ITI 2021 Application Dates:
|Application form commences||1st week of June 2021|
|Submission of application form||1st week of July 2021|
|1st round seat allotment||1st week of July 2021|
|Reporting at alloted institutes||2nd week of July 2021|
|Second round vacant seats||2nd week of July 2021|
|Revised choice filling process||3rd week of July 2021|
How to apply for Haryana ITI 2021
Candidates must follow following step by step procedure while applying for Haryana ITI:
- Go through official site (Link will be given above)
- Enter basic & educational details in the application form and complete your registration process.
- Enter valid mail ID & phone number.
- Click on the link given on registered ID & number.
- After that, upload scanned image of photograph & signature in JPEG format.
- Now proceed to submit the application fee.
- After fee submission, click on ‘Submit’ button.
- A confirmation page will be generated on your computer screen.
- Take printout of completely filled in application form.
- Keep its printout safe till admission procedure.
Candidates are advised to check above steps while filling Haryana ITI 2021 application form. We have also mentioned details regarding Application form, its fee payment and information about Haryana ITI. Before filling the application form, candidates must also check mentioned eligibility norms to avoid any kind of rejection in Haryana ITI 2021 Application Form.
If you have any other queries related Haryana ITI 2021 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.