How to Fill UGC NET 2021 Application Form, Step by Step Process
UGC NET 2021 Application Form can be filled till 9th March 2021 for May session exam. UGC NET 2021 exam will be conducted by NTA. It is a national level exam. Candidates can apply for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and/or Assistant Professor in universities/colleges in India through this exam. UGC NET 2021 application form has been released via online mode. In this article, candidates can get the complete description regarding how to fill UGC NET application form 2021.
UGC NET 2021 Application Form
Here, we have mentioned the some important details regarding filling of UGC NET 2021 application form. Candidates must go through it carefully.
- The application form for UGC NET 2021 has been released by NTA through online mode. For May session it has been released on 2nd February 2021.
- The last date to submit the application form is till 9th March 2021.
- The application fee can be paid through online medium.
- Candidates are advised to must fill the application form before the last date to avoid last minute rush.
- After the last date no candidate will be allowed to fill the application form.
How to Fill UGC NET 2021 Application Form
Go through the steps given below in order to fill the UGC NET 2021 application form.
Watch the Complete Video of How to fill UGC NET 2021 Application Form:
Step 1: Registration
- Visit the official website of NTA.
- Click on “New Registration” link.
- Read the declaration and click on “Proceed to apply” button.
- Fill the required details in the fields and create password by choose a security question and enter answer for the question.
- After filling the required details, click on “submit” button.
Step 2: Fill Application Form
Candidates will be required to fill the application form with following details:
- Educational Details: Applied for, subject opted for NET, Choosing 4 exam cities.
- Personal Information: Candidate’s name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, category, mobile number, email id, Aadhaar number.
- Candidates Mailing Address: Address, locality, city, district, town, state, pin code and candidate’s permanent address.
- Details of Educational Qualification: Post graduate examination, examination appearing/passed, subjects of post graduate examination, post-graduation from, state & name of university, passing year, whether M.Phil. passed or whether PHD passed.
- Click on “Submit” button after filling all the entries.
- Review your filled application form carefully.
- Tick the box and accept the declaration.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- After that the system will display the application number and password which will be used for further login.
Step 3: Upload Scanned Documents
- Candidates will have to upload scanned images of photograph and signature in specified format and dimension.
- The scanned image of photograph & signature should be in JPEG/JPG format.
- The size of photograph should be in between 4 KB to 50 KB.
- Photograph dimension should be 3.5 cm X 4.5 cm.
- The size of signature should be in between 4 KB to 30 KB.
- Signature dimension should be 3.5 cm X 1.5 cm.
- After uploading the document candidates should preview them.
- Once completed click on “Final upload” button.
Step 4: Fee Payment
- This is the final step for filling the application form.
- The application fee can be paid through online mode only.
- Select the payment provider.
- After successful payment of application fee, the application form will get submitted.
Step 5: Print Confirmation Page
- After successful payment, candidates are advised to take print of the confirmation page.
- Click on the “Print Confirmation Page” option and take printout of it.
UGC NET 2021 Important Dates
Check the official dates announced by the NTA for UGC NET May 2021.
|Online application form available||2nd February 2021|
|Last date to submit application form||9th March 2021|
|Last date of successful transaction of fee||9th March 2021|
|Correction in particulars of Application Form||7th to 12th September 2021|
|Admit card release||September 2021|
|Exam date||6th to 8th October & 17th to 19th October 2021|
|Result declare||October 2021|
Candidates are advised to go through the all procedure of form filling carefully. In case of furnishing any incorrect detail, the authority will reject the application form.
The application form can be filled through online mode only. No other mode is made available for filling the application form.
If you have any other queries regarding How to fill UGC NET 2021 Application Form, you can ask your queries in the comment below.