HP PAT 2021: Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Pattern
HP PAT 2021 will be organized in the month of May 2021 through offline mode. It is a state level examination which is conducted by Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board every year. Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Test (HP PAT) is also known by the name HP Polytechnic. The registered candidates get admission in polytechnic courses. The admission will be offered in various polytechnic colleges of Himachal Pradesh state. The application process will start from first week of April 2021. Here we are providing details such as exam dates, application form, its fee, and much more regarding HP PAT 2021.
HP PAT 2021 Exam Dates
Candidates must go through following table for HP PAT Exam Dates:
|Events||Tentative Dates (2021)|
|Application Form releases||1st week of April|
|Last date to fill application form||1st week of May|
|Admit card availability||2nd week of May|
|HP PAT 2021 Exam||3rd week of May|
|Answer key publish||3rd week of May|
|Declaration of result||1st week of June|
|Counselling session||1st week of June|
HP PAT 2021 Application Form
Candidates must check below given HP PAT 2021 Application guidelines:
- The application form of HP Polytechnic 2021 will be made available via online mode.
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form from first week of April 2021.
- The last date to submit the application form will be first week of May 2021.
- While filling application form, candidates must upload passport size photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- Authority will provide correction facility for certain time period.
- Candidates are advised to also fill working mail id & phone number in the application form as all important information will be sent to it.
- At last, candidates must also take printout of filled in application form for further use.
- Candidates will be able to fill the application fee via online as well as offline mode.
- For online mode, credit card, debit card & net-banking method will be used.
- Bank Challan of SBI will be used via offline mode.
- General category candidates will have to submit Rs. 650/- as application fee.
- The application fee for reserved category candidates will be 400/-.
HP PAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised to check below for HP Polytechnic Eligibility clauses before applying:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 10th level from any recognized board or university to be eligible for examination.
- Percentage: Candidates must score atleast 35% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Mandatory subjects: In the qualifying exam, candidates must have Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English as their mandatory subjects to be eligible.
- Domicile: Candidates must have domicile of Himachal Pradesh State.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the qualifying exam in year 2021 will be also eligible for examination.
HP PAT 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates must go through following table regarding HP PAT Exam Pattern:
- Exam Mode: HP Polytechnic 2021 examination will be organized via offline mode.
- Medium: Questions will be asked in English & Hindi medium language.
- Number of Questions: There will be total 150 questions in the question paper.
- Total marks: Question paper will be of total 600 marks.
- Questions Type: Question paper will consist of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Time: The duration of entrance exam will be 3 hours.
- Marking scheme: Each correct response will grab 4 marks.
- Negative marking: 1 mark will get deducted for each incorrect answer.
Students can check details of number of questions in each subject in the below given table:
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
HP PAT 2021 Syllabus
HP PAT Syllabus 2021 will consist of different topics from each subject. Some of the topics in each subject will be as:
- English: It consist of topics as active & passive voice, relatives, countable & un-countable nouns and various others.
- Chemistry: In include topics as chemical reaction & equation, structure of atom, sources of energy & environment, etc.
- Physics: Topics under Physics will be as reflection, refraction, sources of energy & environment, human eye and many more.
- Mathematics: Mathematics includes topics as real number, polynomials, arithmetic progression, triangles, trigonometry, etc.
HP PAT 2021 Preparation Tips
The following HP PAT preparation tips & tricks will be helpful for candidates during exam preparation:
- Make complete schedule & strictly follow it.
- Prepare whole syllabus topic wise.
- Go through complete exam pattern.
- Solve previous year question paper.
- Do meditation & yoga to keep your concentration power high.
- Keep the last one week only for revision.
- Do not skip meals & take proper sleep of 8 hours.
FAQ’s (Frequently asked Questions)
HP PAT 2021 Admit Card
HP PAT Admit Card will be made available on website via online mode. It will get released in second week of May 2021. No students will get any admit card via post or courier. The admit card will contain all details such as candidates name, roll number, photograph, signature, test centre, exam timing & important instructions.
It will be mandatory for all applied candidates to carry admit card at the examination centre. No candidates will be allowed to sit in the entrance exam without valid hall ticket. Along with admit card candidates must also carry one valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, Driving License etc.
HP PAT 2021 Answer Key
The exam conducting authority will publish answer key for HP Polytechnic 2021 in the third week of May 2021. It will be published on website via online mode for all the sets of paper. Answer key will contain correct answers of all the questions asked in the question paper.
With the help of HP PAT answer key, candidates will be able to assume their marks even before the result declaration. Candidates will also get a chance to challenge against answer key.
HP PAT 2021 Result
HP PAT 2021 Result will be declared in first week of June 2021. It will be declared by the Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board via online mode. Authority will also release merit list. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks secured in PAT 2021 examination.
The HP PAT result card of candidate will be not sent through post or courier. Counselling procedure will be organized on the basis of merit list. Candidates whose name will appear in merit list will have to participate in the counselling session.
HP PAT 2021 Counselling
Counselling procedure will be organized in various rounds via online mode. HP Polytechnic 2021 counselling will get start from first week of June 2021. It will be mandatory for all qualified candidates to participate in the counselling session.
If any candidate participates in the first round & lock his/ her seats for admission then candidates will also have to participate in the second round of HP PAT counselling in case they want to change their college or branch. Second round will be final round of counselling in this case. Same rule will be applicable for third round.
HP PAT 2021 Admission Procedure
After the commencement of counselling, authority will start HP PAT 2021 Admission Procedure. For admission, candidate will need to visit the college to complete all remaining formalities.
Candidates will have to carry original documents with one set of photocopies of all documents. At the time of HP PAT admission, candidates will also have to submit their course fee.
If you have any other queries regarding HP PAT 2021, you can ask your queries in the comment section given below.