IBSAT 2022: Application, Selection Result (Out), Counselling
IBSAT 2022 Selection Process Result has been released via online mode. IBSAT is a university level entrance exam conducted by the ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education every year. The IBSAT 2022 exam is conducted to test students ability in quantitate techniques, data adequacy, data interpretation, analytical reasoning, vocabulary and reading comprehension. IBSAT offers 2 year fulltime MBA program at IBS Hyderabad, IBS Dehradun, IBS Jaipur & IBS Bangalore; 4 year Ph.D program at IBS Hyderabad and 2 year full time PGPM (Post-Graduate Program in Management) at 5 IBS campuses- Ahmedabad, Pune, Kolkata, Mumbai & Gurgaon. Alternative scores from 2020 onwards of GMAT/ NMAT by GMAC/ XAT/ CAT are accepted in place of IBSAT 2022. Here through this article, we have provided the complete details candidates needs to know before applying for the IBSAT 2022 Admission.
IBSAT 2022 Notifications – Selection Process Result Out
IBSAT 2022 Application Form has been extended till 21st December 2022. Check here for application details.
IBSAT 2022 Selection Process Result has been released via online mode. Check here for result details.
IBSAT 2022 Mock Test is available for practice via online mode. Click here for mock test.
IBSAT 2022 Test Slot Booking is open now. Check here for slot booking details.
IBSAT 2022 Exam has been held on 24th & 25th December 2022. Check more details about IBSAT 2022 here.
IBSAT 2022 Exam Dates
Checkout the complete official IBSAT Exam Dates 2022:
|Starting of Application Form Submission||1st July 2022|
|Last Date of Submit Application Form||21st December 2022|
|Date of Exam||December 24-25, 2022|
|Declaration of Result||30th December 2022|
|Briefing about Selection||7th till 15th January 2023|
|Selection Process for MBA/PGPM||23rd February till 4th March 2023|
|Selection Process Result||10th March 2023|
IBSAT 2022 Registration
Here, candidates can check complete details regarding IBSAT 2022 Application Form:
- Application Form can be submitted through both online and offline mode.
- Candidates can fill their application form from 1st July 2022.
- Candidates are advised to check complete eligibility norms for IBSAT 2022 before applying for it as only eligible candidates are allowed to participate in the examination.
- Application form should be filled with authentic details only and details in 10th marksheet is consider as authentic details, any alteration can cause the rejection of application form.
- Candidates can submit the application form before 21st December 2022, as no candidates are allowed to submit the application form after this date.
- Candidates are advised to keep the printout of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
- IBSAT 2022 Application fee can be submitted through both online as well as offline mode.
- Candidates can use Credit card, Debit Card, Net Banking for online transaction of application fee.
- For offline, candidates can purchase the Application form with information bulletin from the IBS Marketing Branch Near You.
- Application fee for every category candidates is Rs. 1800/-.
IBSAT Eligibility Criteria
Following are the complete eligibility norms candidates will need to fulfil to be eligible for the admission:
- Qualification: Candidates should have 15 year of education (10+2+3 or 10+2+4 basis) pattern to be eligible for the Management programs.
- Required Percentages: Candidates must score 50% or above marks in their graduation examination.
- Medium of Study: The medium of study in Graduation should be English. Candidates not meeting the eligibility criteria of English medium in graduation will have to submit the TOEFL/ NELT/ IELTS score by May 31, 2023.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the final examination of graduation before May 31, 2023 can apply for the examination, however such candidates will have to submit all the proof of passing the examination.
Ph.D Program in Management:
- Candidates must qualify graduation with 50% or above marks with medium of instructions as English.
- Post-graduation in Management with minimum 55% or above marks (Specialisation in Marketing/ Human Resource Management/ Finance/ Operation from UGC approved university).
- Post-graduation in Economics, Psychology, Commerce, Sociology, Public Administration, Statistics & Mathematics or in Allied discipline with 55% or above marks.
- A professional qualification like CFA/ CWA/ CA/ CS with 55% or above marks.
Ph.D Program in Economics:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify graduation with 50% or above marks & Post-graduation in Economics with 55% or above marks.
- Applying candidate must have completed minimum of 17 years of regular education (10+2+3+2 or 10+2+4+2 basis)
- Candidates who does’nt meet eligibility criteria of Graduation or PG, have to submit TOEFL/ NEFT/ IELTS score by 31st May 2023.
IBSAT 2022 Exam Pattern
Following will be the complete exam pattern for the IBSAT 2022:
- Mode of Examination: The Exam will be conducted through Proctored Home Based Test.
- Types of Questions: Question paper will contain Multiple choice Question (MCQs).
- Duration of Examination: There will be total 2 hours to complete the examination.
- Total Questions: Question paper will have total 140 Questions from 4 different section.
- Language: Question will be asked in the English language only.
Following are the detailed exam pattern:
|Subjects||Number of Question|
|Data adequacy and data interpretation||30|
IBSAT 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus of IBSAT 2022 will contain the various topics from the Quantitative aptitude, Data adequacy and data interpretation, Reading compression and Verbal ability. Candidates will be able to check the complete syllabus through the official information bulletin.
Following are the list of IBSAT preparation tips candidates can follow to score better in IBSAT 2022 examination:
- Candidates should first go through the syllabus of IBSAT 2022.
- Make the proper Study plan keeping the strong and week topics in mind.
- Solve the simple paper and previous year question paper.
- Participate in the mock test daily.
- Buy a good study materials and study them regularly.
- Keep yourself healthy to avoid any health issue at the time of examination.
FAQs(Frequently Asked Questions)
IBSAT 2022 Slot Booking
The slot booking facility can be done of the basis of First Come First serve basis. Candidates can book their choice exam centre and date of examination within the given time period for slot booking process.
The slot booking process is applicable for every successfully registered candidate. Every applicant have to login in the website of exam conducting authority to confirm their slot.
IBS 2022 Campus Fee Structure
Check fee structure for each campus here:
|Campus||Fee (2 year)|
|IBS Bangalore (Off Campus of IFHE)||12,06,000/-|
IBSAT 2022 Admit Card
The Admit card will be released by the exam conducting authority for every registered candidates individually through online mode. Candidates will be able to download their admit card by login into the website of exam conducting authority.
IBSAT Admit card 2022 will be the important document to be carried out on the day of examination. Candidates will have to keep their admit card safe till the completion of admission process.
IBSAT 2022 Result
The result has been released by the exam conducting authority after few days from the completion of examination. The IBSAT 2022 Examination has been conducted on 24th & 25th December 2022 and result has been released on 30th December 2022.
Candidates have to login on the website of exam conducting authority by entering their Application Number and Password to check their result. Candidates should keep the printout of their result as it can be use in the counselling procedure.
IBSAT 2022 Cut Off
The Cut Off will be the minimum marks candidates will have to score to be eligible for the selection procedure. Cut off marks will be released by authority for every 8 campuses separately.
Cut Off marks will be prepared on the basis of various factors including the No. of candidates participated in the examination, No. of qualified candidates, average marks scored by the candidates etc.
The shortlisted candidates form the cut off list will be called for the further admission procedure.
IBSAT 2022 Selection Procedure
Candidate who qualifies on the basis of IBSAT/ GMAT/ XAT/ CAT/ NMAT by GMAC will be called for IBSAT 2022 Selection Process. It is scheduled from 23rd February till 4th March 2023.
The IBS admission procedure will be followed by the Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) rounds. The final selection of candidates for admission will be based on past academic record and performance of the candidates in Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Following are some documents candidates will have to bring while appearing for the IBSAT 2022 selection procedure:
- 10th and 12th marks sheets and certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate
- IBSAT 2022 admit card
- IBSAT 2022 score card
- CMAT/ NMAT/ GMAC/ CAT score card
- Character certificate
- Passport size photographs
If you have any other query about IBSAT 2022 then you can ask us by leaving your queries below.