IBSAT 2018 Registration, Application Form, Started – Apply Here
IBSAT 2018 Registration has been extended till 17th December 2018. IBSAT is conducted by the ICFAI Foundation which is a university level entrance exam. ICAFAI Business School Aptitude Test is also known by the IBSAT. Through IBSAT, candidates can get the admission in IBS Jaipur, IBS Kolkata, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Dehradun, IBS Mumbai, IBS Pune, BS Ahmedabad and IBS Bengaluru campuses. The examination is conducted for the post graduation level education. The institutions associated with ICFAI business school offers admission in MBA/ PGPM programmes. Candidates can check the detailed information of about IBSAT registration 2018 from this article.
IBSAT 2018 Registration – Extended till 17th Dec
IBSAT 2018 Registration Last Date has been extended till 17th December 2018. Click here to Register Online.
In this section, candidates can get the information of the IBSAT 2018 Registration:
- The application form is common for applying in the all above mentioned institutions.
- Application forms can be purchased through online or offline mode.
- The registration has been started from 1st July and will continue till 17th December 2018.
- IBSAT information bulletin can also be purchased through the available marketing offices located in your city.
- You must have valid email ID & contact number in order to fill the application form.
- Candidates have to upload their latest photograph.
Candidates have to purchase the IBSAT 2018 bulletin by paying Rs. 1800/- as an application fee. Candidates can make payment via master card/visa card and net banking
Here, candidates can check the eligibility criteria to appear in the IBSAT:
For 2 Years Management Programme:
- Qualifying exam: Candidates must hold graduation degree in any discipline.
- Minimum Marks: Must score 50% and above with English medium.
- Mandatory: Candidates those not from the English medium have to submit the TOEFL/NELT/IELTS score by Last week of May 2018.
- Appearing candidates: Final year candidates can also apply.
For Ph.D Programme:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates have the graduate degree in any discipline from recognized university.
- Minimum Marks: 50% and above marks with English medium.
IBSAT 2019 application form is released from 1st July 2018. Candidates can get the application through online mode. It is a university level entrance exam organized by the ICFAI Foundation. Through this exam, candidates will get admission to the of MBA/PGPM programmes.
IBSAT 2018 Application Dates
Here, candidates can check the official exam schedule for IBSAT 2018:
|Starting of registration||1st July 2018|
|Closing of registration||17th December 2018 (Extended)|
|Date of exam||22nd & 23rd December 2018|
How to Apply
By following the steps given below, candidates can start their registration process.
- Go to the website link (link given above) and open it in new window.
- On the first screen you will see the two boxes, i.e. “Application No.” and “Password”.
- After purchasing the information bulletin you will be provided with the application number and password.
- On logging with your password you will be appeared with the “IBSAT 2018-Online Application Form”.
- Fill your past academic details, personal details and program details.
- Click on “Proceed” button and then click on “Submit” button if you have completed the all entries.
- You have to also select the selection procedure venue and date as per your convenience.
- Upload your photograph in gif or jpeg format. The size should not be exceeded to 25KB.
- Tick on declaration and finish the registration process.
For any other queries related to IBSAT 2018 Registration, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.