IIFT 2023 Registration, Correction (Started) – Check Details Here
IIFT 2023 Application Correction has been started from 26th November 2022. Registration has been extended till 24th November 2022. The Indian Institute of foreign Trade (IIFT) is a national level entrance examination which is regulated by the NTA (National Testing Agency). Examination is conducted one time each year by the authorities. Candidates seeking admission in management programmes in international business field at Delhi, kakinada & Kolkata campuses can apply for the IIFT. Admission in the programmes will be through entrance examination, interview, group discussion etc. Candidates must read this article to know details about the IIFT Registration Form 2023 including details i.e. application fee, mode, dates, eligibility etc.
IIFT 2023 Registration Form – Correction Started
IIFT 2023 Application Correction has been started from 26th November 2022.Click here to make correction.
IIFT 2023 Application Form has been extended till 24th November 2022. Click here to register.
Here we have mentioned details about the IIFT 2023 Registration Form:
- Application form has been made available through online mode on the website.
- Registration filled in any other mode or offline mode will not be accepted.
- Candidates can fill their application form of IIFT 2023 from the 1st October 2022.
- Only one application form to be submitted by the candidates. Dully filled application form will be rejected.
- Candidates must fill correct details including personal, academic details in the application form.
- Authority has also provided correction facility in the application form from 26th to 30th November 2022.
- Do not send any hardcopy of the filled application form to the officials by post or courier.
- Registration form will be continued till 24th November 2022.
- Take printout of the filled application form and keep it secure for future references.
- Candidates are able to submit application fee through online mode only.
- Online payment can be done via credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- Any offline facility will not be provided to pay the application fee.
- Fee will be non-refundable under any circumstances.
In this table, we have provided category wise registration fee for the candidates:
|For General/ General EWS/ OBC-NCL* category||Rs. 2500/-|
|For SC/ ST/ PWD & Transgender||Rs. 1250/-|
|For Foreign nationals/ NRIs||Rs. 15000/- (US $ 200)|
IIFT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the following eligibility criteria before filling the registration form:
For Indian National Candidates:
- Qualifications: Candidates must have bachelor’s degree in minimum of 3 years duration in any discipline.
- Age Limit: There will be no age limit criteria to apply.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates should obtain minimum 50% marks (45% in case of SC/ ST/ PWD) in their qualifying examination.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the final year can also apply. They must have to submit proof of requisite qualification by 7th October 2023.
For Foreign National/ NRI Candidates:
- Qualifications: Candidates having bachelor’s degree in minimum of 3 years duration will be eligible to apply.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must obtained minimum 50% marks in their qualifying examination.
- Appearing: Final year appearing candidates will also be eligibility to apply. They must have to submit proof of requisite qualification by 7th October 2023.
IIFT 2023 Application Dates
In the following table we have provided application dates for IIFT 2023 examination:
|Starting of application form||1st October 2022|
|Last date to apply||24th November 2022|
|Application corretion||26th to 30th November 2022|
|Admit card release date||15th December 2022|
|IIFT 2023 exam date||18th December 2022|
How to Fill IIFT 2023 Registration Form:
Here candidates can check step by step procedure to apply for IIFT 2023 exam:
- Go through the official website (Link is given here).
- Download information brochure and replica of the application form.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Click on the ‘Registration’ button and enter your personal details i.e. name, email address, mobile number etc & submit.
- An application number & password will be generated after successful registration.
- Complete your registration and note down the system generated application number.
- Login using your credentials i.e. application number and password.
- Fill application form carefully to avoid mistakes.
- Enter your basic information, academic qualifications, address etc and submit these details.
- Now upload image of your scanned passport size photograph and signature.
- Documents should be uploaded in jpg/ jpeg format.
- After uploading of documents click on the ‘Payment’ button.
- Make payment through ICICI/ PAYTM payment gateway (debit card/ credit card/ net banking/ UPI) and keep proof of fee payment.
- Now download and save print copy of the application form and keep the printout safe for future references.
If you have more queries about the IIFT 2023 Registration Form, then you can ask us by leaving your queries below.